Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hello Birthday girl ! :D HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN ! :p Thanks Sheila, yep looking forward to starting my new group and yeah best get on it this week, think I had a lucky escape ! hehe xx

Thanks hunni :D

Im just going to suck it and see tomorrow at WI, I know ive had 2 nights out one with lots of alcohol and one with lots of food so cant really expect a loss this week. Im away overnight Friday this week so probably wont lose next week either lol. My scales are showing a gain of 2lbs so will wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks hunni :D

Im just going to suck it and see tomorrow at WI, I know ive had 2 nights out one with lots of alcohol and one with lots of food so cant really expect a loss this week. Im away overnight Friday this week so probably wont lose next week either lol. My scales are showing a gain of 2lbs so will wait and see what tomorrow brings.

There is no better reason than birthday week to have a gain lovely :D its all allowed. I know you will get to target when your ready :p . Will pop over to your diary now for a catch up xx

Think I'm going to sign off early tonight, my body is aching from gym lol. Hope to catch up with you lovely ladies tomorrow, night night :) xx

Aww don't worry bubbly one, I gained 1.5 its wasn't as bad as I thought and I had a whole week off and did no exercise, you've only eaten a few days and you do C25k, I really think you will do fine hun, best of luck for tomorrow, I know you will do super ! :D xx

Hey Kay - if there's such a thing as a good gain - 1.5 is!! And ur back in full swing with B'fast, lunch and tea salads!! Well done xx

Morning Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thanks Kirsty :), I hope so, planning on gym and doing the salad challenge with my lovely friend Von, so fingers crossed for next week. Hope your having a fab week hun ! xx

Well done for getting back on it! Looks like you did excellent on your first day on the salad challenge! You will kick butt this week and get a smashing loss next week I'm sure! :)xxx

Hey Kay - if there's such a thing as a good gain - 1.5 is!! And ur back in full swing with B'fast, lunch and tea salads!! Well done xx

Thanks Linda, I'm trying ;). Well done on your loss this week Linda, that's brill news hun ! :p xx

Good evening Hun, it looks like I've missed you.
your egg salad looks lush. I love egg salad, may have to make one at the weekend :)
anyway I hope you've had a good day. Xx

Hello hun :), hope to catch up with your diary, I know you must be doing super ! Yep love egg salad nom nom xx

Well done for getting back on it! Looks like you did excellent on your first day on the salad challenge! You will kick butt this week and get a smashing loss next week I'm sure! :)xxx

Aww thanks Kirsty, that's very sweet of you. Hope your having a fab week on plan too ! :p xx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Went to the gym today and my body is aching, think I need to take a rest day tomorrow. Still doing well on the Salad Challenge. I've only drank 1 litre of water so far so need to get drinking my other 1 litre. I'm doing my food shop on Friday, need to start making a shopping list. Hope your all having a fab Wednesday, will catch up on diaries in mo xx

Whoopsie lost track of time :p, was on a Skype call with my sister, going to post up todays eats in a bit ...

TODAYS EATS

RED DAY

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 2 :)

Breakfast -
Bran Flakes (hexb) semi skimmed milk (hea)

Snack -
x1 Apple
x1 Orange

Today at the Gym
Cardio
Rowing Machine 250 cals
Cross Trainer 30 cals
Treadmill 220 cals
TOTAL CALS BURNED = 500cals ;)

Lunch -
Egg Salad

Snack -
x1 bouillon savoury drink

Dinner -
Haddock with stir fry vegetables - 2 syns

IMG_0985.jpg

Drinks -
x1 peppermint tea
x1 slimatee
x2 ginger tea
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 2 :)

Today has been good, done a lot of thinking and have decided to start the Thursday group from next week. Think its better if I get a chance to mix with everyone before my Op, don't want to go into the group being a complete stranger. So that means from next week, my weigh in will be Thursday mornings. Feels strange, I've done Tuesday for so long but I guess I will get used to it. That will give me 9 days instead of 7 for my next weigh in so hope its good one :) xx

I think that's an excellent decision Kay. Looking forward to see you in the Thursday weighers thread

I think that's an excellent decision Kay. Looking forward to see you in the Thursday weighers thread

Thanks Jen :), I just introduced myself on there, don't recognise any of the names :eek: ;) sure I will get to know them all soon, glad there's someone there that I know lol xx

Going to have an early night tonight, back is hurting from gym, just need a good rest day tomorrow then back at the gym on Friday :). Night night lovelies catch u all tomorrow xx

Back