Kay's journey to health and happiness

Dad is doing a lot better thanks; still tired and sore but he's off the strong painkillers now and back on to the paracetamol. Was going to say that your post about your shopping trip yesterday; I could literally write that every time I go clothes shopping! I hate trying on things in changing rooms because I get stressed and hot at the fact things don't fit and then when I just buy something and take it home it never fits! Even now that I've lost some weight my body is practically inbetween sizes in a ridiculous way. My old clothes look way too big but I can't afford to go and buy LOTS of new clothes so I'm walking around in oversize things that make me look bigger than I did when they actually fitted. And then don't get me started on the extreme differences in sizes between different stores; I now have a pair of size 12 jeans, yet can't get a size 16 skirt from H+M over my bum!

Apologies for the rant, it's an issue that's close to my heart! It's good that you've turned it into a positive though and now have your reward for reaching target already. I'm not sure if I'll be keeping to my 10.5 stone target myself or whether I'll drop it, I'll just have to wait and see if I'm happy when I get there or not.

Hope you've got a hot water bottle at the ready to help with the cramps (although in this heat, it might be a bit too much!)

Awww Rubs so good to hear from you, your so kind. :) I hope your dad is well on his way to recovery. Glad he's off the strong pain killers. They were given to me after Op and didn't suit me much, felt sick for quite a while. Yep the shopping trip was a bit of a nightmare to say the least ! It got me to change my target in the end lol. So I can identify with what you said there, it affects me too. It's funny how our bodies change sizes so much. I can get into a 12. 14 and 16, its hilarious ! But yep I hate being between sizes :rolleyes:. I'm sure you will get to target soon hun, I really hope you have a fabby week on plan this week. Your food diary has been looking good too and your normally fab on the body magic too :p. Hope you have a smashing week ahead lovely :):).

Kay xx

next weeks another at 4 hours,
no surgeon said its not going to get better with time or easing back into it,
the pain i have is how its going to be no matter what i do:eek:

Have you tried some of the stuff I sent you in the pm, the soak baths, the infr red, massage with oils ? Is any of that working or do you get time for any of it hun ? You must be exhausted after work ?

Kay xx

Have you tried some of the stuff I sent you in the pm, the soak baths, the infr red, massage with oils ? Is any of that working or do you get time for any of it hun ? You must be exhausted after work ?

Kay xx
ive been massaging it in the bath, used the infa red but its not realy doing much, but il keep persevering

ive been massaging it in the bath, used the infa red but its not realy doing much, but il keep persevering

Oh no Vonnie, are you finding it hurts more after standing at work ? xx

Oh no Vonnie, are you finding it hurts more after standing at work ? xx

Yea it makes it really ache, but I also can't sit too long , like at the hairdressers the other day,
So I would struggle with an office job to,
I think once the area manager has gone and I can find my own way il know what works and what doesn't

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea it makes it really ache, but I also can't sit too long , like at the hairdressers the other day,
So I would struggle with an office job to,
I think once the area manager has gone and I can find my own way il know what works and what doesn't

How are you finding the work itself, are you enjoying being back or has it changed a lot ? xx

Thanks Kirsty hun , but just want to make it clear, no one is better than or less than here, we are all equal and should be allowed to make our own choices. How has you week been lovely ? :)

Kay xx

Of course not. We are all equal and in exactly the same boat, all turning to each other for advice! I do look up to you for inspiration though when I'm feeling down and rubbish. And you always have lovely inspirational words for me which really help. You are a lovely bunny, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. My week is going ok so far. Just feel like it's taking forever with waiting for my new job. It's been the longest week ever so far! lol. How about you?? xxxx

Of course not. We are all equal and in exactly the same boat, all turning to each other for advice! I do look up to you for inspiration though when I'm feeling down and rubbish. And you always have lovely inspirational words for me which really help. You are a lovely bunny, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. My week is going ok so far. Just feel like it's taking forever with waiting for my new job. It's been the longest week ever so far! lol. How about you?? xxxx

Oh no hun, I thought you already started ? What's the delay about ? :) xx

Evening Kay how are you feeling now? I hope the hot water bottle has helped?

