Kay's journey to health and happiness

Afternoon everyone :), so I tried to weigh myself this morning before going to group, but my scales kept flashing `L0' then it weighed me at ridiculous numbers. Turns out I wasn't aware my scales have been running on low battery this week. I remember Daz once mentioned, when that happens the scales can give you false readings. When I had my Chinese the next morning my scales showed a 2lb gain, but when I looked back I only had 8 syns for my meal out and I thought I made good food choices ...

... well I did because I lost 4.5lbs !! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: Yay ! :D Whose a happy bunny ! :bliss:

I seriously need to buy a new battery for my scales ! ;)

I think the loss has a lot to do with the gym, the water I've been drinking and the Soup Challenge, even though its only been 2 days, the fibre is keeping the pf by my side :p .

I am now 3.5 lbs away from my 4.5 stone award ! I hope to have that in the bag by next week ! :D

I've met my Easter Challenge too, I've lost 22lbs so far and if I didn't have that 3lb gain last week, that would have been 25lbs. Anyway I still have one more weigh in to go, yippee ! :p

I'm so so happy today, thank you everyone for your kind wishes and support, I really appreciate it. I'm loving the soup challenge and after coming back from group today, I've already got a new batch of soup on the hob, loving my soups yum yum :).

Okay now for something different ...

EASTENDER'S SPOILER ALERT ! :p

Has someone died in Eastenders, or is about to ? Your probably thinking, what does this have to do with anything ? Well for the last 2 weeks we have had to move to a building further up the road to attend group, rather than the normal church hall we use. Turns out the Eastenders film crew have hired the Church for 2 weeks. I don't watch Eastenders myself, but my C revealed the whole plot that their filming to the group and some of the girls were really upset because they didn't want to know :giggle: I couldn't stop laughing. Well its a female that dies and they are filming her funeral. My C did mention the name of the character but whoopsie I forgot. Now if you all start shouting names at me I might remember ! :D

Hope your all having a smashing day ! Now will go and update my stats, will be back in a mo to reply to you all ;).

Kay xx

That's a brilliant loss Kay - well done a truly amazing feat and ur gonna get that 4.5 stone in a blink!!

And a lesson for us all about the scales (esp me!) yes buy some batteries pls! The next time I get a truly 'unfair' reading on mine - first thing I'll do is change the batteries (instead of having a temper tantrum LOL!)

Perhaps we shd have a no WI at home challenge!!

haha ! :D with the mix of those tabs and the alcohol, god help those around u2 this weekend ! lol :p

No alcohol for me, booooo! I'm still taking the amitriptyline :( I need to over the weekend in the hope that I'll sleep through most of kev's snoring, we've not slept in the same bedroom for almost a year! X

That's a brilliant loss Kay - well done a truly amazing feat and ur gonna get that 4.5 stone in a blink!!

And a lesson for us all about the scales (esp me!) yes buy some batteries pls! The next time I get a truly 'unfair' reading on mine - first thing I'll do is change the batteries (instead of having a temper tantrum LOL!)

Perhaps we shd have a no WI at home challenge!!

No weigh in at home challenge... what's that, she says lol, nope I'd fail even before it starts hehe. Thanks so much Linda your so kind. :) Good luck for tomorrow hun, I hope you have a super duper loss ! :D Point noted about the batteries lol.

Kay xx

No alcohol for me, booooo! I'm still taking the amitriptyline :( I need to over the weekend in the hope that I'll sleep through most of kev's snoring, we've not slept in the same bedroom for almost a year! X

Don't think you'll need it, sounds like you two could get high on just water lol :D It's good your putting your health first hun.

Kay xx

Night Kay
Catch you tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Everyone :wavey:,

Feeling fighting fit and healthy this morning ! :D Just had a yummy breakfast :eating: , now off to the gym to burn off that breakfast :p lol . It's DAY 4 of the Soup Challenge today, its a green day so going to enjoy some carbs, yay ! Got my lovely Quorn Chicken soup to look forward to later nom nom. Hope your all having a lovely day, will catch up with you all later ! :)

Kay xx

Last edited:
Morning Everyone :wavey:,

Felling fighting fit and healthy this morning ! :D Just had a yummy breakfast :eating: , now off to the gym to burn off that breakfast :p lol . It's DAY 4 of the Soup Challenge today, its a green day so going to enjoy some carbs, yay ! Got my lovely Quorn Chicken soup to look forward to later nom nom. Hope your all having a lovely day, will catch up with you all later ! :)

Kay xx

Loving the positivity. You're just awesome Kay and always help cheer me up and spur me on. You truly are a lovely lady and deserve all the happiness in the world. :D xxxxx

Whoopsie, lost track of time...was on a Skype call with my sister in Texas :p, will post up todays eats now and on the challenge thread, then will reply to posts in a bit. I decided to make a different soup today, going to save my Quorn Chicken one for tomorrow. I made a yellow lentil soup today, it was so yummy ! :D

Kay xx

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

SOUP CHALLENGE DAY 4 :)

Breakfast -
Omelette - free, with x1 Toast (heb)

Today at the Gym
Cardio
240 cals treadmill
100 cals cross trainer
160 cals rowing machine
TOTAL CALS BURNED = 500 cals :p
Weights -
Tricep Extention
6 sets, 10 reps @ 60 lbs

Lunch -
McCain Smilie Jacket 0.5 syns, salad - free, olives 0.5 syns, beans - free, 25g primula cheese & chives 2.5 syns

IMG_07602.jpg

Dinner -
Yellow Lentil Soup x3 bowls (onions, garlic, lentils, LS Stock, cumin, coriander, chilli, lemon juice, black pepper, mint) - free

Dessert -
Mix Fruit Bowl - free
(apples, pears, tangerines, summer fruit)

IMG_0909.jpg

Drinks -
x2 lemon zest teas
x1 peppermint tea
x1 camomile and spiced apple tea
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 3.5 :)

Good morning Kay :) enjoy the gym, enjoy your carbs, enjoy your soup! Enjoy today! :)

It's evening now :p, thanks Kathryn, I did enjoy my day thanks, will pop over to your diary for a good catch up, hope you've had a great day too ;).

Kay xx

Loving the positivity. You're just awesome Kay and always help cheer me up and spur me on. You truly are a lovely lady and deserve all the happiness in the world. :D xxxxx

Aww thanks Kirsty :), your so kind. I really hope your able to move forward this week and have a terrific loss on Monday. Got my fingers crossed for you hun ! :fingerscrossed: :D

Kay xx

How are you today kay? Xx

Evening RR :p, I'm fine thanks hun, just completed DAY 4 of the challenge, feeling good. Went to the gym today too and enjoyed my workout. How have you been ? :)

Kay xx

Evening Kay , hope your ok lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Von :), I'm fine thanks hun, just finshed posting my eats, have enjoyed DAY 4 of the challenge. Your right the week has flown by ! Before you know it we would have finished the challenge, excitings ! :D Hope you've had a fab day too, will pop over to your diary in a mo.

Kay xx

Back