Katy's Weightloss Journey!

Oh Katy i am so sorry about the m/c, it cant be east for you going through it again!!

Hows the house hunting going? Where you planning on moving too?

Good look with the challenge i am sure you will do it and if not you could cut a pretty good chunk out of it, 30lbs in 2 months is alot!! :D

Hi sweetie pie I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :( I hope your OK

Well done on the weightloss again you are doing fantastic, but thats because you are fantastic xxx

Hi guys thanks. Its only suspected. Sadly we will never know for certain. We are moving back to doncaster, we have decided we live to far away from our families x

I know how you feel living away from your family, i am in Ireland at the moment but am from Cheshire uk.. would love too go back there, but not got the money :( so hard at times..

I'm sure you would of preferred to know one way or another what happened, your so brave!! Did you ever plant a tree for the babies you lost? i think its alovely idea, my sister in law did it for one of hers!!

Hope your having a good day as regards to the diet!!

xx

I have a memorial garden at the family home and also have a tattoo on my leg that symbolises my son his twin and my first loss. Need to add two more on. I am home till tea time tomorrow then back in swindon. My son should have been 18 months old yesterday. With regards to the diet not eaten much today not wanted to eat. Gonna start logging on everyday again with my diary and for support. Had to buy some new jeans today due to mine falling down. well chuffed xxx

Weigh day today, 4lb loss woohoo, i have lost another pound since my official weigh in at the docs on friday! Just treated myself to a new laptop and lost all my links for my ticker! Gonna start a new one after the 200 mile journey back down south!

The move up North can't happen sooner.

Hope every one is well and I will be on later to do todays diary.

xxx Katy xxx

Aww Katy, so sorry to hear sending you lots of ((hugs)) x

Blooming well done on the 4Ib I'm dreading my official weigh in on Tuesday as was off the tablets for 3 weeks over Christmas :(

But back on them and can't wait for my trousers to get that loose I need more.

Happy shopping x

Hi guys, thank you for the well dones. Yesterday was a long one so starting the diary today. For breakfast I have had some fruit and yoghurt. I am just walking the 2.1 miles. Actually feel more awake than if I was in the car. Hope everyone is well xxx

Today I started the day with fruit and low fat yoghurt, and then walked to work.

Lunch was chicken salad wrap and fruit in jelly

Tea, jacket potato with beans

Walked home from work too.

Starting to feel a little better too! Went to mums last weekend and left my digital scales so I cant't have a mid week peek at how i am doing! Never mind hopefully be worth it on Sunday when I go back to visit.

i'm hoping so Rach, just sat watching biggest looser x

Everyone will be sick of me posting soon lol! Catching up on the week i missed whilst in hospital etc.

I have just sat and worked out that I need to lose an average of 3.5 pounds a week to get to 18 stone by 23rd April for the first cricket match. I wanna show of the new and improved me (obviously still need to lose more after this) and my sparkly ring to the other WAGS. I am not putting anything regarding my diet on facebook etc so they have a shock. We usually have a pre season meet up for a meal and drinks but i have managed to avoid it due to it being my nieces bday party.

So here goes! The journey's already begun but my mini journey starts now!

We are with you every step of the way sweet!

I think having a goal in mind is a fab idea mine is to have lost enough weight that in June when we go on holiday (big family thing) I will have lost enough weight not to worry about fitting in any of the rides!
Taking our 13 yr old niece and I'm the only one who will go on the roller coasters with her.

But like you our ultimate goal is the same and I'm sure with support from each other and the other girls on here we will get there!!!

Have a fab day x

Im sure too suzie. If we all stick together we will have the support we need x

Well woke up to a bad start - slept for too long and could't walk to work.

Drove but in my lunch hour took car home and walked back.

Breakfast - fruit
Lunch - chicken salad, apple and a plum

Tea - chicken new potatoes and veg.

Going shopping this weekkend, need a new bra - my boobs are shrinking (don't know if I like this lol)

Blooming heck I would love my boobs to shrink, please!!!!!! ;)

I seem to lose the weight in odd places like my wrist and fingers not where it needs to be :)

Maybe I'm just to impatient, nothing new there then! X

Back