Kay's journey to health and happiness

Afternoon everyone , I lost 1 1/2 pounds and I got slimmer of the week :) I'm happy with that. Must say a lot of that had to do with the pf visiting x2 times this morning :p (thanks Kathryn). I now only need to lose 2 1/2 lbs next week to get my 3 1/2 stone award (that will take me back to where I was last year). I'm going to work real hard this week so that I can get my award next week. I am so relived and am going to enjoy my food today before I get more strict with the plan from tomorrow.

Thanks you all of you for your kind wishes and support, I really appreciate it :). I know I give everyone a headache on Mondays, but promise not to from next week (I will try ) :D . Hope your all having a fab day. I'm going to catch up a bit with diaries now while I have my herbal tea :p.

Kay xx

Absolutely fantastic kay, well done you. Now, get rid of your scales :) cx

Absolutely fantastic kay, well done you. Now, get rid of your scales :) cx

I know I'm going to get a telling off from everyone :D you're all right I'm wrong :p going to buy some new scales ! :) Thanks so much Rae Rae, I'm really happy but will be more happier next week when I catch up with last year, that is a big milestone for me, getting my 3 1/2 stone award back :). I need to lose 2 1/2 pounds this week to get that so am going to work super hard this week . Hope your having a lovely day hun, will catchup with your dairy in a mo.

Kay xx

I know I'm going to get a telling off from everyone :D you're all right I'm wrong :p going to buy some new scales ! :) Thanks so much Rae Rae, I'm really happy but will be more happier next week when I catch up with last year, that is a big milestone for me, getting my 3 1/2 stone award back :). I need to lose 2 1/2 pounds this week to get that so am going to work super hard this week . Hope your having a lovely day hun, will catchup with your dairy in a mo.

Kay xx

You will get that no problem but stop puttin pressure on yourself xx

You will get that no problem but stop puttin pressure on yourself xx

Thanks Rae Rae, I know your right, I need to relax and have faith in the plan that the weight will drop off. :) Thanks again.

Kay xx

Wow congrats Hun! That's fantastic! Am doing a little happy dance for you xx :D :bliss:

Wow congrats Hun! That's fantastic! Am doing a little happy dance for you xx :D :bliss:

Thanks a lot Pixie, I'm doing one too :party0011: I'm really happy. Hope to get my 3 1/2 stone award next week if I'm lucky :) . Thanks so much for your support, I really appreciate it .

Kay xx

Well done hun, great loss!xx

Thanks Lmn :), happy that march has started with a loss for me. Hope the rest of the month the scales are kind to me too. Hope your having a lovely day hun .

Kay xx

Whoop whoop to the pf and the loss! :):) well done!! :):)

A great big THANK YOU to U ! for sending the pf to me, she came twice before weigh in :D, just keep sending her every Tuesday Kathryn :p and I will always be a happy bunny :bunnydance: .

Kay xx

Way To go Kay , yayyyy that's fantastic , to get your award next will will be great I'm sure you will, :) your sounding so determined ,
Don't think any apologies are needed re the Monday stresses I'm sure we all get that feeling , I know I certainly do ,
Have a fab day lovely you deserve it , xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No telling off from me - u need to do what u think best - but pls don't be too hard on urselfx

Yeyyy! So chuffed for you hun!! :) Now pleeaassee stay away from those home scales this week lady!

Bet you feel so relieved. It isnt worth all the stress you put yourself through so i hope you manage to stay more chilled this week. We are all here for you though regardless, just hate to see you so unhappy on mondays xxx

Way To go Kay , yayyyy that's fantastic , to get your award next will will be great I'm sure you will, :) your sounding so determined ,
Don't think any apologies are needed re the Monday stresses I'm sure we all get that feeling , I know I certainly do ,
Have a fab day lovely you deserve it , xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks so much Von :), I really appreciate it. I have ate loads today :p, tomorrow I need to get back in the zone if I want my award next week. Hope your having a great day hun. Will pop over to your diary in a mo.

Kay xx

No telling off from me - u need to do what u think best - but pls don't be too hard on urselfx

Promise Upd :) I will chillax next week :D .

Kay xx

Yeyyy! So chuffed for you hun!! :) Now pleeaassee stay away from those home scales this week lady!

Bet you feel so relieved. It isnt worth all the stress you put yourself through so i hope you manage to stay more chilled this week. We are all here for you though regardless, just hate to see you so unhappy on mondays xxx

Thanks so much Bev, I feel so relieved now its over :) . I'm thinking of getting some new scales lol :D . I will try and be less stressed on Mondays hehe. Hope your having a fab day hun, need to catch up on your diary in a mo .

Kay xx

Yay well done Kay, good job! X

Thanks Cookie :) , I'm happy with the loss and glad that it's over at the same time :p . Hope your having a lovely day hun.

Kay xx

Back