Kay's journey to health and happiness

I want a nicer dicer, I seen them and thought are they as good they say, is it going to be another thing never used,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I toyed for ages about getting a nicer dicer, but honestly I use it at least once a day, usually more, in fact I couldn't be without it now, worth the pennies:D

Kay I love those books, I want them, lol, I bet there are loads of recipes in there which can be made SW friendly x

I toyed for ages about getting a nicer dicer, but honestly I use it at least once a day, usually more, in fact I couldn't be without it now, worth the pennies:D Kay I love those books, I want them, lol, I bet there are loads of recipes in there which can be made SW friendly x

Ooh that just reminded me I didn't watch the link to the you tube demo,
....... off I go

b4baf788-ccd1-4683-958a-b24d9a78e71c.jpg
Im gonna try this Kay. Prawn Scallop and Fried Rice.

Wow that looks like the daddy of dinners ! :D It's super pretty and looks delish, where did you get the pic from ? xx

I toyed for ages about getting a nicer dicer, but honestly I use it at least once a day, usually more, in fact I couldn't be without it now, worth the pennies:D

Kay I love those books, I want them, lol, I bet there are loads of recipes in there which can be made SW friendly x

Yep I loved that series when it came out in Smiths some time ago, I think I bought the whole lot, I love looking at pretty pics, I could sit in book shops all day :D, I would love to train to be a food stylist, must be such an interesting fun and creative job ! The guy that does the SW books is brilliant too, I was checking out his details in the credits he works for Waitrose too, and has won many awards, nuff said :p xx

Ooh that just reminded me I didn't watch the link to the you tube demo,
....... off I go

I'm sure your gonna but it after watching the vid Von, so good for our salad challenge too :D, meals in minutes xx

Is there a difference between the nicer dicer and the nicer dicer plus

Is there a difference between the nicer dicer and the nicer dicer plus

Yep I have both, nice dicer came out first, it has x2 blades, mainly good for fries and small salads. Nice Dicer plus is the new version and has x8 blades, you can make much larger salads that can last you a few days its worth the money, the other one is very small and you will need to make stuff everyday, that's the difference :) xx

Yep I have both, nice dicer came out first, it has x2 blades, mainly good for fries and small salads. Nice Dicer plus is the new version and has x8 blades, you can make much larger salads that can last you a few days its worth the money, the other one is very small and you will need to make stuff everyday, that's the difference :) xx

Thanks , I will look for nicer dicer plus ,

Time to hit the pillow now me thinks :nightf:, hope to catch up with you lovely ladies once I'm back from weigh in tomorrow, expecting a 3lb gain after my week off but lets see :rolleyes:. Night night lovelies xx

Back