Katy's Weightloss Journey!

Survived the day lol!

A walk round stone henge - one word "beautiful"

Breakfast - special K bar

Lunch - A picnic style lunch made by oh but eaten in the car lol - Chicken breast in pittas with salad, carrot sticks, cucumber and grapes!

A surprise proposal!!!!!! OMG

Followed by tea with friend ats my house - they had chinese ribs etc, i stuck to the healthy option, boiled rice with mixed veg asked him to cook with no added salt sugar and msg - must say was rather nice, was done in a very light sauce which he said was a healthy option.

Sat with my "fiance" on the sofa! All this time I thought our baby losses had pushed us apart and he's been planning this!

Hi Katy

I have been following your diary, you are a very inspirational lady.

I just wanted to congratulate you on your Engagment ahhh how exciting.

You will have to come & join us on the brides to be forum.

Congrats again & well done on your weight loss so far. xx

Thanks Lou,

Although inspirational is not a word i would use for me! There are so many insperational people on here! I will join the forum hun xx

Joined the thread Lou, and got told by someone I should be posting on the Xenical thread - so much for brides to be!

Well it now looks like I have two exciting things to lose my weight for! A wedding and a baby! Double the motivation! Bring on the weight loss I am soooooo ready for this!

I am hoping now the goals are in front of me I grasp every opportunity! No more unhealthy eating for me! Healthy eating and exercise all the way!!!

WOW!!!! Many congratulations to you both!!! :bestwishes:

I used the forum on You and Your Wedding when planning our wedding, there was a section called "big beautiful brides", really lovely ladies on there, even had a meet with the local ladies, also found lots of help and advice from everyone else on the site - dare I say, I even made it into the magazine once too!!

Well done on the chinese too!!

Thanks Passiflora,

Cant quite believe it! Going to make sure I take my ring off for my weigh in tomorrow lol!

Definately new year new start for me! How you doing? x

Oh!!! He had the ring ready and everything??!!! Thought he had only asked the question, didn't realise he'd gone the whole hog and got the ring too!! How lovely of him!! What kind of ring is it? xx

Everything - the whole works lol! Picnic, roses and 2 rings!!!

The engagement ring is a princess cut diamond in the center and protruding and then its got 5 diamonds on either side which are level to the white gold! The second is a matching eternity ring which he said was off our son and he's had it engraved on the inner band to my mummy with love cole xxx the eternity ring is white gold with 16 diamonds set in the band - i will try and upload pictures later x

OMG congratulations, how amazing and wow!

Aww bless, how beautiful to have the rings and to have one engraved, wishing you both every happiness xXx

Agreed, if he can stick with me even though our son passed away and through all the miscarriages, just hope he's ready for the ratty me when I crave KFC lol! Can't be as bad as my mood swings with all my pregnanies and losses etc xxx

Weigh Day today - 7lb lost woohoo!

Didn't think it would be that high well chuffed again!

18 pound lost in 2 weeks! So pleased with myself!

:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Suzie,

Really can't believe it!

How you getting on this week?

xxx

Believe, you did it!

I'm doing good, trying not to scale jump and to drink more! Not good when scales in bathroom lol.

Drink more first goal then exercise or should that be the dreaded exercise ;)

Hope your day going fab x

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is well!

Still shocked at the 7 pounds this week! 2 weeks in and 18 pounds lost! Go me!!!!

Breakfast - special k bar

Dinner - Steamed veg, new potatoes, grilled chicken.

Tea - Didn't fancy much so just had a fat free jelly and some fruit salad!

I've been a good girl and made my salad for tomorrow with the last bit of chicken breast!

Going to walk to work tomorrow if the weather is ok for it!

Well done honey 7lb thats over a stone in two weeks :eek: thats AMAZING!

And massive congratulations wow you have got lots of things going on you are going to be a busy lady!

Hope your good
xx

Back