Kay's journey to health and happiness

I followed this Kay , I managed to put mine on, it showed me 5 options but not pic of wot they looked like so I had to select each one then come out of it to look at it then go back to try the next ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol :D you've got the wrong sticker hun, yours should say `Century ' not `half century ' your 1lb away from a 100lbs loss ! :) Besides I was eyeing up that one for myself, pink is my fav colour so I'll have that one you can choose a new 100lbs one, although I would love to swap places if you like ?? hehe :D

Kay xx

Oh my god!!!! Yay yay yay!!!!! I am so, so happy for you. Amazing, and even with TOTM fairy looming. You are awesome, do you know that?! You should be really proud of yourself, look how much you have achieved! Amazing, this made my day at work. Keep up the fantastic work!!! xxx

Thank you so much KMD :), you've been a great support this week. Well done to you too hun on your fab 4lb loss this week, amazing ! :p So so happy for both of us, long may the losses continue ! :D Hope your having a fab day chick.

Kay xx

Wowzers!!!! That's a fantabbydosey loss. Well done Kay!! You absolutely smashed it this week :D

Huge well done you deserve it xxx

Aww thanks so much Em's always happy when you pop over to my diary, want some of your magic dust so I can lose 7 stones too :p. Your such an inspiration for me, I hope I can achieve what you have one day. But thanks so much, I am indeed happy with my lot today :D. Will pop over to your diary for a catch up in a mo. :)

Kay xx

Here to subscribe :D

Hello and :welcome: . Thanks for subbing to my diary, I hope you find it interesting to read lol :p. I can see from your stats your doing really well hun. Well done on your journey so far. Hope your having a lovely day. :)

Kay xx

Thank you so much KMD :), you've been a great support this week. Well done to you too hun on your fab 4lb loss this week, amazing ! :p So so happy for both of us, long may the losses continue ! :D Hope your having a fab day chick.

Kay xx

You are very welcome. And you have been a massive support for me too!! Thank you. We are both doing well! I know. I hope so!! I'm having a good day, better when it gets to 5 and I can go home. Just planning tea and it's making me hungry. Will post a photo tonight as it's a new one, I'm planning on trying cauliflower mash, I'll let you know how I get on!! xx

You are very welcome. And you have been a massive support for me too!! Thank you. We are both doing well! I know. I hope so!! I'm having a good day, better when it gets to 5 and I can go home. Just planning tea and it's making me hungry. Will post a photo tonight as it's a new one, I'm planning on trying cauliflower mash, I'll let you know how I get on!! xx

Tea sounds lush, will defo pop over to your diary later to see your lovely pics. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day hun and hope you have a fab week ahead. :)

Kay xx

Hello and :welcome: . Thanks for subbing to my diary, I hope you find it interesting to read lol :p. I can see from your stats your doing really well hun. Well done on your journey so far. Hope your having a lovely day. :)

Kay xx

Thanks Kay - yes I'm quite pleased with how things are going so far for me. You have done really well - amazing loss with your soup challenge and I hope the salad one does the same xx

51Fpj9Vga+L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg
OH YES IT CAN!!!!! Well done Kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bloody fantastic loss and whoop to all those awards too. Go Girl xxx

Thanks Kay - yes I'm quite pleased with how things are going so far for me. You have done really well - amazing loss with your soup challenge and I hope the salad one does the same xx

Thanks so much :), yep I'm enjoying the challenges. I hope you have a smashing week ahead. What day do you weigh in hun ? Also I will pop over to your diary later to sub :p.

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hello Kay, I can't find Yvonne's diary :( told her I was popping over but can't find the door! Can you help? X

51Fpj9Vga+L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg
OH YES IT CAN!!!!! Well done Kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bloody fantastic loss and whoop to all those awards too. Go Girl xxx

Hehe :D, Indeed it can !

Thanks so much Sheila, you've always been an amazing support to me, thanks for being there when I turn into miss stressyhead :p. I am really happy today, I really want my 4 stone now for next week. I hope the salad challenge works as well as the soup one did. I hope you've had a fab day hun, will pop over to your diary in a mo, want to wish you luck for tomorrow :p .

Kay xx

Wow that's fantastic news on the loss, well done, no wonder your so chuffed & all those lovely new stickers & certificates, fantastic x

Aww thanks so much Michelle, can't wait till the day I get to target like yourself, I think I will be on cloud nine :D. You and so many others are such an inspiration for me, I hope I can achieve my target by the end of this year fingers crossed :). Hope your having a lovely day hun.

Kay xx

TODAYS EATS

RED DAY

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 1 :)

Breakfast -
(None - weigh in this morning)

Lunch -
Veg stir fry - free
(oriental mix from asda)

Dinner -
Chargrilled Haddock fillet with Salad

IMG_0924.jpg

(cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, gem lettuce, celery, radish, carrots)
marinade - 2 tbsps. nandos lemon & herb - 2 syns

Dessert -
mixed fruit salad - free

IMG_0909.jpg

(apples, pears, tangerines, summer fruits)

Drinks -
x2 Lemon Zest Tea
x2 Camomile & Spiced Apple Tea
x1 Ginger Tea
3L of Water

Body Magic - 1 hour walk in the park

TOTAL SYNS = 2 :)

Wow Kay! How bloody fantastic are you?! What a great weight loss this week! Well done!!! :):):):):):)

Aww thanks so much Kathryn :) I am really happy today. Hope to get my 4 stone next week if I'm lucky with this salad challenge :D. Hope you're feeling better hun and your little one. Will pop over to your diary in a mo for a catch up, also want to see how that lovely lemon meringue pie turned out :p.

Kay xx

Aww thanks so much Kathryn :) I am really happy today. Hope to get my 4 stone next week if I'm lucky with this salad challenge :D. Hope you're feeling better hun and your little one. Will pop over to your diary in a mo for a catch up, also want to see how that lovely lemon meringue pie turned out :p.

Kay xx

Sorry to say I didn't make it in the end.. Mum was falling asleep on the sofa, then when I did go to make it I realised I had no Quark :rolleyes:

Sorry to say I didn't make it in the end.. Mum was falling asleep on the sofa, then when I did go to make it I realised I had no Quark :rolleyes:

Aww nevermind though, you can make it another day, but it will have to be soon, since you've put the idea in our heads now lol :D I've got lemon meringue pie on my mind :p .

Kay xx

Back