Kay's journey to health and happiness

Lol no not yet Kay. I've been good and had sb cake with fruit and a cuppa. I think I'll have salad for lunch and something with chicken for tea xx,

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do you have a particular time of day when u get a snack attack ? Mine is normally in the evening when I'm chilling infront of the telly. Actually its not fixed as such sometimes I really crave something carby in the afternoon like a big family size bag of crisps lol !

Kay xx

Do you have a particular time of day when u get a snack attack ? Mine is normally in the evening when I'm chilling infront of the telly. Actually its not fixed as such sometimes I really crave something carby in the afternoon like a big family size bag of crisps lol !

Kay xx

I try to keep my snack attack for a night time, the boys go to bed and then I get bored so usually have some choccy or my hot choccy with marshmallows. It used to be crisps with me, but I can have those in moderation now. Now if someone were to put a family sized bar of Galaxy in front of me any time of day .....Id eat it all lol x

Hi Kay the weight guru strikes again!! Well done on guiding the challenge everyone did so well. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Amen to that Bubble!! Thanks so much for all your hard work Kay on putting up and recording the results for these challenges, you're an absolute star. I'm sure without it I'd have got 1/2lb or something with all the pre-* week water retention, instead I can come in here and show my 6 stone award off in my sig, haha! :)

Hope you have a fantastic day lovely! Like Sophie said you're a complete trooper for going straight into the salad challenge, but I know how much you want that next award before your op. I'm sure once * week is out of the way you'll have an extra big loss next week.

How are you finding it today getting back into the swing of things from your day off plan? I'm enjoying my day off so far and having a bit of 'forbidden' food, but I think I'll be freshly motivated to get cracking again tomorrow. I wanted to lose 10lbs in April and I'm only 6 down so far, really need a big last push over this next 9 days if I'm to manage it! xxx

TODAYS EATS

RED DAY

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 1 :)

Breakfast -
x2 apples

Body Magic
40 min walk in the park

Lunch -
Lentil Soup (hexb) - free

IMG_0951.jpg

Snack -
x1 freddo 5 syns

Dinner -
Salmon Salad - free

IMG_0928.jpg

Dessert -
Fruit Salad Bowl - free

IMG_0909.jpg

Drinks -
x1 lemon zest tea
x1 green tea with pineapple and grapefruit
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 5 :)

Amen to that Bubble!! Thanks so much for all your hard work Kay on putting up and recording the results for these challenges, you're an absolute star. I'm sure without it I'd have got 1/2lb or something with all the pre-* week water retention, instead I can come in here and show my 6 stone award off in my sig, haha! :)

Hope you have a fantastic day lovely! Like Sophie said you're a complete trooper for going straight into the salad challenge, but I know how much you want that next award before your op. I'm sure once * week is out of the way you'll have an extra big loss next week.

How are you finding it today getting back into the swing of things from your day off plan? I'm enjoying my day off so far and having a bit of 'forbidden' food, but I think I'll be freshly motivated to get cracking again tomorrow. I wanted to lose 10lbs in April and I'm only 6 down so far, really need a big last push over this next 9 days if I'm to manage it! xxx

Aww thanks so much Bev, your so sweet :p. I think the challenge helped bring us all together and motivate us, everyone did really well and I'm happy :). DAY 1 of the salad challenge has gone well. I think the blow out yesterday was more than a treat for me so need to get my head back in focus this week. I'm sure you'll hit your April target hun, your doing super ! And well done on your fabby 6 stone award !! That's just amazing !! :D

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay, hope you're having a good day :)

Hello hello, I'm fine thanks Kathryn, well done on your half pound down even after this weekend. I will be so happy with that tomorrow morning after last nights dinner lol . Will pop over to your diary in a mo to see your lovely eats . :p Hope you've had a fab day !

Kay xx

Hi kay hope you are ok lovely :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Brittany :D, it's good to hear from you hun, its been a long time ! Hope work is going well for you and the plan. Will pop over to your diary soon for a catch up ! :)

Kay xx

Aww thanks so much Bev, your so sweet :p. I think the challenge helped bring us all together and motivate us, everyone did really well and I'm happy :). DAY 1 of the salad challenge has gone well. I think the blow out yesterday was more than a treat for me so need to get my head back in focus this week. I'm sure you'll hit your April target hun, your doing super ! And well done on your fabby 6 stone award !! That's just amazing !! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, your food for today looks great! Good luck at WI tomorrow, hope it goes well for you hun! xxx

So it's weigh in tomorrow, feeling kind of blah . My stomach is proper out, TOTM plus yesterdays feast ! Can't expect 1 day on the salad challenge to save me. Expecting a gain but more prepared for it this time ............ I think :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, your food for today looks great! Good luck at WI tomorrow, hope it goes well for you hun! xxx

Thanks Bev, wish I could perform a miracle but doesn't look like that's happening this week. ;)

Hi Hun you have had a good day, food looks yummy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Von, can't believe I had soup today lol you'd think I've had enough ! hehe :D

If I turn into miss stressyhead this evening, can you all tell me to go to bed please :(.

Will do, but calm down dear - you'll be fine and it was a 4 day Bank Holiday wasn't it?! Bet many of us fell off the wagon - certainly I did!

Thanks Bev, wish I could perform a miracle but doesn't look like that's happening this week. ;)

Well at least you know why and it wont be unexpected, I have a feeling you'll be pleasantly surprised xxx

Back