Im feeling rubbish and didnt go to WI :( which is not like me at all!! I hate being under the weather x

Hope you're feeling a bit better this evening Kay and the hot water bottle helped with the cramps. That's something else I've recently discovered that my TENS machine helps.

I still haven't stopped eating salads for lunch lol, I'm well and truly hooked, don't really fancy sandwiches or rolls any more! Today I walked round the garden and found chives, mint, salad onions, baby tomatoes, some tiny French beans and a baby courgette, all went in with my salad and were yummy. So lovely to pick and eat within minutes too, can't get much fresher than that!

Evening Kay how are you feeling now? I hope the hot water bottle has helped?

Im feeling rubbish and didnt go to WI :( which is not like me at all!! I hate being under the weather x

Oh no hun :( that's not like you. I'm coming over to your diary ...hugs :hug99:.

Kay xx

Hope you're feeling a bit better this evening Kay and the hot water bottle helped with the cramps. That's something else I've recently discovered that my TENS machine helps.

I still haven't stopped eating salads for lunch lol, I'm well and truly hooked, don't really fancy sandwiches or rolls any more! Today I walked round the garden and found chives, mint, salad onions, baby tomatoes, some tiny French beans and a baby courgette, all went in with my salad and were yummy. So lovely to pick and eat within minutes too, can't get much fresher than that!

Evening hun :), yep I'm just resting, my first few days I always get cramps but have taken some pain killers for it. Scales have shot up :eek: but I know its not a true reading and hope they will go down by the end of the week. I didn't enjoy my tea, I never do when its TOTM, feel so bloated and full, found it hard to finish. Wow your garden sounds like heaven, must be nice to have all those fresh ingredients at your disposal. Health food is so expensive these days :rolleyes:. Glad your still enjoying the salads, it is lovely weather for that. I'm sure its gonna help you with a fabby loss next week :p.

Kay xx

Sometimes it's rotten being female isn't it? Unfortunately I don't go off my food, in fact I'm the opposite, if anything it's the time I could easily go overboard but managed to be good this week and mines nearly over so hoping I'll show a loss on Friday.
I only have a small garden now but cram in as much as I can and most of those things are in pots. Waiting for my cut and come again mixed lettuce leaves to how a few more cms before I start eating that and my radishes (finished the first lot), they're only pea sized at the moment. I've watered it all and it all smells fresh and slightly cooler now.
Off to watch One Born Every Minute shortly, with my yogurt and choccy ration (3 sqs lol)
Hope the cramps don't keep you awake tonight. X

Sometimes it's rotten being female isn't it? Unfortunately I don't go off my food, in fact I'm the opposite, if anything it's the time I could easily go overboard but managed to be good this week and mines nearly over so hoping I'll show a loss on Friday.
I only have a small garden now but cram in as much as I can and most of those things are in pots. Waiting for my cut and come again mixed lettuce leaves to how a few more cms before I start eating that and my radishes (finished the first lot), they're only pea sized at the moment. I've watered it all and it all smells fresh and slightly cooler now.
Off to watch One Born Every Minute shortly, with my yogurt and choccy ration (3 sqs lol)
Hope the cramps don't keep you awake tonight. X

Enjoy your programme L :), I'm thinking of having an early night myself soon ;). Have a lovely evening hun xx

Right early night for me ladies, night night and catch you all tomorrow, sleep well ;).

Kay xx

bunny-sleeping[1].jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Night hun xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Morning everyone :wavey:,

Hope your all well. I'm just getting ready to set off outside, I need to go and buy some flowers and then I'm off to my aunts house to visit her :). I have not seen her since my Op. We spoke on the phone last night and she hasn't been keeping too well recently. I'm going over to spend the day with her and help her out with her flat. I may end up staying over, depending on how she is doing. If I'm not able to come on tonight, then I will defo catch up with you lovely ladies tomorrow. Hope you all have a happy Thursday ! ;)

Kay xx

Back