Kay's journey to health and happiness

Glad to see your making progress on the road to recovery. Xx
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzy ! :D Good to see you hun. Thanks for your lovely comments, I'm fine thank u, how have u been keeping ? xx

I'm fine - got my stone award last week so aiming for stone and a half now - 4 pounds to go. I Am job hunting at the moment as they have changed our shifts at work and I want to get back to working Monday to Friday as I hate just having 1 day off in the middle of the week and working lots of weekends. I have applied for a job back in property law which is what I originally trained as but having been out of it for 6 years it is not easy to get back into the business. Still I had a meeting with an agency on Thursday morning and he is putting me forward for an assistant's job which will be a way back into it. I am keeping my fingers crossed I get an interview at least.

Look after yourself bunny x

Congrats on your stone award Carol, that's brill ! :p I'm sure you'll get those 4lbs off very soon and get your stone and half award :). Hope your agency meeting goes well and u end up with an interview, good luck hun .

Kay xx

Well done on the loss, that's great considering you've not been in control of your food xx

Thanks Michelle, I think I ate less portions, that helped, as long as I can maintain that till the end of the month, I will be a happy bunny. Well done on your loss too, your doing brill hun ! :p

Kay xx

I'm so happy for you Kay. Just think at half a stone a month you could be at target in time for the autumn, how amazing would that be! :)

Glad you're able to sit up a little better now and your sis will be able to go home fairly soon. Bet you can't wait to start cooking again and getting back on plan xxx

Hey Bevvy :p, yep the thought of getting to target is still scary to me. I have set 24th Dec as my target day because I know things will get in the way. When I did that exercise the other day with u, about when I achieved my stone awards and looked at dates, sadly I don't manage half a stone per month which would be lovely, its normally 3 months apart per stone :rolleyes: that's why I'm giving myself until xmas. Christmas and new year is one of my worst times for weight gain :eek: I turn into a nutty bunny ! Will call Sheila over then to wire my jaw and keep me from the mince pies :D, although she wouldn't do that to me at Christmas would she ? :p

Kay xx

Hey Bevvy :p, yep the thought of getting to target is still scary to me. I have set 24th Dec as my target day because I know things will get in the way. When I did that exercise the other day with u, about when I achieved my stone awards and looked at dates, sadly I don't manage half a stone per month which would be lovely, its normally 3 months apart per stone :rolleyes: that's why I'm giving myself until xmas. Christmas and new year is one of my worst times for weight gain :eek: I turn into a nutty bunny ! Will call Sheila over then to wire my jaw and keep me from the mince pies :D, although she wouldn't do that to me at Christmas would she ? :p

Kay xx

:sign0151::sign0151: oooo I dunno lol if needs must ;) x

:sign0151::sign0151: oooo I dunno lol if needs must ;) x

Hehe and she appears :D lol. I thought maybe its Christmas you'll let me off but if it means I'm a few pounds away from target, I think you'll have to hide those mince pies from me, this bunny loves mince pies :p. How are you hun ?

Kay xx

Hehe and she appears :D lol. I thought maybe its Christmas you'll let me off but if it means I'm a few pounds away from target, I think you'll have to hide those mince pies from me, this bunny loves mince pies :p. How are you hun ?

Kay xx

Lol I cant stand mince pies. well ..... I might let u off just for 1 DAY! lol

Im not too bad thanks chick glad to hear you managed to sit up a little boooo to pain. xx

Lol I cant stand mince pies. well ..... I might let u off just for 1 DAY! lol

Im not too bad thanks chick glad to hear you managed to sit up a little boooo to pain. xx

I just wrote on your diary lol. Oh my, never met anyone that doesn't love a mince pies :eek::D. Did u manage to have a nice rest day today hun ? xx

I just wrote on your diary lol. Oh my, never met anyone that doesn't love a mince pies :eek::D. Did u manage to have a nice rest day today hun ? xx

Lol I hate sweet mince, dont mind the pastry!

I had a nice lie in, hubby made me a cuppa, then I popped into town for a mooch, I didnt want to sit in all day with sport on :eek: xx

Lol I hate sweet mince, dont mind the pastry!

I had a nice lie in, hubby made me a cuppa, then I popped into town for a mooch, I didnt want to sit in all day with sport on :eek: xx

The weather was lovely today, don't blame you for going out . Did u buy anything nice ? :) xx

I bought a dress and a jacket for work, the dress is too tight :-( Im a bugga for not trying stuff on lol ill take it back tomorrow x

oh nice, what size do you shop at normally for dresses ? I'm terrible, hate shopping because I'm between sizes. I wish I was a perfect 14 but arms and tum don't want to give way they are 16 :rolleyes: xx

oh nice, what size do you shop at normally for dresses ? I'm terrible, hate shopping because I'm between sizes. I wish I was a perfect 14 but arms and tum don't want to give way they are 16 :rolleyes: xx

Depending on the make I can buy mostly 12's now, but this one is too tight on my tummy :-( I'll just get something else cos I dont want a 14 it will be too big on my top (no boobage now boooo) x

Depending on the make I can buy mostly 12's now, but this one is too tight on my tummy :-( I'll just get something else cos I dont want a 14 it will be too big on my top (no boobage now boooo) x

Size 12, oh wow I can only dream on lol :p xx

Lol thats exactly what I used to do Kay ... dream. I always thought id never get there. You can and will do it chick xx

Aww thanks Sheila, made my day :p xx

Oh no, I had the cushions keeping me up so I could type, grabbed a glass of squash to drink and I've just spilt it all over me :eek: ... now I smell of summer fruits :rolleyes: xx

Could have been worse Kay could have been milk lol

yukky milk no way ! I smell of raspberries and strawberries now, bit like my room spray lol :D xx

Back