Kay's journey to health and happiness

Thanks Kay, Will try to post some pictures. Only I don't have a very good track record do I :D xxxx

Well as long as their here by Christmas 2014, we should be ok :D hehe xx

Just popping in to say boo! :D Sorry I've not been around much this week. I will try catch up on diaries over the next few days. Hope you are ok bunny :) xx

Helloooooooooooooooo :D I miss you ;). I hope you are having a lovely summer break with your family. Looking forward to getting back on plan now with you in September ! :p

Kay xx

Helloooooooooooooooo :D I miss you ;). I hope you are having a lovely summer break with your family. Looking forward to getting back on plan now with you in September ! :p

Kay xx

Aww thanks Kay, I have missed you too hun and being on minimins! We will do great in September and I'm really looking forward to us reaching our goals! Xmas 2014 here we come ;) xx

Hi Kay
I'm home. Been reading that you not too good mate. I really hope you re looking after yourself and that you begin to feel a little better soon. As for me.. cough, cough, splutter, Im even heavier that January, so a complete restart here. I feeling good about it this time I will succeed and I know it. :D
Take care hope to 'see' you soon.

Evening Kay how are you lovely? Cheesecakes went down a storm at taster night last night ??

My mikado kebabs did too lol x

Attachments

• image-3718737779.jpg
    image-3718737779.jpg
    448.2 KB · Views: 55
  • image-609438235.jpg
    image-609438235.jpg
    582.4 KB · Views: 53
  • image-1094075960.jpg
    image-1094075960.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 49
  • image-2712798319.jpg
    image-2712798319.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 46
Aww thanks Kay, I have missed you too hun and being on minimins! We will do great in September and I'm really looking forward to us reaching our goals! Xmas 2014 here we come ;) xx

Indeed, together were gonna smash it ! :D xx

Hi Kay
I'm home. Been reading that you not too good mate. I really hope you re looking after yourself and that you begin to feel a little better soon. As for me.. cough, cough, splutter, Im even heavier that January, so a complete restart here. I feeling good about it this time I will succeed and I know it. :D
Take care hope to 'see' you soon.

Hey Bubble, its good to have you back :p. I too have gained loads and loads, at least you have the excuse of a holiday :rolleyes: I lost my head in the biscuit tin :eek:. I hope September will be a better month for both of us, and we have some fab losses together :D.

Kay xx

Evening Kay how are you lovely? Cheesecakes went down a storm at taster night last night ??

My mikado kebabs did too lol x

Wow I love the pics Sheila :p they all look so pretty on the plate not to mention how yummy they must have been, not surprised they all got polished off ! :D

Kay xx

Wow I love the pics Sheila :p they all look so pretty on the plate not to mention how yummy they must have been, not surprised they all got polished off ! :D

Kay xx

I wish there was somewhere to keep things hot at group then id take something savoury, everyone brought desserts last night x

I wish there was somewhere to keep things hot at group then id take something savoury, everyone brought desserts last night x

Nothing wrong in lots of desserts :D. But yep savoury is nice too, what were you thinking of making ? xx

Nothing wrong in lots of desserts :D. But yep savoury is nice too, what were you thinking of making ? xx

Maybe a curry or chilli hun I could carry it up in my slow cooker I suppose and sneak it into the kitchen but not sure the owners of the club would approve lol x

Morning sis
Miss
Ya loads xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning sis I think we both wrote on each others diaries at the same time :D hehe xx

Morning sis I think we both wrote on each others diaries at the same time :D hehe xx

Yup I think we did lol,
Well I've to leave for work now , need to pop the shop before I get the bus want a couple of bottles water ,
Have a good day xxxxx

Yup I think we did lol,
Well I've to leave for work now , need to pop the shop before I get the bus want a couple of bottles water ,
Have a good day xxxxx

Ok hun you too, I just replied on your diary :hug99:.

Kay xx

Gooooooooooood Morning everyone and Happy Bank Holiday weekend ! :D

I bet there will be lots of eating involved this weekend :eating: hehe :p .

I am kicking it off today, I am going out with my sis to the park then we are going for lunch and afternoon tea :D. I intend on fully enjoying myself this weekend and then from Monday back on plan. I know a few of my mins friends are re starting from September so its good to know we are all in the same boat and can encourage one another to reach our goals.

I can't believe there is only 4 months left to the end of the year :eek:. I have another 2 stones to lose to target so that means I need to lose half stone each month :eek:. That's going to need some serious focus on my part if I want to get to target by the end of this year. I will be doing my Salad Challenge from Monday and I'm also going to join the September Challenge . I have another docs appointment coming up soon and will ask `AGAIN' if I can resume gym, with some light exercise, the last time I asked I was turned down :rolleyes:. I hate the thought of being flabby once I get to target :sigh:.

Anyway the clocks go back in October, we will be in proper winter weather with shorter days. I have bought my slow cooker and intend on shifting from salads to soups. I'm going to be looking at some new recipes to inspire me. The slow cooker thread on mins is great :p. I'm so glad I bought my slow cooker, its the best thing I could have done :).

I have looked at my stats for last year and no doubt the winter months are the hardest for me in terms of weight loss. The weather does affect me but I will have to be extremely strong to fight it and keep going if I want this. To be honest I wonder if I use it as an excuse sometimes, I have seen many people hit the gym in the winter and keep going. I need to stop being lazy every year. Looking at my graph on the SW website, my pattern is I am stronger in spring/summer but Autumn/Winter I come to a halt :rolleyes:.

Luckily in the last few weeks I have had off plan, I have still been coming on mins and have gained so much thinspirtion from peoples diaries, and their achievements, its really got me in the right mindset to really kick some butt and see my journey through to the end :). Well like I said I'm going to thoroughly enjoy myself this bank holiday weekend then its serious kick ass time for the bunny ! :D And boy is she ready ! :superwoman:

Hope you all have a lovely BH weekend, catch you all later ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay, Glad to see you are in such an upbeat mood. I'm sure you can kick some butt this September. Send some footwork my way because I've succumbed to the bread demon this week. I really need to be on this challenge to succeed. :asskick: I'm sure that I have put lbs back on. Don't really want to check yet. It's was quite chilly here last night. Could have done with the soup challenge instead. Can't wait for that to start. I'm interested to see what results we can achieve. Have permission to post baby picture, so cover your delicate bunny ears as I might get frustrated with the computer again :D Take care, have a lovely day and I will drop back in later. xx

Oh Kay, it's soooo good to hear you're all fired up ready for next week. You'll enjoy this weekend, knowing anything you have will soon be going again.
I pigged out yesterday!! So was quite surprised that for my Friday weigh in I was down a pound. It was lovely though and it's my grandsons fourth birthday tomorrow so though although I'll be mega busy at his party, I know I'll nibble some naughties PLUS we're out on Sunday for a meal so it'll be a struggle to stop the scales creeping back into the 13s! Not decided if I'll just not weigh till next Friday, giving me mon-fri to work it off lol or know the damage and set to repairing it. Hey Ho, we'll all be digging in to avoid eating off plan next week. I'm really looking forward to the soup challenge.

Oh and today, while my two daughters have taken him out to keep him occupied we're assembling his b'day present... a big trampoline. Guess who just tried it out! Lol. Not sure it's good for my joints but at least star jumps on a trampoline mean you aren't landing on a hard surface and I couldn't resist! :) :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back