Katy's Weightloss Journey!

Hope everyone is ok!

Breakfast - fruit and yoghurt
Dinner - chicken and rice - cold with spinach leaves
Tea - A bowl of fresh steamed veg and grilled chicken.
Followed by home made sugar free jelly with raspberries destoned cherries and strawberries with a lady finger to make it like a trifle!

Lovely - satisfied the craving for something sweet x

Been on Antibiotics and just realised I aint been to the toilet since Saturday!!!!!

This morning I had fruit and yoghurt and a chicken salad at lunch!

For tea I have been naughty ( trying to go toilet ) boiled rice and grilled chicken with sweet and sour sauce out the jar.
Had jam sponge for pudding, hope it does something or off to the docs again.

Seem to spend all my life there lol x

Oh dear poor you not nice when you are all bunged up!! I always found antibiotics used to make me go!! Are you drinking plenty of fluids?? I think we all go through phases when we may as well live at the doctors i know i do lol!! I'm sure he used to get sick of me

It worked thank god, and I am gonna avoid the scales till sunday. Wanna see if its made a difference.

Up north for a few days mun made me some breakfast, strawberry and kiwi smoothie with out milk and a bowl of melon. Took my niece round to lake today to feed the ducks. 3.2 miles around the perimeter we did that twice and then to my mums cafe for lunch. Jacket potato with spicy beans.

There was talk of us all going out for tea but managed to persuade them to stay and I will cook.
Chickens in the slow cooker as I write this, veg is prepped and just walking to pick my eldest niece up from school. Othef half coming up today (he couldnt get today off work) train should be here at five ish so we can all have family meal then. Aint seen him since yesterday morning at 5 proper missed him. Xxx

Just read the spelling mistakes, do apologise on my phone and walking doh!!!

Aww that's sweet. Enjoy your tea and your other half! :)

Your food for today sounds yummy!! Glad your having a nice break at your mums, and that you managed to persuade them to eat in even if it does mean you have to cook, at least you know whats going in it!! Enjoy your meal, and i know how you feel about missing you OH i am the same, i'm a right soppy cow lol, Enjoy you time with your family!! :D

Yay, my bro's just been to pick him up, chicken ready, veg steaming and cuddles off my man and my teo precious nieces!

Gonna persuade him to come for a walk with me later instead of going to the pub ( i think the pub will win ) never mind a night on the laptop with my support group!

Love ya all xx

Ha - he's gone to the pub ( he doesn't go when we are down south) the deal was he's got to come with me tomorrow for two laps round the lake and food shopping!

I got the better deal x

It was lovely, it was nice for us all to eat together x

I deffinately know the feeling...I try and ring them when I know they're all together..but sometimes that makes it worse... :/

Thats why we have decided to move back, we needed to get away from things but it made things harder.

We've been on our walk - sat in mums cafe now, he's ordered a massive breakfast. Mums doing me smoothie and some melon again! This is torture.

Back