Kay's journey to health and happiness

Evening everyone :). Just going to post up todays eats then will reply to posts in a mo and catch up on diaries :p ... xx

TODAYS EATS

RED DAY

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 1 :)

Breakfast -
Egg Salad - free

Snack -
x1 Apple

Today at the Gym
Cardio
160 cals rowing machine
240 cals treadmill
100 cals cross trainer
TOTAL CALS BURNED = 500 cals :)
Weights
Tricep Extension (for me bingo wings !)
6 sets, 10 reps @ 60 lbs

Lunch -
Lentil curry (hexb) with salad 3 syns (olives 1, cooking oil 2)

Snack -
x1 Orange

Dinner -
Haddock Salad 2 syns (nandos marinade for fish 2)

Drinks -
x1 green tea with pineapple & grapefruit
x1 slimatee
x1 camomile & spiced apple tea
x1 peppermint tea
x2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 5 ;)

Food looks good, Kay! Well done on starting a new challenge!x

Food looks good, Kay! Well done on starting a new challenge!x

Thanks Sophie :), trying to get back on track, you've all inspired me this week with your fabby losses, well done to you too hun, your doing smashing ! :p xx

Hey Kay,

Yay 1.5lbs is fab, considering you were looking at a 3lb gain! Good luck with the salad challenge this week and smash it at the gym today :) xx

Thanks Em's, I know I was off plan for a week, but seems like ages lol. Yep thank god it wasn't 3lbs. Hope to get my act together this week and be a full time gym bunny, hope next week I have good news to report. Good luck for tonight hun, hope you do smashing ! :D xx

Well done, 1.5 is fab for a week off and you thought u were looking at 3.

Its sad about your group but you might find some new motivation with the new one.

Enjoy the gym xx

Thanks RR, yep I'm ok with the gain, hope to shift it next week. I'm looking forward to changing to Thursday's, means I can enjoy myself on the weekends :p. Hope your feeling better now hun, hope you have a lovely week ahead :).

Kay xx

Well done that's great. It might shake things up going to a new group

Thanks Jen :), yep I think so too, would be nice to go there with some existing friends and make new ones ;). Hope your having a fab week hun ! xx

Well done that it was not as bad as expected xx

Thanks Carol :p yep its a huge weight off my shoulders that its only 1.5 :). Hope to be a good girl this week (she say's lol) and shed the gain off by next week fingers crossed. Hope your having a smashing week hun xx

Yay! That's not bad at all. You will soon lose that with a fab week on plan! xxxx

Aww thanks Kirsty :), I hope so, planning on gym and doing the salad challenge with my lovely friend Von, so fingers crossed for next week. Hope your having a fab week hun ! xx

Wow Kay 1.5 is a tiny loss I put more than that on in a day if I fall off plan,
The challenge will get rid of that plus more ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely, yep let's hope we both kick some butt this week on the challenge ! :D Will pop over to your diary in a mo xx

Good afternoon hun,
Just wanted to have a quick catch up and see how you got on at Weigh in. 1.5lbs on is nothing. Your salad challenge this week will easily get rid of the gain :) xx

Hey Lmn, thanks hun :). Yep hope to do better this week. Your one of the people that's inspired me a lot this week with your fabby 4lb loss, so thank you. I will send you pm in a mo hun, check your inbox when u have time, hope your having a fab day xx

1.5lbs is great, you will be rid of that in no time, sorry your group is closing, but at least you will get to see some of your friends at the other group xx

Thanks Mandy :), your all so supportive, whether I have a loss or a gain, I really appreciate it . Yep looking forward to starting a new group next month, its good to mix things up a bit sometimes. Hope your having a fab week xx

Oi oi bunny. Saw this little guy and thought of you :) View attachment 136847
Seems weird to say well done to a gain but it was dinky winky so yay to that :D xx

Hello Pixie :wavey:, thanks hun I'm glad it wasn't more :p. Yep I saw all the lovely pics from your trip on your diary. Sounds like your outing with Daisy was loads of fun. Oh yes I love all the pics of the wabbits, aren't they just the cutest things in the world ! :D Hope your having a fab week hun xx

Well done for going and drawing that line now Kay, you'll double that off next week with the salad challenge. ;)

Thanks bubbly one :), I hope so, feels like I've been off plan for longer than a week, but glad to be getting back on it. Enjoyed my workout at the gym today, hope this feeling continues. Hope your having a fab week lovely xx

Not so fab foodwise Kay, today aint been too bad but the last 3 days were just far too much food and syns. I really dont fancy stepping on the scales tomorrow but if I dont i wont draw that line, so it has to be done. :sigh:

Evening Kay - 1.5lb after a whole week off plan is brilliant hun well done. Look forward to seeing your brill results after your challenge this week :D

Its a shame about your regular group closing, but as you and others have said its a chance to mix with new and old members, sharing ideas. Its like a whole fresh start for you and its great your excited by it xx Good luck for the week ahead chick

Not so fab foodwise Kay, today aint been too bad but the last 3 days were just far too much food and syns. I really dont fancy stepping on the scales tomorrow but if I dont i wont draw that line, so it has to be done. :sigh:

Aww don't worry bubbly one, I gained 1.5 its wasn't as bad as I thought and I had a whole week off and did no exercise, you've only eaten a few days and you do C25k, I really think you will do fine hun, best of luck for tomorrow, I know you will do super ! :D xx

Evening Kay - 1.5lb after a whole week off plan is brilliant hun well done. Look forward to seeing your brill results after your challenge this week :D

Its a shame about your regular group closing, but as you and others have said its a chance to mix with new and old members, sharing ideas. Its like a whole fresh start for you and its great your excited by it xx Good luck for the week ahead chick

Hello Birthday girl ! :D HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN ! :p Thanks Sheila, yep looking forward to starting my new group and yeah best get on it this week, think I had a lucky escape ! hehe xx

You are back with a vengeance! Good luck with your challenge this week. How on earth can you stomach salad for breakfast? You are very dedicated.

Oh Lindsey you don't know what your missing out on :p, egg salad is one of the best salads in the world, yum yum, I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner ! :D xx

egg-salad with Mango Vinaigrette.jpg

Back