Kay's journey to health and happiness

Awww thanks Niamh :p, still trying to catch everyone before they hit the pillow :D. I know what you said earlier about Easter weekend, its going to be tough on everyone, even I'm a bit worried :eek: lol .

Kay xx

Yeah that Easter Sunday will be a killer! I hadn't even thought about that! D'oh!

Wonder how much easter egg 10 syns equates to?! Might just abstain completely until Easter Monday and treat myself to an egg then.. but thats when I'd need to start the salad challenge, arghhh!! x

hmmm

It's a toughie alright! I'll have to think about it. I'll be annoyed if I do 6 good days and then undo it over a bank holiday!

Hmm what's more annoying is when u step on the scales day 6 and they've gone down quite a bit and u know if u did one more day the loss would be greater. Hmm lots to think about. There's still time though which is good :D.

Kay xx

Yeah that Easter Sunday will be a killer! I hadn't even thought about that! D'oh!

Wonder how much easter egg 10 syns equates to?! Might just abstain completely until Easter Monday and treat myself to an egg then.. but thats when I'd need to start the salad challenge, arghhh!! x

Lol :D I think Easter is well and truly gonna screw us over ! I'm going to try my best to keep choc to a minimum - (she says :p)

Kay xx

My boss bought us all an Easter Egg yesterday - now do I have the willpower to give it away or ............. shall I break it into bits and eat a little at a time hmmmm

My boss bought us all an Easter Egg yesterday - now do I have the willpower to give it away or ............. shall I break it into bits and eat a little at a time hmmmm

Give it away, give it away, pray to god it grows wings and flys far far away from you ! :D You can attach a returns label to it, return to sender after Wednesday ! :giggle:

Kay xx

Lol :D I think Easter is well and truly gonna screw us over ! I'm going to try my best to keep choc to a minimum - (she says :p)

Kay xx

I know, I love easter eggs too, grrr! I'm just trying to think of the fact a beach is waiting for me in 3 weeks time, hopefully I can find something relatively low syn. Just looked and a cream egg is 9 syns and they last about 0.2 seconds! Grr! :rolleyes:

I know, I love easter eggs too, grrr! I'm just trying to think of the fact a beach is waiting for me in 3 weeks time, hopefully I can find something relatively low syn. Just looked and a cream egg is 9 syns and they last about 0.2 seconds! Grr! :rolleyes:

I know for all those syns you'd want it to last a bit ! :D

Kay xx

I don't even care about the chocolate... it's the night out I am bothered about ;)

Think I'm going to hit the pillow now :nightf: . Will catch up with you lovely ladies tomorrow. Night night everyone :)

Kay xx

Night night hun, think I'll be joining you, can't believe it got to this time already TBH! Sleep well xx

I put my egg into 5 syn bags, I've still got Christmas chocolate left, it's brill I don't feel like I miss out:D

Morning everyone :p, I'm stuffed, I just had a mega big breakfast :eek: all on plan though ;). I don't know what happened to me when I woke up this morning, my stomach was rumbling and I was mega hungry. I should have actually had something light because we're eating out tonight, we're now going to a Chinese restaurant instead, I'm still happy because I love Chinese food. I think I'm going to head off to the gym soon for my workout so I can burn off my breakfast and some, to cover tonight's meal. I hope your all enjoying your weekend. :)

Kay xx

Last edited:
Morning hun!

Hope you enjoyed your yummy breakfast. I'm having SW breakfast for lunch today, can smell the bacon cooking as I type, yum yum!

Being hungry is a good sign as it means your metabolism is working. Hopefully the big breakfast will give you lots of fuel for your workout today.

Soo jel about the Chinese tonight, hope you enjoy! Don't you dare feel guilty about it 'cos bet you'll burn loads off in the gym today and you deserve a nice meal out xx

I'm gutted totally gutted , want to cry so pi**ed off ,
Where the hell did 2lb come from :(
FFS
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Afternoon Kay - brekki sounds lush and well done having it all on plan, the gym will get things moving and you can enjoy your Chinese tonight knowing you can make wise choices. x

Back