Kay's journey to health and happiness

I can't stop smiling ,
So fired up for our salad challenge now ,
Definetly going to do soup challenge again
I'm proper buzzing for you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay to Kay, what a result!!!:party0019:

You are certainly kicking some at the moment, very proud of you. :D

Oh my flipping god, that's amazing kay. You must be on top of the world right now with all your achievements. You're an inspiration and an amazing lady xx

Thanks so much Rae Rae :), its hard to have all that excitement and then come back to salad lol :D. But I will keep my discipline. Thanks so much for your support I really appreciate it. You guys really inspire me to keep going. I hope your having a fab week too hun. Will pop over to your diary for a catch up soon.

Kay xx

My friend the super star,
I am soooooo pleased
Soooo pleased
Mmmwwwahhhh
God Kay that is all fantastic , all them awards
I can't tell you how happy I am
Yyyaaaaayyyyyyy:):):):)
But I'm sure you get the jist lol

Aww your so sweet Von :hug99: . I owe the loss this week to your fantastic support, for doing the soup challenge with me and putting up with my 10,000 posts on your diary about soup lol, patsy must think I'm mad :D. So happy today, its so easy to want to treat myself but will be good, my salad will be waiting for me later :p hehe. Thanks again Von, your a fab friend, could not have done this week without you. :)

Kay xx

Well done Kay, that's amazing!

Super!

Thanks so much Niamh :), I feel like a super bunny too :bunnydance: :p . I loved doing the soup challenge this last week, will defo do it again sometime. I'm feeling healthier too inside. It's a good feeling :D. Hope your having a smashing day hun, will catch up on your diary in a mo. :)

Kay xx

Aww your so sweet Von :hug99: . I owe the loss this week to your fantastic support, for doing the soup challenge with me and putting up with my 10,000 posts on your diary about soup lol, patsy must think I'm mad :D. So happy today, its so easy to want to treat myself but will be good, my salad will be waiting for me later :p hehe. Thanks again Von, your a fab friend, could not have done this week without you. :) Kay xx

You owe me nothing Hun :)
As for the posts I look forward to getting them and having a good ol chat ,
We've supported each other that's what it's all about,
And were going to do it again this week with the salad challenge along with support from the lovley bubble and cookie ,
Were all going to hav a fab week :)

Kay that is bloody fantastic!! Well done I really am so pleased for you! :party0011:

Wow I can imagine how over the moon you are today and rightly so :D might try the soup challenge myself next week seeing as I'll have proper kitchen facilities! :D

Danielle xx

Hey Danielle :p, thanks so much hun. I am over the moon hehe. Well done on your fab loss too this week, your doing really well. I will defo recommend the soup challenge, Von lost 4lbs on it and I lost 4.5 lbs so it does work :D. Hope your having a nice day lovely. Will pop over to your dairy for a catch up in a mo.

Kay xx

I can't stop smiling ,
So fired up for our salad challenge now ,
Definetly going to do soup challenge again
I'm proper buzzing for you x

Thanks so much Von :). Yep I'm fired up for the new Salad challenge too. Looks like we picked the wrong week lol, have you seen the weather outside ?? well its freezing here lol. Oh well we shall keep at it. I will just drink lots of herbal teas to keep me warm and there's always my hot water bottle and I'm wearing my cosy socks on, hehe :D. Will pop over to your dairy for a catch up in a mo ...

Kay xx

Yay to Kay, what a result!!!:party0019:

You are certainly kicking some at the moment, very proud of you. :D

Awww thanks so much bubbles :p, so happy to be doing my next challenge with you. :) I hope together we have a smashing loss next week. I hope your drinking your 2L today hun lol, I will be popping over to see how your getting on. Was loving the sound of your chilli pepper salad, yummy ! :D

Kay xx

Woo hoo! Well done Kay, I knew you'd do it and well deserved you earned every ounce of it. Count me in for your salad challenge please xx

Thanks so much Von :). Yep I'm fired up for the new Salad challenge too. Looks like we picked the wrong week lol, have you seen the weather outside ?? well its freezing here lol. Oh well we shall keep at it. I will just drink lots of herbal teas to keep me warm and there's always my hot water bottle and I'm wearing my cosy socks on, hehe :D. Will pop over to your dairy for a catch up in a mo ... Kay xx

