Kay's journey to health and happiness

Yea hopefully it will get a bit of movement in my knee , I tried back kicks but they hurt a bit , I felt my knee pop so il leave them alone for a while ,
Glad you enjoyed your walk

When I look in the mirror, its really hard to tell whether I have lost or not because when you drink that much water your belly proper sticks out, I look 12 months preggers lol !

When I look in the mirror, its really hard to tell whether I have lost or not because when you drink that much water your belly proper sticks out, I look 12 months preggers lol !

lol
I know , but I never think I look smaller even after losing what I have my eyes don't seem to what to recognise it ,

lol
I know , but I never think I look smaller even after losing what I have my eyes don't seem to what to recognise it ,

I'm the same, during the months I was off plan and working, I went to one of my local stores and the lady behind the counter (who knows me) goes `you've lost weight, I wanted to laugh (I had actually gained 3 stone), then I told her `have you seen my shopping trolley, it was packed with choccies and crisps and other junk food lol . The sad part is when I did lose I didn't hear it so much . It's strange when people notice things.

I'm the same, during the months I was off plan and working, I went to one of my local stores and the lady behind the counter (who knows me) goes `you've lost weight, I wanted to laugh (I had actually gained 3 stone), then I told her `have you seen my shopping trolley, it was packed with choccies and crisps and other junk food lol . The sad part is when I did lose I didn't hear it so much . It's strange when people notice things.

It's crazy isn't it ,

Enjoy your walk hun ,
I might not be back on , what with watching my soaps then BGT then mic my nights fully booked till 11pm ,

lol you reminded me, I'm watching them all too. I'm just gonna be posting my food up later then I'll be infront on the telly too. Have a lovely evening hun, I wont be on tomorrow I'm at my aunts, I'll catch up with you on Wednesday sis. Take care xx

lol you reminded me, I'm watching them all too. I'm just gonna be posting my food up later then I'll be infront on the telly too. Have a lovely evening hun, I wont be on tomorrow I'm at my aunts, I'll catch up with you on Wednesday sis. Take care xx

Ok hun ,
Yea I didn't think you would be on tomorrow , I won't be on much chan is off ,
Catch up proper Wednesday xxx

Yea hopefully it will get a bit of movement in my knee , I tried back kicks but they hurt a bit , I felt my knee pop so il leave them alone for a while ,
Glad you enjoyed your walk

Take it steady Vonnie you don't want to go backwards with knee. I love Leslie - she's how I started my exercise and built up from there :)

:8855:
lol

I so get this. Other than the odd moment I still see exactly the same person as I did many stones ago :confused:

Going to go for another walk, will be on later xx
Enjoy lovely bunny x

Just a quick update from me on todays foodage :-

GREEN DAY

Breakfast - mixed fruit bowl - free

Lunch - Chicken Salad (Chicken HEXb) ff dressing olives 1 syn + ketchup 1 syn + Mayo 1 synTea - Mugshot - free + more fruit

Treats - x3 Chupa chups lollies 4.5 syns

Drinks - 2.5 litres (Herbal teas + water)

Body Magic - 1 hour walking

TOTAL SYNS = 7.5

I'm going to be off mins tomorrow because I'm going to be spending the day at my aunts. It's ment to be an off plan day because she said she was going to cook for me, which means oil laden Curries. Well I decided to take charge and have cooked a meal for both of us to eat tomorrow which is SW friendly, and I will take it with me. She was a bit mad when I told her on the phone lol, but she's ok now. I just don't want to slip up, I've done so well in the week. She's bought ice cream so I'm gonna save my syns for that. The curry I made has come out gorgeous. I wanted to post a pic, but mins is still down so I can't upload. Once mins is back to normal I will post them up on Wednesday.

Anyway I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday, I'll be back day after tomorrow. Take care everyone.

Ciao xx

Hope you enjoy your day with your Aunt tomorrow, is she doing better now? And way to go for sticking to your guns and making your own SW friendly food. Hopefully your Aunt will find it just as delicious as you do.

Ok so I spent sometime reading my new SW magazine which I love. Some great recipe ideas and I love the section each month on the new products. Talking of which I have bought my new Beanies Irish Cream coffee from Sainsbury's. It's gorgeous ! I'm in heaven ! Yes I love it that much :D . As it says in the ad, no syrup or sugar needed and less than 2 cals per serving ! Much less than a starbucks or costa coffee.

View attachment 120187

I will try out the Amaretto Almond one next. They also do a Cinder Toffee flavour which I'm sure is nice but I'm not a big toffee fan. But lovely range though. I think only Sainsbury's stock them. It is advertised in this months SW mag :) .
Hi Kay , I've got the cinder toffee one and it's really nice. I don't normally have sugar in coffee but I like this a bit sweet so I use a half tsp of sweetener in a mug. Didn't know about the amaretto one - I am having that when I see it! Lurrrrve amaretto so that is for me - thanks for posting about it.

Hi Kay, hope you've had a good christmas and look forward to catching up with you in the new year!

Restarting my dairy again ...

Hello hello, it's good to be back ! :D:D

Wow can't believe its been this long. Well lots has happened, since losing 5.5 stone on SW, I went off plan for over a year and gained a couple of stone back :rolleyes: . At the start of this year, I did a short stint of VLCD because I needed to lose some weight before my operation in March (for my back). Well I managed to lose a stone, and I had my operation, which was successful, and am now recovering at home and doing well :) .

I've decided to continue with SW from home and will restart in April (its probably better to get Easter out the way first :p ) . I have around 3 stone to lose to get to my target. Anytime this year will be good :) .

I've recently purchased an Actifry for myself . I've used it 3 times now. Food came out lovely but only thing is, there is an after taste of plastic and it smokes a bit when cooking and heats up real quick, don't know if thats normal because its new ? Would appreciate some feedback from anyone with an Actifry .

I've also purchased a spiralizer and have been going on youtube to checkout some recipes. Haven't used that yet, but looking forward to making some yummy zoodles ;) .

When I start in April, I will try my best to post my foodage on here daily. I will also be doing a bit of CC on MFP, yeah the unlimited free food thing, don't work on my belly o_O .

New Quarterly Challenge :winner:

To keep me motivated and accountable and to help others, I have started a New Quarterly Challenge which runs for 3 months, April, May June. (I have ran many challenges on mins before and thoroughly enjoy doing them :D ). Feel free to join in and add your names. Here is the link below:-

https://www.minimins.com/threads/ne...ril-may-june-summer-2016.354223/#post-7897182

I hope you all have a smashing Easter ! :p Look forward to speaking with some of you soon :) .

Kay xx

I'll come and join you on the challenge!!

I've got an actifry (and a spiralizer!!) and would say that it shouldn't A- smell or taste the food or B- smoke!! Apart from the rotary arm the hot bits are metal? I've had a couple of them over the years (read 6 or more) as they are not as hardy as they look and I paid for extended warranty. All I have ever done is rinse it before we use it for the first time and the bung the potatoes in. Take it back whilst it's under warranty and swap it.

The spiralizer is amazeballs for fancy salads and you can make courgetti (courgette spaghetti) for use on an SP day.

Right I'm popping over to the challenge...xx

Back