Kay's journey to health and happiness

Yep me too :rolleyes: although it might be low but then I'd have to order on amazon and its more expensive than choc shot so don't think its worth it in the end although I would love to have chocolate, marshmallow and caramel dip in my kitchen :D hehe xx

yeah its quite expensive hun i'll stick to my choc shots, having said that Ive not used that often either lol

Hehe, you could be fruit n nut bunny :D

I'm fine thanks Kay, have had a lovely weekend and loved seeing the sun shine! Am now enjoying my special weekly treat.

It's good you are looking forward to getting back on track again. Half the battle isn't it? ;) xx

Evening Sam, I saw talk of pizza on your diary, yum yum, did u enjoy it ? :p What day do u weigh in hun and are u enjoying weight watchers ?

Oh I'm the fruit and nut bunny ! I love it ! :D hehe xx

yeah its quite expensive hun i'll stick to my choc shots, having said that Ive not used that often either lol

Oh it would be lush on your triffle, nom nom. They say u can have it as a hot choc drink, not tried that yet :p . I like choc dipped strawberries for the summer, coat them in choc sauce then in fridge then attack ! :D

straw-med.jpg

Have u bought the slimatee yet Kathryn ? it really works hun, I'm gonna get some again soon ;) xx

I did, I got some last week from Holland and Barrett, I love the stuff :) I only got a small box with 10 bags in just in case I didn't like it. I have 2 left.... You'll be pleased to know that the fairy has been this evening, I didn't think she was going to!! Lol xz

I did, I got some last week from Holland and Barrett, I love the stuff :) I only got a small box with 10 bags in just in case I didn't like it. I have 2 left.... You'll be pleased to know that the fairy has been this evening, I didn't think she was going to!! Lol xz

When I had my 9lb loss as well as doing the salad challenge I was also having the slimatee everyday, it kept the pf with me and really helped. I have mine just before bedtime each day, what time do u drink yours ? xx

Evening Sam, I saw talk of pizza on your diary, yum yum, did u enjoy it ? :p What day do u weigh in hun and are u enjoying weight watchers ?

Oh I'm the fruit and nut bunny ! I love it ! :D hehe xx

Ooh pizza is a bit of a sore point haha! Hubby was trying to get me to go to Pizza Hut on Weds but I stuck to my guns and said no way! Was really hard to resist but I want a loss more than pizza this week but I have promised myself that we'll go to ph once I'm back in the 9's :)

Am loving ww so much! Best diet for me. I wi on a Tuesday.

How are you this evening hun? xx

Hi Kay - nice to see ur usual lively posts again - hope that means ur feeling brighter? xx

When I had my 9lb loss as well as doing the salad challenge I was also having the slimatee everyday, it kept the pf with me and really helped. I have mine just before bedtime each day, what time do u drink yours ? xx

Wow that's brill.... I have been having mine before bed, apart from today's, I was making Kev and his mate a brew mid afternoon so I had mine then xx

Ooh pizza is a bit of a sore point haha! Hubby was trying to get me to go to Pizza Hut on Weds but I stuck to my guns and said no way! Was really hard to resist but I want a loss more than pizza this week but I have promised myself that we'll go to ph once I'm back in the 9's :)

Am loving ww so much! Best diet for me. I wi on a Tuesday.

How are you this evening hun? xx

Well done for resisting the pizza :p that's pure will power ! I'm glad WW is working for you and you are enjoying it. You've been doing so well on your journey I'm sure you will be in the 9's soon hun. Good luck for Tuesday, I hope u have a super duper loss ! :D I'm a bit worried about Kirsty I hope she's ok, have u heard from her ? xx

Hi Kay - nice to see ur usual lively posts again - hope that means ur feeling brighter? xx

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :D I missed u so much. Sorry hun I'm still getting around to replying to everyone. I got your pm and thank u for all the lovely messages u left on my diary, I have read all of them :p. How are you lovely ? I will pop over to ND's diary soon xx

Wow that's brill.... I have been having mine before bed, apart from today's, I was making Kev and his mate a brew mid afternoon so I had mine then xx

Yep they say its most effective to have just before going to bed ;). I'm feeling really positive for u hun. Hope u have a smashing loss in the morning ! If u get those 2lbs then how many pounds will u be away from target then ? :p xx

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :D I missed u so much. Sorry hun I'm still getting around to replying to everyone. I got your pm and thank u for all the lovely messages u left on my diary, I have read all of them :p. How are you lovely ? I will pop over to ND's diary soon xx

Missed u too - don't worry about replying to me - just lovely to have u back posting!! I'm ok - been away for the weekend - not been on plan but didn't go mad either - back to it in the morningxx

Yep they say its most effective to have just before going to bed ;). I'm feeling really positive for u hun. Hope u have a smashing loss in the morning ! If u get those 2lbs then how many pounds will u be away from target then ? :p xx

Thanks Kay, I'll be 8.5lbs away from target, well that's to 10st 10....i might change it to 10.7 xx

Thanks Kay, I'll be 8.5lbs away from target, well that's to 10st 10....i might change it to 10.7 xx

Wow I can only dream of being that close to target :D good luck for tomorrow lovely :) xx

Tried to reply but won't let me atm, as your mrs popular lol will try again later x

Not miss popular, just miss lazy Cheryl, will clear my inbox in a mo :D xx

Back