Yea it's freezing here too
Bed socks and hot water bottles here we come :)

Woo hoo! Well done Kay, I knew you'd do it and well deserved you earned every ounce of it. Count me in for your salad challenge please xx

Thanks so much Cookie :), I am so so happy today . It's great to have you doing the Salad challenge with us :p. We are all starting today but I know you mentioned you'll start from Thursday after weigh in, that's absolutely cool. Did you manage so see the guidelines I posted up for you ? :)

Kay xx

You owe me nothing Hun :)
As for the posts I look forward to getting them and having a good ol chat ,
We've supported each other that's what it's all about,
And were going to do it again this week with the salad challenge along with support from the lovley bubble and cookie ,
Were all going to hav a fab week :)

Yep Cookie is doing the challenge 2 days after us from Thursday (that's her weigh in day :)) and Upd started hers yesterday because she has a day out planned on Wednesday so will have that as a day off. I guess it doesn't matter when they start as long as they complete the whole 7 days it should be fine :p.

Kay xx

You should feel very happy today, in fact you should celebrate the loss with a giant bowl of salad & maybe a herbal tea? Haha. I've decided I'll start the salad challenge today as I've got the ingredients in. I'll have a look for the rules unless you can give me a summary. :):) xx

You should feel very happy today, in fact you should celebrate the loss with a giant bowl of salad & maybe a herbal tea? Haha. I've decided I'll start the salad challenge today as I've got the ingredients in. I'll have a look for the rules unless you can give me a summary. :):) xx

Yippe ! Great we all start together. Re-posting for you hun :D .

Kay xx

THE SALAD CHALLENGE

PARTICIPANTS

KAY
VON
BUBBLES
UPDOWN
COOKIE

Some of you have been asking about what my salad challenge will be about, here is a rough guide. Feel free to join in the challenge and adapt it to what suits you best. The Salad Challenge starts tomorrow . :) The Challenge will last for 1 week.

GUIDELINES

- min of 2L of water a day
- low salt as possible in the week
- low carbs as possible (red days work better with this challenge)
- lots of protein and fresh fruit and veg
- add some body magic to the week, even light walking , at least 2-3 times in the week minimum
- one of your main meals in the day has to be salad, it cannot be a side to go with your mains, it has to be your maincourse

Make lots of variety so you don't get bored by day 4 :). Some of the salads in my mind are based around the following ingredients (you can add your own choices too) :-

- egg salad
- bean salad
- tofu salad
- tuna salad
- salmon salad
- chicken salad
- lentil salad

Will be bulking these up with lots of leafy veg. For dressing I am using the kraft bottles which are syn free and ff, they have a nice variety, I think I like the French dressing and Italian dressing the most. I'm not going to add bread sticks or croutons, although that's lush, I want to keep carbs to a minimum so plenty of protein and salad, which means red days will work quiet well with the salad challenge.

Again these are just some of my ideas, adapt it to what suits you and you can always change things as you go along in the week.
We are all hoping to kick some butt with this challenge and get fit for the summer ! :asskick:

Let me know if you want to join in the challenge, it starts tomorrow and we can keep in touch daily and help motivate one another for a successful loss ! :D

Kay xx

OMG well done Kay you must be so happy with such an amazing loss! And loads of new shiny awards as well :)
Good luck with your salad challenge. I will be watching eagerly to see how well you are all doing.xx

Thanks so much Lmn :), I am a happy bunny indeed. It's so tempting to want some kind of treat but I will resist because my 4 stone is in sight now and I really want that next week so bad ! lol Hope your having a good day hun, will pop over to your diary soon for a catch up.

Kay xx

Thanks so much Lmn :), I am a happy bunny indeed. It's so tempting to want some kind of treat but I will resist because my 4 stone is in sight now and I really want that next week so bad ! lol Hope your having a good day hun, will pop over to your diary soon for a catch up.

Kay xx

You are doing amazingly well hun. I'm sure you will get that 4 stone really soon and you really deserve it.
Nice to see your new awards :) xx

You are doing amazingly well hun. I'm sure you will get that 4 stone really soon and you really deserve it.
Nice to see your new awards :) xx

Thanks so much Lmn, I really hope so, but once I get that I am very greedy I'll want by 4.5 award lol :D

Kay xx

Back