Kay's journey to health and happiness

Oh pf is here, brb :eek: xx

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!! She's just been here too!

I'm also doing rubbish with water today... Only had 500ml between getting up and 4pm!:eek:
Had 2 big glasses of nas squash at mums as soon as we got back, and I've had a coffee now I'm home. I'll make up for it this evening... Which means I'll be getting up loads during the night! :rolleyes: body magic?? Lol :D

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!! She's just been here too!

I'm also doing rubbish with water today... Only had 500ml between getting up and 4pm!:eek:
Had 2 big glasses of nas squash at mums as soon as we got back, and I've had a coffee now I'm home. I'll make up for it this evening... Which means I'll be getting up loads during the night! :rolleyes: body magic?? Lol :D

I've started drinking my flat tummy water. I know I will be stuck in the loo during BGT, will probably miss all of it :rolleyes:. Also I think I'm drinking my slimatee at the wrong time, your supposed to have it before bed, think I've been having it in the day, no wonder the pf doesn't know what shift she's working :eek: :D xx

I've started drinking my flat tummy water. I know I will be stuck in the loo during BGT, will probably miss all of it :rolleyes:. Also I think I'm drinking my slimatee at the wrong time, your supposed to have it before bed, think I've been having it in the day, no wonder the pf doesn't know what shift she's working :eek: :D xx

Lol... I looked at that slimatee when I was in Holland and Barrett last, but I thought it was a little expensive, I'd like to try some first before paying out for it lol. Which reminds me, I need to get some more scan bran from there tomorrow.
Oh you don't want to miss BGT!! X

Lol... I looked at that slimatee when I was in Holland and Barrett last, but I thought it was a little expensive, I'd like to try some first before paying out for it lol. Which reminds me, I need to get some more scan bran from there tomorrow.
Oh you don't want to miss BGT!! X

I know I was so pissed when it wasn't in their penny sale, it is very expensive but it brings the pf along which helps it contains senna. But I will not use it long term because I don't want my body to depend on it long term xx

I know I was so pissed when it wasn't in their penny sale, it is very expensive but it brings the pf along which helps it contains senna. But I will not use it long term because I don't want my body to depend on it long term xx

Lol I was the same I was thinking penny sale brilliant,
Then damn it's not ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

TODAYS EATS

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 5 :)

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Bran Flakes (heb) with unsweetened almond milk (hea)

Lunch -
Fried Egg with x4 Aldi Rye Crsipbreads (heb) with salad

Snack -
x2 apples

Dinner -
Quorn Chicken Salad (Quorn Chicken Strips, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, green peppers, celery, carrots, radish, red onions, olives 0.5 syns )

Drinks -
1.5 L of flat tummy water :rolleyes:
x1 slimatee
x1 lemon zest tea
x3 Beanies Irish Cream coffee with almond milk (hea)

TOTAL SYNS = 0.5 :)

TODAYS EATS SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 5 :) GREEN DAY Breakfast - Bran Flakes (heb) with unsweetened almond milk (hea) Lunch - Fried Egg with x4 Aldi Rye Crsipbreads (heb) with salad Snack - x2 apples Dinner - Quorn Chicken Salad (Quorn Chicken Strips, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, green peppers, celery, carrots, radish, red onions, olives 0.5 syns ) Drinks - 1.5 L of flat tummy water :rolleyes: x1 slimatee x1 lemon zest tea x3 Beanies Irish Cream coffee with almond milk (hea) TOTAL SYNS = 0.5 :)

Yummy yummy.
Another brill day :)

Yummy yummy.
Another brill day :)

Thanks Vonnie, the pf finally came, but I think the only let down has been the water today :rolleyes:. I only managed 1.5 litres. Defo going to make a real effort with the water tomorrow .

I'm also going to start having my slimatee in the evenings from now on, before going to bed, they say its more effective then ;).

I'm also going to start having my slimatee in the evenings from now on, before going to bed, they say its more effective then ;).

Yea is says night time, but I sometimes had them in the afternoon

Yea is says night time, but I sometimes had them in the afternoon

I've also ran out of the stuff to make my flat tummy water, today was the last batch so will just drink normal water tomorrow or have nas squash :).

I'm thinking will the birds in the garden like the coffee granules? :eek: or shall I just chuck it in the bin ? :D

R u seriously gonna do it?
I couldn't , have one a day as a treat

Well I think there is maybe 4 cups worth left, but yes feel like I want to start fresh tomorrow. I know if tis there I wont drink water :rolleyes:.

Back