Kay's journey to health and happiness

If you find a miracle worker could you please send him this way to me Kay lol x

hehe :D, yep I guess you need it more this week to get to target ! lol Yep either that or a fairy godmother ! :p

Don't laugh I bought some stuff to make a soup again this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hehe :D what are we like lol Bet you Bev don't fancy any soup anytime soon pmsl ! :p

Well at least you know why and it wont be unexpected, I have a feeling you'll be pleasantly surprised xxx

Yes your right pleasantly expecting a baby, I look 6 month preggers ! grrrr :D

hehe :D what are we like lol Bet you Bev don't fancy any soup anytime soon pmsl ! :p

Lol were addicts

How's plant nanny ?

Oh yeah I started my day and forgot to use it. I struggled a bit with water today, because when I'm normally TOTM, I feel so bloated, don't feel like drinking at all. Getting the last litre down me was very difficult. How do you split your 3L up in the day, what time do you drink ?

Oh yeah I started my day and forgot to use it. I struggled a bit with water today, because when I'm normally TOTM, I feel so bloated, don't feel like drinking at all. Getting the last litre down me was very difficult. How do you split your 3L up in the day, what time do you drink ?[/QUOTE

Have 500ml wen I wake up , but if I'm going out won't gave any more till I'm back, then start again , I've just finished the last 500ml for today , Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yeah I started my day and forgot to use it. I struggled a bit with water today, because when I'm normally TOTM, I feel so bloated, don't feel like drinking at all. Getting the last litre down me was very difficult. How do you split your 3L up in the day, what time do you drink ?[/QUOTE
Have 500ml wen I wake up , but if I'm going out won't gave any more till I'm back, then start again , I've just finished the last 500ml for today ,

That's really good Von, do you refill a 500ml bottle each time ?

Last edited:
I bought a couple of them bottles like the protein shakes bottles, got markings on the side up to 500 ml , if it's filled passed that right up to the top it's 600 ml, I find it easier to monitor using them ,

I bought a couple of them bottles like the protein shakes bottles, got markings on the side up to 500 ml , if it's filled passed that right up to the top it's 600 ml, I find it easier to monitor using them ,

That's a good idea actually. I have the 2L bottles and just fill my glass throughout the day, but when I go out I struggle to drink because I hate using public loos if I can help it :rolleyes:.

Von - are you going to weigh tomorrow morning then ? you know you were saying on your diary you wanted to test something ?

That's a good idea actually. I have the 2L bottles and just fill my glass throughout the day, but when I go out I struggle to drink because I hate using public loos if I can help it :rolleyes:.

Yes that's why I only have one when I wake, any more and I would need the loo

Good luck at WI tomorrow Kay, hope that you are not worrying too much. Have been just catching up with your diary and I am sure that just 1 meal won't ruin all your work.

Awww thanks Lindsey hun :), I'm hoping to have a small loss or a sts but will not be happy with a gain. Hope you've had a lovely Easter.

Kay xx

Back