Kay's journey to health and happiness

Goodnight Kay. Well done on the loss today hun.
Also got to say I made your lovely cheesecakes today - made it with 2 alpen lights HEXB (lemon drizzle), lemon quark, vanilla essence and sweetener with the 1tbsp hot choc shots 2 syns. My god would recommend this to everyone it was delicious, couldn’t get it to set like a cheesecake, maybe if I make it in the morning and leave in the fridge all day. :)

Afternoon everyone , I lost 1 1/2 pounds and I got slimmer of the week :) I'm happy with that. Must say a lot of that had to do with the pf visiting x2 times this morning :p (thanks Kathryn). I now only need to lose 2 1/2 lbs next week to get my 3 1/2 stone award (that will take me back to where I was last year). I'm going to work real hard this week so that I can get my award next week. I am so relived and am going to enjoy my food today before I get more strict with the plan from tomorrow.

Thanks you all of you for your kind wishes and support, I really appreciate it :). I know I give everyone a headache on Mondays, but promise not to from next week (I will try ) :D . Hope your all having a fab day. I'm going to catch up a bit with diaries now while I have my herbal tea :p.

Kay xx

Brilliant Kay honey.... so proud of you xx

BloodCoveredPrincess, how well have you done! I've just come on the lappy again so get to see signatures, you've done amazing lady :) x

Morning Kay bunny :) xx

Morning Pixie :p, I'm freezing cold and still in bed lol drinking my peppermint tea and reading peoples diaries :coffee: how are you this morning ?

Kay xx

Morning Kay, enjoy your warm bed and tea. I'm just about to start woek so i'm just the teeniest bit jealous! Have a lovely day hun xx

I'm grand thanks hun, im snoodled up on the sofa with a blanket also catching up on people's diaries although i have no tea left and i'm being squished by a dog currently :p xx

Morning Kay, enjoy your warm bed and tea. I'm just about to start woek so i'm just the teeniest bit jealous! Have a lovely day hun xx

Morning Bev :) hope work flys by for you hun and your back home soon so you can chill and relax . Have a fab day :p !

Kay xx

I'm grand thanks hun, im snoodled up on the sofa with a blanket also catching up on people's diaries although i have no tea left and i'm being squished by a dog currently :p xx

Awww I'd love to be snuggled up next to a bunny :p . Not seen any pics on your diary of your dog Pixie :), would love too, I've seen Kathryn's dog Alfie, he's such a cutie pie :D !

Kay xx

Morning Kay, how lucky are you still in bed at 9.30! I can only dream of staying in bed at this time!!
Hope you have a good day.xx

lol I'm out of bed on my chair with my tea, but yeh lucky to be at home :) . Hope your having a super morning hun !

Kay xx

Hehe there is one a couple of days back where he's pretending to be Superman lol
But here is another more normal one :p xx
2011-06-03 14.24.53.jpg2011-09-28 13.26.22-1.jpg

BloodCoveredPrincess, how well have you done! I've just come on the lappy again so get to see signatures, you've done amazing lady :) x

Thanks Sweetie xx

He be called Ozzy, or munch, or boo, or just plain old ozbot lol xx

Totally brilliant weight loss Kay - I'm so happy for you. Please don't put pressure on yourself for the coming week though....you WILL get your 3 1/2 stone award, whether it's next week or the week after. I'll be here cheering you on every time! :)

H xx

Thanks so much H :), sorry I must have missed your message amongst the other posts. Yep I am happy with my result, but I need to work harder this week if I hope to get my award next week. I hope the scales are kind to me next week too. Hope your having a lovely week hun :p !

Kay xx

Goodnight Kay. Well done on the loss today hun.
Also got to say I made your lovely cheesecakes today - made it with 2 alpen lights HEXB (lemon drizzle), lemon quark, vanilla essence and sweetener with the 1tbsp hot choc shots 2 syns. My god would recommend this to everyone it was delicious, couldn’t get it to set like a cheesecake, maybe if I make it in the morning and leave in the fridge all day. :)

Thanks so much Bubbles, I am really happy with my loss :). So glad u made the cheesecakes, wow :p must have been lush I can imagine, they are a right treat and easy and quick to make. Try making a choc orange one using `Galaxy bubbles hot chocolate orange ' its divine ! I'm not sure what brand of quark you used for the cheesecake, but some supermarkets sell more softer texture ones which are ok to use in a carbonara or a pasta sauce but not firm enough for cheesecake. I use `Golden Acres Quark.' I'm not sure about other supermarkets, but Asda sell it for £0.96 . Here it is :) . Also using a cookie cutter helps hold it together and keep the shape. Hope your having a fab week hun !

5060188690054_250000_IDShot_4.jpg imagesXBXPMY6D.jpg

Kay xx

He be called Ozzy, or munch, or boo, or just plain old ozbot lol xx

Awww, Pixie I like Ozbot :D, the other names are super cute too !

Kay xx

Back