Kay's journey to health and happiness

Welcome back Kay and well done sticking with the good stuff :D yayyyy x

Hello lovely :p, hows you ? I saw the pics on your diary, you looked beautiful. What did you decide on in the end ? I loved the dress ;).

Kay xx

Hello lovely :p, hows you ? I saw the pics on your diary, you looked beautiful. What did you decide on in the end ? I loved the dress ;).

Kay xx

Im lots better today thanks chick. Im taking the playsuit back I think and getting the dress OH and son put me off the playsuit grrrr x

Im lots better today thanks chick. Im taking the playsuit back I think and getting the dress OH and son put me off the playsuit grrrr x

lol @ son and OH. Men what do they know eh ? hehe. You looked lovely in both and I agree with what some of the other girls said, the playsuit does show off your figure nicely, but I find the dress is more elegant and summery :D. Hows foodage been today hun ? xx

No Not started yet. I have a month's notice to work at old job. :( But had 9 days holiday to take so get to leave next friday thank god. But the days are just dragging because I want to leave now!! lol xxx

Oh no Kirsty, hope the next week flys by for you hun, so you can start your new job soon. I hope your having a lovely weekend ! :p

Kay xx

lol @ son and OH. Men what do they know eh ? hehe. You looked lovely in both and I agree with what some of the other girls said, the playsuit does show off your figure nicely, but I find the dress is more elegant and summery :D. Hows foodage been today hun ? xx

Just posted my food for the day hun ive still got loads of syns left but I think ill try to keep them low today as goodness knows what ill be eating tomorrow at the wedding eeekkk x

Morning hun, guess you did decide to stay over at your Aunts. Hope it was a lovely evening. Did you get the overnight storms? I love a good crash bang storm myself but being awake did mean I felt extra hungry!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol the storms were really loud, kept me awake most of the night :p. I had a lovely time at my aunts thanks Cloudy. I hope your having a lovely weekend too :).

Kay xx

Morning Kay - hope your aunt was ok

Hey Mandy :). Yep I had a lovely catch up with her thanks. Hope your doing well and having a fab start to the weekend ! :D

Kay xx

Good morning lovely Kay. Just popping by to wish you a hoppy (hehe, get it?) Friday xx

images

Oh I do love my new Hoppy Friday ! :D Thanks so much Stevie that has really cheered me up ! :p Hope your well hun and having a fab Friday too ! :)

Kay xx

Early night for me peeps, feeling rather tired with TOTM fairy with me. Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Night night and catch up with you all tomorrow ;).

Kay xx

images1N035OSE.jpg

Sorry missed you ,
I've been asleep too yep that's all down to the totm fairy as well,

Hi Kay, hope your early night did the trick for you. Enjoy last day of Challenge, bet you've done great!
Ps. Last nights dinner was fab and everyone enjoyed it, except hubby moaned that there are no leftovers for today lol.

Kay I've wi today I know a day early , I've sts do you want me to post today or leave it till tomorrow on the thread, I'm out all day and food might be a bit hit and miss , I'm pleased with the result I've only done 5 days and it's totm ,

Hope you feel better after a good sleep xxx

Kay I've wi today I know a day early , I've sts do you want me to post today or leave it till tomorrow on the thread, I'm out all day and food might be a bit hit and miss , I'm pleased with the result I've only done 5 days and it's totm ,

Morning lovely :), shall I put u down for 5 days on the challenge then, since your posting a day early and because your gonna be out today ?

Kay xx

I've not posted in the challenge do you want me to

Nope I will be posting all the results at the same time tomorrow morning hun . I cant normally give 2 days off but you've not been well since your surgery and going back to work, so its fine hun, I know you gave it your best shot this week and I know you will be back on it next week :):).

Kay xx

I replied on your diary hun, but just going to add, TOTM has thrown me off this week too :rolleyes: gutted and not expecting a lot tomorrow, but hope it catches up next week for both of us and we have a fabby loss :D.

Kay xx

Back