Kay's journey to health and happiness

I've started drinking my flat tummy water. I know I will be stuck in the loo during BGT, will probably miss all of it :rolleyes:. Also I think I'm drinking my slimatee at the wrong time, your supposed to have it before bed, think I've been having it in the day, no wonder the pf doesn't know what shift she's working :eek: :D xx

Lmaoooooooooooo - I really need to read posts slower, I read that as she doesnt know what $hit she's working :eek: oops

Well I think there is maybe 4 cups worth left, but yes feel like I want to start fresh tomorrow. I know if tis there I wont drink water :rolleyes:.

Oh least it's not a full jar , that's something I suppose,
I'm going to maybe try it, lol
Is that the nicest flavour ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Kay - well done on the Salad challenge, the walking and the PF , boooo to not enough to drink get ya a$$ into gear girl lol x

I know I was so pissed when it wasn't in their penny sale, it is very expensive but it brings the pf along which helps it contains senna. But I will not use it long term because I don't want my body to depend on it long term xx

Oh I didn't know it contained senna... That's good to know, thanks :)

Lmaoooooooooooo - I really need to read posts slower, I read that as she doesnt know what $hit she's working :eek: oops

I think that also applies :D xx

Oh least it's not a full jar , that's something I suppose,
I'm going to maybe try it, lol
Is that the nicest flavour ?

Oh no just checked the jar, its still 1/3 full :eek: :rolleyes: wish I could give it to u Vonnie instead of it going to waste xx

Evening Kay - well done on the Salad challenge, the walking and the PF , boooo to not enough to drink get ya a$$ into gear girl lol x

Yep I know, once I've disposed of my coffee I think the water drinking will commence. Just worried the birds will get high on the coffee once I chuck it in the garden :eek: xx

Oh no just checked the jar, its still 1/3 full :eek: :rolleyes: wish I could give it to u Vonnie instead of it going to waste xx
Hide it at the back of the cupboard or into another you don't go in to often ,

Hide it at the back of the cupboard or into another you don't go in to often ,

Oh I'm really bad Vonnie, my nose is like Pinocchio, I will seek it and find it. Will have to be chucked :rolleyes:.

Oh I'm really bad Vonnie, my nose is like Pinocchio, I will seek it and find it. Will have to be chucked :rolleyes:.

Lol
Ok go for it, don't blame me if the birds keep you awake all night singing lol

Lol
Ok go for it, don't blame me if the birds keep you awake all night singing lol

hehe :D, I like singing birdies xx

Have you tried other flavours , I like the sound of that one tho,

Your right Vonnie, its so flippin expensive, don't think I have the heart to throw it. Maybe I will have a treat cup once or twice a week. Away it goes in the top cupboard then, far out of my reach :rolleyes: xx

Your right Vonnie, its so flippin expensive, don't think I have the heart to throw it. Maybe I will have a treat cup once or twice a week. Away it goes in the top cupboard then, far out of my reach :rolleyes: xx

Yayyyy good girl :)

Back