Kay's journey to health and happiness

Bloody well done Kay - another brilliant loss girl!!! It seems I should have mentioned the battery to you like I did Daz lol. At least you know now your scales are WRONG lol . xx

See I remember it was either you or Daz that mentioned it lol. It was saying LO in the week, but I didn't know what that ment till my dad told me, I'm so dosey :D. I was really upset when I only had 8 syns for my meal out and it was showing a 2lbs gain, no wonder lol . Anyway thanks a lot hun. I need 3.5lbs now to get my 4.5 stone award next week. Really hope I can do it :).

Kay xx

See I remember it was either you or Daz that mentioned it lol. It was saying LO in the week, but I didn't know what that ment till my dad told me, I'm so dosey :D. I was really upset when I only had 8 syns for my meal out and it was showing a 2lbs gain, no wonder lol . Anyway thanks a lot hun. I need 3.5lbs now to get my 4.5 stone award next week. Really hope I can do it :).

Kay xx

Lol yeah I panic when mine flash like that too especially if I dont have a spare one in!! 3.5 is nothing to you lol that will be off next week and another award under your belt. xx

Lol yeah I panic when mine flash like that too especially if I dont have a spare one in!! 3.5 is nothing to you lol that will be off next week and another award under your belt. xx

You make it sound so easy, I'll be flippin over the moon if I do Sheila ! :D Well with Easter weekend, god knows ! It might just turn out to be death by chocolate !! :faint2:

Kay xx

Omg Kay, how blummin fantastic are you?!!!! Massive well done on the fab loss! Whoop whoop! :):)

Thanks Kathryn :p yep I'm over the moon and pf is loving the soup lol, she's been with me all day hehe . Hope you and Sheila have a fantastic time this weekend ! Please take lots of pics, looking forward to see who ends up doing the laps around the park ! :D

Kay xx

I have had a great week, but not food wise!! Will get back to it next week when I return to work. Good luck with your challenges.

Wow sounds like you've really enjoyed yourself, I know you went on a family holiday recently and had a smashing time. Glad your back on it on Monday. Think this weekend will be tough for everyone. Will pop over to your diary for a good catch up soon. Hope you have a lovely week ahead hun. :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kathryn :p yep I'm over the moon and pf is loving the soup lol, she's been with me all day hehe . Hope you and Sheila have a fantastic time this weekend ! Please take lots of pics, looking forward to see who ends up doing the laps around the park ! :D

Kay xx

Pmsl :D I might just 'forget' to leave my trainers at home! :rolleyes:
Will definitely take loads of pics :) Don't worry on that account lol.
The pf came here this morning and I have felt another visit coming all afternoon but nothing yet, grr! Hopefully before bed. I think things are getting back to normal now that I have decreased the cocodamol :)

The pf came here this morning and I have felt another visit coming all afternoon but nothing yet, grr! Hopefully before bed. I think things are getting back to normal now that I have decreased the cocodamol :)

Happy to hear about the pics, glad your feeling better after reducing your meds hun. I had to go 4 times today, after a while you get so tired :eek: ! lol I need to pop over to your diary to see your yummy eats, going there now ...

Kay xx

Lol I have spare trainers :p and jogging clothes! x

Lol - ive a feeling it will be something to do with shoe size :p I have insoles haha

pmsl ! :8855: I'm sure some shoe shops might be open if she fancies getting some new ones in her size. :D

Yeah, she'll be fine if she pops a couple more tablets before hand :D

haha ! :D with the mix of those tabs and the alcohol, god help those around u2 this weekend ! lol :p

Going to hit the pillow now me thinks :nightf: night night lovely ladies, thank you all for your lovely messages today, I really appreciate it. Catch up with you all tomorrow, night night ;).

Kay xx

Back