Kay's journey to health and happiness

Thanks Jen :), didn't do myself any favours by downing 1 litre of water before getting weighed :eek: forgot I had my weigh in this morning and was too focused on my challenge :rolleyes:, oh well at least next weeks result should be good minus the water weight :p. Oh and well done on your fabby loss hun, your doing amazing ! :D Want to swop with the bunny ? hehe xx

Hey bunny we all go through hard times. I struggled for over a year bouncing around the same weight but something seems to have clicked and I felt able to look at changing things around a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning hope you are ok

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Afternoon everyone :D,

Sorry for being AWOL. The bunny is super busy right now, typing up her new thread for her mins friends ;). I had a lovely Chinese meal last night with my sis, I had a day off from the challenge. I am back on the challenge today and tomorrow. I wont be around on my diary much till Monday now as I have loads of work to get done on the challenge thread for tomorrow. Thank you all for your lovely posts on my diary, please do not feel I am ignoring you, the bunny will reply back and resume normal services on Monday :p. Hope your all having a smashing weekend and look forward to catching up with your diaries soon ! :):)

Kay xx

Glad you enjoyed your day off yesterday and your meal out with your sister, no doubt that did you good. You seem all fired up about the soup challenge so it seems your determination has won through and you're good to go again from here. I really hope the Salad Challenge produces a good loss for you though, then the Soup Week will continue your good work. I'm excited to read about it once you've posted up the guidelines. I'm hoping I'll have the right ingredients for a suitable soup as I won't be able to go shopping again until mid week but cupboard, fridge and freezer have quite a lot in, so fingers crossed.
Don't wear yourself out though, with all the preparation!! None of us want our favourite Bunny disappearing in a puff of smoke! :D

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Thank you for your lovely posts, I really appreciate it. I managed to get some sleep ;). Am I the only one that finds I sleep better in the day then at night ? :p I hope your all doing well. I have managed to sort out both my threads, a busy time for me when one is closing and a new one is starting, exciting too :). Tomorrow is a big day for me, not only am I weighing in the morning for my challenge result but also its my hospital appointment in the afternoon with the surgeon which has finally come through. A lot is dependent on that so I have been turning into miss stressyhead a bit :confused:. Oh well can't complain, either way whatever they say it will give me clarity on the way forward. I really hope they can see me this year for my 2nd op, that is the outcome I would like so that my back gets sorted once and for all and then next year is all mine ! But I know nothing ever happens the way we want. The worse thing that could happen is they send me away for another appointment :eek: think I will go nuts :mad: yes nutty bunny :rolleyes:. Anyway must try and stay positive.

I had a peak on my home scales today, they have shifted a little, thank goodness, but not much. I think the Chinese I had with my sis on Friday, probably didn't help :rolleyes:. Not sure what the pf is doing but she's not been with me much :sigh:. I hope I get a few visits from her before tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing how everybody else has done on the challenge tomorrow morning, everyone worked so hard this week, they all deserve a fabby loss, I'm excited about tomorrow morning for everyone :p.

Other news, I have lost my friend Vonnie :(:(, I miss her loads, hope she's doing well at her work and her knee is ok.

I hope you've all had a cracking weekend. I will be catching up on your diaries in a mo . :):)

Kay xx

Hi Kay. Lovely to see you again. I'm back again lol. Just had a browse at the soup challenge which I think I will watch closely for a bit and see how it works. Thanks for the water app thingy. I have just downloaded that. xxx

Hey Hazel :), good to see you back hun. I just popped over to your diary and caught up. We seem to have the same story :p I gained loads too (over a stone). Maybe we can motivate each other, there are still 3 months left till 2015, lets do this together ! :D

Kay xx

Feeling tired, early night for me tonight ;), night night ladies, catch up with you all tomorrow xx

imagesO1XJFX4I.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Back