Kayroo's Journey... part 2

Woohoo I did it! Lasted a full 7 days 100% on S&S! :)

And even better... I lost 13lbs! :D

Over the moon doesn't cover it. Can't believe how much I lost. So happy!

Whoop Whoop!!! Congrats Kayroo....watch you go! xx

Well yesterday was nice.

Had a day off work so I chilled at home for most of the day, then went to see my parents. Mum was really happy for me when I told her about my 13lbs this week which was nice.

Then I had a proud evening as my family and OH had chip shop and I didn't cave in :)

Today however I think I'm coming down with a cold. Boo! Feel like I could eat the entire contents of the fridge. Hmm. Keep sipping at this water.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Wow. Just realised how much I was neglecting my diary!

I lost 4lbs this week, really happy with that considering my 13lbs the first week!

Yesterday I got myself an iPad air :D have been considering a tablet for ages and I'm really happy with it :) it's mostly for helping my OH start up his new business but doesn't mean I can't use it for fun things too!

Off to have my eyes tested today... Think it's time for new glasses, as the ones I have are over 2 years old now.

Had my new packs arrive yesterday too... Choc Truffa bars are YUM!

Here's to another good week :) x

Wow. Just realised how much I was neglecting my diary!

I lost 4lbs this week, really happy with that considering my 13lbs the first week!

Yesterday I got myself an iPad air :D have been considering a tablet for ages and I'm really happy with it :) it's mostly for helping my OH start up his new business but doesn't mean I can't use it for fun things too!

Off to have my eyes tested today... Think it's time for new glasses, as the ones I have are over 2 years old now.

Had my new packs arrive yesterday too... Choc Truffa bars are YUM!

Here's to another good week :) x

Can i get a whoop whoop for Kayroo please??? 17lbs in 2 weeks is truly magnificent!!!:D

I got my eyes lasered 18mths ago as i was sick of the routine glasses and eye tests challenges...xx

Can i get a whoop whoop for Kayroo please??? 17lbs in 2 weeks is truly magnificent!!!:D

I got my eyes lasered 18mths ago as i was sick of the routine glasses and eye tests challenges...xx

Thanks!! It's unbelievable really, I'm hoping for 2 or 3 a week from now on, can't expect these big losses to continue forever!

My mum has a theory, because this weight is the most recent to go on (I finished lipotrim at 16st 7) that's why it's coming off so quickly this time. She calls it fluffy fat. She's probably right but the sooner I get to lipotrim finish weight the sooner I can get rid of fresh pounds!

I'm really enjoying S&S, lipotrim was hard work from day 1 but I'm finding this easier to put into everyday life :)

I considered lasers for my eyes, but for now will go for more glasses. Just got to wait now for them to be made, 10 working days!

That is absolutely brilliant. Stunning loss.

I've always had perfect eyesight but the age thing has just got to me and I'm holding things further and further away. Bought some cheap reading glasses and I find it really weird. Will have to brace myself for the inevitable expensive trip to the opticians.

Definitely expensive! I've had glasses since I was about 10 for reading but yesterday's appointment was the first time they have said to wear them all the time. Didn't come as a shock because most of the family has glasses now. But I left the opticians £214 lighter. Oh why do I only ever like the designer frames! Also I'm clumsy so went with scratch resistant covering too. And had to pay for thinner lenses.

Thanks Clinquant, I keep reading your diary and you have done so amazingly well!! X

Today is hard. I am so very demotivated. Drinking loads of water but got a serious case of the grumps.

Feel like I'm really bloated too, so tempted to jump on the scales, but scared that if I haven't lost anything I will fall off the wagon.

Early night for me tonight I think and hope for a better day tomorrow. Roll on 5pm when I finish work x

Yaaay well done on ur loss hun thts brill n great motivation to keep goin!!!! Chug dwn the water n have a lazy day tdai :) xxx keep it up mwahz

Thank you both for those kind words. Didn't manage an early night but did cuddle up on the sofa for a few hours and watched tv which was nice.

Today has been slightly better. Feeling very bloated today which isn't nice but lots of water is helping. Made the mistake of having a yogurt lemon bar as my lunch... Was left feeling hungry almost minutes later. Won't be doing that again.

Not expecting much on the scales this week as I haven't done too well on the water and feel very bloated, but have managed to resist them for now!

Arranged my first "meal" off for 27th feb. It's not something I ever did on lipotrim, which I think is why I felt like I had missed out on so much over the summer last year that I ended up eating so much crap once I was off the diet. This time I'm hoping that having the planned meal off I won't feel like I'm missing out on so much.

It will be a work a night out, I'm obviously going to avoid the alcohol as I will still be in ketosis before I eat but planning to pick something healthy ish so I don't ruin it too much.

At least I now have something to look forward to! :)

Well that's another 1lb gone! 17st 4lbs now. Not a million miles away from my first proper target of 16st 7lbs (lipotrim end weight) :)

Hoping for more next week, but considering how bloated I have felt I'm happy with that. It is 18lbs in 3 weeks after all!

11lbs to go, hoping to get there by my off meal on the 27th Feb :)

Well that's another 1lb gone! 17st 4lbs now. Not a million miles away from my first proper target of 16st 7lbs (lipotrim end weight) :)

Hoping for more next week, but considering how bloated I have felt I'm happy with that. It is 18lbs in 3 weeks after all!

11lbs to go, hoping to get there by my off meal on the 27th Feb :)

Whoop whoop for you again Mrs....stormiing through with 18lbs gone forever....such great work Kayroo....you must be so chuffed :D xx

Back