Kay's journey to health and happiness

Great workout then kay! Do yourself a favour if you like george (which i love,being a fellow bubble) dont put the symphonica on the mp3. I did and my walking pace is non existent, great for chillaxing though!
X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening Kathryn :), how did your walk go ? I'm ok thanks, lost a bet to my sister so muggins here is paying for her meal out tomorrow, other than that I'm fine :D. I'm actually looking forward to the meal out tomorrow its Thai food, one of my favs .

Kay xx

We walked for about an hour, it was lovely and sunny :) Ooo I've never had Thai food before... Hope you have a lovely time, even though you are paying :rolleyes:

Love the gym saga , poor sister suffering the Bruce lee experience,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeh I know, she's getting a free meal now thanks to me :D. Well done on all your walking today Von your doing super and I noted you kept the calories down again, you will do super tomorrow, I know it ! Hope you don't mind but I shared your lovely celery and sweetcorn recipe on the soup challenge thread for the others to see :). So will your DAY 1 for the challenge be tomorrow hun ?

Kay xx

Great workout then kay! Do yourself a favour if you like george (which i love,being a fellow bubble) dont put the symphonica on the mp3. I did and my walking pace is non existent, great for chillaxing though!
X

Hello Bubbly one :p. Don't get me wrong, I love the track its a classic but not when I've got to beat my sister on the rowing machine :D ! How has your week been so far hun ?

Kay xx

We walked for about an hour, it was lovely and sunny :) Ooo I've never had Thai food before... Hope you have a lovely time, even though you are paying :rolleyes:

Aww thanks Kathryn, yep looking forward to it, but want to stay on plan so will checkout the menu, lots of seafood so think I might stick with red. If you like Chinese then you will like thai food too :), you must try it sometime, its yummy. Well done on the body magic hun your doing well with your walks. I'm sure that will give you a super loss for Monday !

Kay xx

Yeh I know, she's getting a free meal now thanks to me :D. Well done on all your walking today Von your doing super and I noted you kept the calories down again, you will do super tomorrow, I know it ! Hope you don't mind but I shared your lovely celery and sweetcorn recipe on the soup challenge thread for the others to see :). So will your DAY 1 for the challenge be tomorrow hun ? Kay xx

Yea I've tried to keep cals low hope it pays off tomorrow,
Don't mind at all , best to share recipes and ideas stops it getting boring :)
Yes I think I might start tomorrow ,
Loving the idea of Thai food never had it yum yum ,

That's hilarious about careless whisper,lol xx

Yeh RR, I just sank after that track started playing :faint2: , I had no chance ! :D How are you my lovely, did you go gym today ?

Kay xx

Hello Bubbly one :p. Don't get me wrong, I love the track its a classic but not when I've got to beat my sister on the rowing machine :D ! How has your week been so far hun ?

Kay xx

Doing great thanx kay. :D

Aww thanks Kathryn, yep looking forward to it, but want to stay on plan so will checkout the menu, lots of seafood so think I might stick with red. If you like Chinese then you will like thai food too :), you must try it sometime, its yummy. Well done on the body magic hun your doing well with your walks. I'm sure that will give you a super loss for Monday !

Kay xx

Good idea checking the menu first :) I luuuurve Chinese but don't do seafood... Although I did have squid in Sheffield on Saturday :eek: I love my walking, just wish I had someone to walk with who loved it as much as me! Kev's idea of a walk lasts no longer than 10 minutes! :rolleyes:

Im good thanks Kay - Ive had a better day than yesterday lol - kept low syn because of yesterday. Ive already planned tomorrow, sb cake with fruit for brekkie, leftover lasagne with salad for dinner, and a lamb steak and veg for tea nom nom x

Wow well done for holding back, food sounds amazing as usual, keep up with the low syns and I'm sure that 1lb will be off :D. So looks like you did go dentist then lol . :p

Kay xx

Yea I've tried to keep cals low hope it pays off tomorrow,
Don't mind at all , best to share recipes and ideas stops it getting boring :)
Yes I think I might start tomorrow ,
Loving the idea of Thai food never had it yum yum ,

I think the low cals and exercise combination is defo going to work for you hun. Von are you 2lbs away from your 7 stone award ? :p

Kay xx

Yeh RR, I just sank after that track started playing :faint2: , I had no chance ! :D How are you my lovely, did you go gym today ?

Kay xx

No finished work at 6 then came home to chill, no exercise the day before wi, lol. Did do lots of walking today as we had to go out to town so still done some technically. I can imagine you goin for it on the rower the george comes on, so funny xx

Doing great thanx kay. :D

I'm glad to hear it Bubble, I need to catch up on everyone's diaries :eek:, I'm a bit behind. Will pop over to yours tonight ! Looking forward to seeing how your weeks been :p.

Kay xx

Good idea checking the menu first :) I luuuurve Chinese but don't do seafood... Although I did have squid in Sheffield on Saturday :eek: I love my walking, just wish I had someone to walk with who loved it as much as me! Kev's idea of a walk lasts no longer than 10 minutes! :rolleyes:

Oh I'm the opposite, I don't mind company but I like going on my own with my mp3 player, I switch off (apart from when I'm crossing roads :D), I love going for long walks, it really relaxes me. :) Thai food is lovely, you can order non seafood dishes too. I like chicken so might go for that also. Your food at wong ting looked so yummy, is that what it was called lol that's so wong ! :p

Kay xx

No finished work at 6 then came home to chill, no exercise the day before wi, lol. Did do lots of walking today as we had to go out to town so still done some technically. I can imagine you goin for it on the rower the george comes on, so funny xx

It wasn't funny when I found out I had lost and have to pay tomorrow :D. Ah I know some other mins friends that don't do body magic before weigh in, something to do with water weight. I haven't decided if I'm going to risk it yet. So far I'm loving it and looking forward to going tomorrow. I ran for the first time today Rae Rae, I'm so proud of myself, it wasn't for too long but still its a good start :p. I hope you do smashing tomorrow hun. I'm really rooting for you, hope you have a super duper loss ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Bev, yep it sure has motivated me to keep going. :) Sorry to hear you've still not been feeling well hun, and you had to go home from work. I'm a bit worried for you, going to pop over to your diary in a mo .

Kay xx

Bless ya hun, i'll be okay, the doc says I'm on the mend, I just pushed myself to go back to work too soon. A few more days and I'll be right as rain, just gotta take it easy and not go back too soon. I feel so guilty if I'm off work so think I went back before I was ready.

Hope you had a great workout today. I have a couple of questions about the soup challenge but I'll pop 'em on the right thread xxx

Wow well done for holding back, food sounds amazing as usual, keep up with the low syns and I'm sure that 1lb will be off :D. So looks like you did go dentist then lol . :p

Kay xx

Ive had a little box of raisins today for sweetness lol. Hoping over the weekend I can stay low syn too x

Ooh Thai meal sounds lovely, your sisters very lucky your treating her, surely all the meals you cook for her, she should be treating you? X

It wasn't funny when I found out I had lost and have to pay tomorrow :D. Ah I know some other mins friends that don't do body magic before weigh in, something to do with water weight. I haven't decided if I'm going to risk it yet. So far I'm loving it and looking forward to going tomorrow. I ran for the first time today Rae Rae, I'm so proud of myself, it wasn't for too long but still its a good start :p. I hope you do smashing tomorrow hun. I'm really rooting for you, hope you have a super duper loss ! :D

Kay xx

I'm sure you'll still have a fab time even if you have to pay :) well done on the running, just build it up slowly. Thanks kay, I'll post wi results in the morning xx

Back