Katy's Weightloss Journey!

I have still only done 3 lol

Done! 73 items on ebay lol x

Well guys i am literally all e-bayed out!

At least if it sells its less to move! When we get back to Swindon tomorrow we are going to do the same!

We have loads of things in storage and its been a long time since I have seen a lot of it!

I have memory boxes at my mums and at mine for Cole and we had a good cry! We are going to walk to the cemetry tomorrow to go and see him before we leave!

Me and Jase had a good talk about kids again and have decided as soon as i hit 15 stone we are going to try again, hope fully this time it will result in a healthy pregnancy with a healthy baby to follow!

I wish there was some miracle to lose the weight over night so i can fulfill our dream faster, i feel that i am holding him back. He wants to be a daddy again so much.

I want to be a mummy again but i can't go through with another premature birth or miscarriage! My body is too fat and not healthy enough to carry!

My god i do babble.

Katy xxx

Aww Katy dont be hard on yourself, your really need to relax and not put too much stress on yourself!! Dont blame yourself for anything that has happened in the past!! I am sure you will have a happy healthy pregnancy and baby when the time is right!! Your not holding your hubby back, he understand how your feeling i am sure!!

You will lose the weight but as you know it takes time. All good things come to those who wait!! I know everything is going o work well for you hun!!

Thanks Rach xx

On a good note, weigh in day today! 5 pounds lost. Really happy!!!

I am now in the 19's! Only just but Yey me!

I really can not tell you how I am feeling at the moment! I have not weighed under 20 stone since I was in my teens!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Aww that's really good Katy!! Congratulations!! :)

Thanks guys,

So so so pleased!

Just eating healthy and walking hun xx

I wanna try n do a week without tje tablets to see if I can keep it up, what do u think?

Just been looking at some BMI charts - i have around another 6 and a half pounds to lose and then i will be classed as obese and not clinically obese!

Never mind the word obese - think i am becoming obsessed lol x

Hi guys,

Pleased with myself today. Had some fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, then get this CYCLED to work. CYCLED home at lunch then CYCLED back. Had lunch when back at work. Chicken and rice with salad. CYCLED home and currently making jp's with beans. I havent been on a bike since I was about 15. In total cycled just over 5 miles. Woohoo.
Feel good for it. Bet my legs dont tomorrow. Or my bum from saddle sore lol xx

Back