Kay's journey to health and happiness

Popping by looking for Kay , hope your ok Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kay. Hope you are reading these messages and haven't disappeared for too long. As you can see, you are missed.

I also hope you're not worrying too much about your "binge". You really didn't do too bad at all, you were still within your days Syns. I think that in itself is a huge proud of, because I know when I go off the rails I go a lot further off than that lol!!

Anyway, I hope WI isn't as bad as you think. And hopefully we'll see you posting again soon. Take care xxx

I wish you the best of luck :) I have very similar issues with food as well & have just started slimming world a few days ago, but I still find I am emotionally eating :( Am hoping that so much freedom & less guilt around food will make me learn a healthy relationship with it again :) Am doing EE but not sure I am doing it right? Good luck today & here if need any support x

Kay, don't do this to us hun. Let us know ur ok please.
We are the family that won't go away and will be here for u no matter what.
You are not a set of numbers but a healthy, loved person, with a big heart for everybody else. Let us see you through this and return some of your kindness.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kay please come back you are a big support to everyone here let us be to you. We all have off days if we didn't we wouldn't be here

Kay this is so not like you. Come on - you are always so supportive on our diaries so please come back to your own and let us support you. We miss and care about you xx

Morning Kay - hope ur feeling brighter today - looking forward to hearing from u when ur readyx

Hello my lovely mins friends :wavey:,

Sorry I’ve been AWOL . Thank you all for all your lovely messages, I really really do appreciate it. Such kindness and support means even more to me when I’m down. You guys have always been there for me, through my highs and lows on this journey. I don’t think I could do SW with just group alone, without the tremendous support I get from my mins friends on here. Thank you all once again !

Group Hug xx

:grouphugg:

Since my last message on here, I have gone totally off plan. I’ve probably gained another 3 lbs in 2 days by now, you don’t even want to know, I have eaten anything and everything in sight ! :rolleyes: I didn’t even enjoy myself but was just stuffing my face in. I don’t know what I was going through but I just felt like I wanted to let go and eat what I want, just get this blow out, out of my system. I also didn’t go to group yesterday, I informed my C to put me down as H. I don’t think I was in the frame of mind to be around anyone, probably would have cried infront of everyone for the lack of control on the plan. :cry:

I didn’t sleep much last night, but I have woken up this morning with clearer head. It’s a fresh start and a new week, I will try and be 100% today. I will use all my syns if I need to. I think I will do that pretty much for the rest of the week. I do expect to see a gain next week, but am more prepared for that. It may take me another week before I am fully 100% on board, but right now I am just making small changes but not going to force myself to stick with it or put any pressure on myself to lose weight, because that’s when I end up having a huge blow out, when I put too much expectation on myself . :sigh:

I’m going to use this next week to ease back into the plan slowly. If I go over my weekly syns then I will just put that down to flexi syns and hope for the best. :rolleyes: I’m also not going to be posting my daily eats this week because I am giving myself this week off to clear my head and get my focus and my mojo back ! :) Don’t worry I will still be posting on my diary, you can’t get rid of me that easily lol :p , but just not my food for the week. I hope to start that from next week.

I’ve been gone 2 days but all your diaries move so quickly, I have so much catching up to do ! :character00148: Some of you have had some brilliant losses and are in a different stone bracket altogether, that’s amazing ! :party0011: I know I’m going to get a huge amount of inspiration from reading all of them. I’m looking forward to a good old catch up now with my cup of tea. :)

It’s good to be back ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Last edited:
Welcome back kay, missed you. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, your plan sounds great for tbis week. I need to do that too. Hope you're ok xx

Glad you're back Kay. Your plan sounds a good one, we may be losing weight but we've got to live and it's not the only thing going on in our lives. Big hugs xx

Yayyyyyyyyyy you're back!! :) I too went off plan after my sts on Monday night... And am also back on it today! :) fresh start for both of us! Glad you're ok though hun... It's always worrying when people go missing on here!

Yayyyyyyyyyy you're back!! :) I too went off plan after my sts on Monday night... And am also back on it today! :) fresh start for both of us! Glad you're ok though hun... It's always worrying when people go missing on here!

Grrr pressed send too soon...

Even though we don't technically 'know' each other, we still do care about our minis friends xxx

Welcome back kay, missed you. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, your plan sounds great for tbis week. I need to do that too. Hope you're ok xx

Thanks Rae Rae :), feels like I've been gone loner than 2 days, have missed you all :hug99: . Yep plan is to take it easy this week. I think this is what I need before I get 100% back on board next week. I hope your doing well, how has your week been ? (will pop over to your diary in a mo )

Kay xx

Glad you're back Kay. Your plan sounds a good one, we may be losing weight but we've got to live and it's not the only thing going on in our lives. Big hugs xx

Thank you so much :), it's so true what you said, I think I need a week off, I think it will do me some good . I hope you are having a good week hun .

Kay xx

Back