Kay's journey to health and happiness

Oh sorry to hear you're still in pain xx

Hi Kay sorry to read your in pain - have you overdone it too soon hun? Hope your resting today x

That's what I thought, too much too soon x

Evening ladies :), sorry I've been AWOL today, needed to catch up on some much needed rest for my back. Thank you for all your good wishes, feeling better now and well rested. Hope your all having a lovely evening ;).

Kay xx

Pops in looking for Kay xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely :), I took your advice and had some rest time today for my back, I feel much better now Vonnie, sorry I've not been able to catch up with you today, I hope you had a smashing day 5. I'm just going on the challenge thread now to update my eats ;).

Kay xx

Glad you managed to rest up today Kay, it sounds like it was needed. Take it easy and look after yourself xx

Aww thanks Sammy you were all right, I think I was working too hard, needed some much needed rest which I got today, so back to happy bunny :D. I'm just updating the challenge thread now hun, will visit your diary soon for a good old catch up. I really hope you are doing well lovely :).

Kay xx

Aww thanks Sammy you were all right, I think I was working too hard, needed some much needed rest which I got today, so back to happy bunny :D. I'm just updating the challenge thread now hun, will visit your diary soon for a good old catch up. I really hope you are doing well lovely :).

Kay xx

I doing great thanks Kay and no worries about my diary hun, you have a lot to do on here with the salad challenge. Always nice to see you there but there's no pressure :)

I doing great thanks Kay and no worries about my diary hun, you have a lot to do on here with the salad challenge. Always nice to see you there but there's no pressure :)

It's a bit quite there tonight, I think its Friday night so some of them must be out and posting later, so I got a little bit of time to myself to catch up with my friends which is nice. How has your week been hun ?

Kay xx

I've to go to market with Chan , catch you later ok x

Vonnie how did your trip go to the market with Chan ? :D

Kay xx

It's a bit quite there tonight, I think its Friday night so some of them must be out and posting later, so I got a little bit of time to myself to catch up with my friends which is nice. How has your week been hun ?

Kay xx

Think minis in general is quiet tonight and you're probably right that's cos of it being Friday night :rolleyes:

I've had a great week, 100% on track so really hoping the scales will be very kind come Tuesday.

No need to ask how you've done as you've been doing super! Hope you get a fab loss at the end of it! xx

Think minis in general is quiet tonight and you're probably right that's cos of it being Friday night :rolleyes:

I've had a great week, 100% on track so really hoping the scales will be very kind come Tuesday.

No need to ask how you've done as you've been doing super! Hope you get a fab loss at the end of it! xx

Aww thanks hun :), are you feeling better after the other day with the choc craving, think you've got back on track which is good :p.

Kay xx

Vonnie how did your trip go to the market with Chan ? :D Kay xx

It was ok , he didn't buy anything I think he was looking for cake to take to work , but they didn't have the one he wanted , so he loaded me up with more fruit ,

It was ok , he didn't buy anything I think he was looking for cake to take to work , but they didn't have the one he wanted , so he loaded me up with more fruit ,

Yummy yummy, what fruits did you buy ? I've had apples, watermelon, pineapple and cherries this week :p.

Kay xx

Yummy yummy, what fruits did you buy ? I've had apples, watermelon, pineapple and cherries this week :p. Kay xx

I forgot pineapple , there on offer at morrisons,
I've had and still got thanks to chan today ,
Selection of different apples, bananas, oranges, satsumas, nectarines, peaches, plums, pomegranates , had cherries but didn't get any today , there dear arnt they

I forgot pineapple , there on offer at morrisons,
I've had and still got thanks to chan today ,
Selection of different apples, bananas, oranges, satsumas, nectarines, peaches, plums, pomegranates , had cherries but didn't get any today , there dear arnt they

wow that's a nice variety, you could make a yummy fruit salad with that. How is your knee holding up now hun, are you ok with the walks and exercise ?

Kay xx

Back