Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning everyone :D,

Just a flying visit from me. Such a happy morning this morning to wake up to such great weight loss results from everyone on the challenge :p, its very inspiring and motivational. I lost my 3lb gain from last week so am happy :) after a week on the challenge. Finally things are moving in the right direction. I feel sad today too because one thread is closing, but a new one has started, so may the losses continue, yay ! :D

I need to get ready now for my hospital appointment, feeling a bit nervous about it :confused: don't know what they will say, but by the end of today, I will no where I stand. I hope it all goes well. I will be on later tonight, hope you all have a lovely day. Catch you all later :) .

It's bye from the flying bunny for now ! xx

imagesGE79QDVU.jpg

Just a flying visit from me. Such a happy morning this morning to wake up to such great weight loss results from everyone on the challenge :p, its very inspiring and motivational. I lost my 3lb gain from last week so am happy :) after a week on the challenge. Finally things are moving in the right direction. I feel sad today too because one thread is closing, but a new one has started, so may the losses continue, yay ! :D

I need to get ready now for my hospital appointment, feeling a bit nervous about it :confused: don't know what they will say, but by the end of today, I will no where I stand. I hope it all goes well. I will be on later tonight, hope you all have a lovely day. Catch you all later :) .

View attachment 154858

hope ur appointment goes well Kayxx

Aww, I have missed you by a few minutes! I'm still catching up on diaries after the last couple of days!

Don't be a sad bunny about the salad challenge finishing, the next one will be starting before you know it hun plus you have your new soup challenge starting today! I will go sub to the thread ;)

Your fab 3lb loss will hopefully help to keep the bouncy bunny around for a long while, I'm so pleased for you Kay.

Really hope your appointment today goes the way you want it to!

See you later :) xx

Hope all goes well hun, at the hossie and I luv you for starting the soup challenge, this is going to be so much easier for me, I love soup!
Just had first bowlful and it was deeeeelicious :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done on the loss Kay! Hope everything goes well at the hospital. I totally forgot that the soup challenge starts today but I'm actually having soup for lunch all week anyway! Not sticking to the red and green day philosophy but might join in again in a couple of weeks.

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Thank you for your lovely messages, I am very happy with my loss ;). I walked to the hospital and back, its half hour each way, so that I could meet my exercise requirement for the challenge :p. Well I didn't get the news I was hoping for :rolleyes:, the surgeon has called me back in 6 weeks, my back hasn't healed enough for them to do the 2nd stage of my op. The good news is he said its making good progress and I will be allowed to go back to gym with light exercise :D. Normally the news of my Op not happening this year would throw me off, and I would turn to food for comfort, but I'm not going to let that happen this time. I'm lucky enough to have got that 3lb loss today and I'm going to build on that :). My weight this morning was bang on 12 stone, I hope between now and my group weigh in on Thursday morning, I can drop another 0.5lbs, that will take me straight into the 11's, woohoo ! :D
There are only 3 months left till 2015 :eek: time for the bunny to kick some arse ! :whacky068: I'm doing my Soup challenge this week and am going to sign up for Sheila's October challenge too, so that I stay focused and committed. I made my lovely Kale soup today, it's one I've made before when I did the Soup challenge last time. I had x2 bowls and it was delicious. I'm just off now to post my foodage on the challenge thread, hope you all had a good day ;).

Kay xx

View attachment 154858

Well done on your lovely loss Kay hun thats great news xx

Thank you for your lovely messages, I am very happy with my loss ;). I walked to the hospital and back, its half hour each way, so that I could meet my exercise requirement for the challenge :p. Well I didn't get the news I was hoping for :rolleyes:, the surgeon has called me back in 6 weeks, my back hasn't healed enough for them to do the 2nd stage of my op. The good news is he said its making good progress and I will be allowed to go back to gym with light exercise :D. Normally the news of my Op not happening this year would throw me off, and I would turn to food for comfort, but I'm not going to let that happen this time. I'm lucky enough to have got that 3lb loss today and I'm going to build on that :). My weight this morning was bang on 12 stone, I hope between now and my group weigh in on Thursday morning, I can drop another 0.5lbs, that will take me straight into the 11's, woohoo ! :D
There are only 3 months left till 2015 :eek: time for the bunny to kick some arse ! :whacky068: I'm doing my Soup challenge this week and am going to sign up for Sheila's October challenge too, so that I stay focused and committed. I made my lovely Kale soup today, it's one I've made before when I did the Soup challenge last time. I had x2 bowls and it was delicious. I'm just off now to post my foodage on the challenge thread, hope you all had a good day ;).

Kay xx

Boo to not getting the answer you hoped for Kay - but on a positive note its gives you time to heal properly from the last one, AND to focus on losing like you did before your last surgery, and put you in good stead for the next one xx

Kay xx
Glad ur feeling in a better place to deal with ur back problems and great that u lost 3lbs - well done xx

Kay xx

For what its worth, having had several ops myself, I think its possibly a good thing that you won't be having your second op this year. Give yourself time to get over it properly and obviously getting your weight further down can only help with the actual surgery and recovery time. You have been given the green light to go back to gym, without going overboard Bunny! so make the most of that and get yourself a bit more toned too, which I know was one of your aims. I think you are going to whooosh through the 11s and not that long till you're in the 10s lovely.
Lovely to hear our positive Kay back, really good :)

View attachment 154901
We were doing a photoshoot with your favourite today for some new promotional material, thought you might like this ;)
Sorry you didn't get the news that you wanted today, but the good news is your back is on the mend and they haven't put you off til after xmas?! Take it easy at the gym. Looking forward to reading about the soup challenge! xxx

Haha ! I'm in love ! :bliss: Arthur is a stud ! :D Check him out in that pic ! Thank you so much for sharing Rosie, you've made my day ! :p What's the promo material for if you don't mind me asking ? Is Arthur going to be a celeb bun on the cover of a magazine ? He's sure got the looks for it :):) xx

Well done on your lovely loss Kay hun thats great news xx

Boo to not getting the answer you hoped for Kay - but on a positive note its gives you time to heal properly from the last one, AND to focus on losing like you did before your last surgery, and put you in good stead for the next one xx

Aww thanks Sheila :), finally the scales are moving in the right direction, I feel a sense of relief. Yep hosp appointment did tick me off a bit but I remembered what you told me last time, to focus my energies on what I can change and that's my weightloss, so I haven't taken it as bad as I did last time where I think I went off course for a couple of weeks feeling sorry for myself :rolleyes:. Anyway I am slowly getting my mojo back and it feels good :p. I hope you've had a good day hun, I need to pop over to your diary for a catch up xx

Well done on the loss Kay! Hope everything goes well at the hospital. I totally forgot that the soup challenge starts today but I'm actually having soup for lunch all week anyway! Not sticking to the red and green day philosophy but might join in again in a couple of weeks.

I still have your results from last time you did the soup challenge with us and you lost a whopping 5lbs or something :eek::D, you defo need to come back on it with us soon, I will hold you to that ! :p lol xx

Aww thanks Sheila :), finally the scales are moving in the right direction, I feel a sense of relief. Yep hosp appointment did tick me off a bit but I remembered what you told me last time, to focus my energies on what I can change and that's my weightloss, so I haven't taken it as bad as I did last time where I think I went off course for a couple of weeks feeling sorry for myself :rolleyes:. Anyway I am slowly getting my mojo back and it feels good :p. I hope you've had a good day hun, I need to pop over to your diary for a catch up xx

Yayyyy OUR Kay is back - im glad something I said stuck with you hun ( I do make sense sometimes lol) xx

Back