Kay's journey to health and happiness

Would you believe it! After getting my hair done I walked into town, to Waitrose, to get white choc options and cherries. Bloomin' shop didnt have any, only mint or orange (which I already have) so I'm still waiting for my yummy cheesecake pud. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow indeed, it was one of the better jobs she had that & Mcvities, when she worked at Mcvities she would bring me carrier bags of cakes to 'test', hmmm.

Yes I got loads of cheap/free stuff she bought from the staff shop, I think their garlic pickle is one of my favourites!!

Oh I love all their pickles too, some of them are quite spicy :p xx

Perfect. I think you should definitely buy this and glue the lid shut just to make sure :D xx

hehe :D I'm sure my greedy tum will find a way to get to it ! :p xx

Might have gone a bit overboard with so many. I did have an afternoon to waste. I hope you enjoy them :character00148: xx

Their brill hun, keep them coming ! :D I hope your daughter and grand daughter are well Sue ;).

Kay xx

Would you believe it! After getting my hair done I walked into town, to Waitrose, to get white choc options and cherries. Bloomin' shop didnt have any, only mint or orange (which I already have) so I'm still waiting for my yummy cheesecake pud. :(

Oh no lol, I'm sure it will be well worth the wait when you finally get to make it L :D xx

View attachment 150565
Yesterday I had bread, the day before I had a roll. Today I'm missing the salad lol. Are these Quorn peppered steaks syn free?

Corrrrrrrr what a salad ! See now I think this beauty needs to be posted on the challenge thread for all to see :D. Great inspiring idea for a salad and its free ! :p Win win ! Well done L ! :)

Kay xx

We shall be checking underneath for any bunny burrowing ha ha x

...did I forget to mention, I am good at bunny burrowing, check my moves out ! :D xx

untitled.jpg untitled1.jpg

Time to hit the pillow me thinks. Night night everyone, catch up with you all tomorrow ;).

Kay xx

imagesIG2BJ9TG.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

...did I forget to mention, I am good at bunny burrowing, check my moves out ! :D xx

View attachment 150635 View attachment 150636
Hi Kay,
Very impressive. I see you've done a lot of burrowing in biscuit tins :D ha ha
Just been to the hospital Mum and baby Chloe doing well. Little one should be out of her incubator in about a week. Can't wait to have a cuddle.
Night, night xx

Back