Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hiya Kay hope your having a good day x
I've got a pan of veg soup on the go for today , might make the carrot and coriander next batch,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Kay hope youve been ok today. Very quiet!?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Greetings ! :D

Hope everyone is doing fab this evening, just going to post up todays eats in a bit......:)

Hey hun, hope you've had a good day! You must be on cloud 9 still after that super off plan loss yesterday xxx

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

SOUP CHALLENGE DAY 2 :)

Breakfast -
x1 Apple x1 Banana
x2 Tangerines

Lunch -
x2 bowls of soup
Veg and Coriander - free

IMG_0905.jpg

Dinner -
Stir Fry Chinese Vegetables - free and x1 bowl of soup
(mushrooms, peppers, green beans, kale, bean sprouts, spring onions )

IMG_0915.jpg IMG_0905.jpg

Drinks -
article-image-new-fruit.jpg
I love Twinnings Fruit Teas ! :D I want to try all of them !
x2 Camomile and Spiced Apple
x1 Ginger Tea
x1 Fennel Tea
x2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 0 :p

Hiya Kay hope your having a good day x
I've got a pan of veg soup on the go for today , might make the carrot and coriander next batch,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Vonnie :D I had 3 bowls today ! I need to make some more for tomorrow . Wow carrot and coriander sounds so yummy. Hope the soup challenge is going well for you too. Will pop over to your diary in a mo ! :)

Kay xx

Hey hun, hope you've had a good day! You must be on cloud 9 still after that super off plan loss yesterday xxx

Hey Bev hun :p, yep I am super happy but at the same time I don't want to get complacent, I still am only half done with my journey :D, but yep what it's done is, its turbo charged me to keep going ! I hope you've had a fab week, will pop over to your diary in a mo. I'm so excited about Sunday for you, really hope its a big number this week, you so deserve it hun ! :)

Kay xx

Good evening, have you had a good day? Xx

Evening Cookie :p, I loved all your pics, baby Rowan is so sweet :) . And I always love all the foodie pics you post Cookie. I'm going to try and get some thinspiration from you and some of my other mins friends that are doing body magic. I'm just waiting for TOTM fairy to come and go, she's delayed visiting :rolleyes: should be anyday now, knowing my luck she'll arrive on my door on Tuesday ! lol How are you feeling about weigh in tomorrow hun ?

Kay xx

Evening Kay hope youve been ok today. Very quiet!?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Bubbles how are you hun ? :) I'm fine thanks, finished day 2 of my soup challenge which I am doing with Von and Brittany :p . How is your Success Express going ? I need to go see how Lmn is doing with her Detox too :D .

Kay xx

Morning Kay - hope ur day goes well after a great WI day yest!!

Thanks Upd :). Well done on your super duper loss hun :talk017: ! Go you and Success Express ! :D You and bubbles are on a roll ! :p

Kay xx

Morning Bunny!
I told hubby that you had a curry thread, needless to say i have a very itchy curry goblin telling me to show him recipes hehe ;)
Hope that you are ok today xx

Hey Pixie :) . Lol, yep most of the members that have cooked from my recipe thread have said their OH have loved them ! :D Phew ! that means I'm doing something right then :p . Hope you've had a lovely day hun, will pop over to your diary for a catch up !

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay:) How's you? Xx

Hey Kathryn :), how are you feeling hun, I know you weren't feeling too great yesterday. Hope today has been a better day for you, will pop over to your diary in a mo.

Kay xx

Hey Bev hun :p, yep I am super happy but at the same time I don't want to get complacent, I still am only half done with my journey :D, but yep what it's done is, its turbo charged me to keep going ! I hope you've had a fab week, will pop over to your diary in a mo. I'm so excited about Sunday for you, really hope its a big number this week, you so deserve it hun ! :)

Kay xx
I really hope so too, send me some of your magic dust please! Food today looked yummy, how are you finding the soup challenge? I've never really been a soup person, Chris can eat the stuff all day long but I've never really had it unless its with lots of bread and butter, so not really SW friendly! :rolleyes:

Glad you're feeling all motivated. Must be awesome to make it to that halfway mark. I've still got a stone and a bit to go, but will be amazing when I finally get there! x

I really hope so too, send me some of your magic dust please! Food today looked yummy, how are you finding the soup challenge? I've never really been a soup person, Chris can eat the stuff all day long but I've never really had it unless its with lots of bread and butter, so not really SW friendly! :rolleyes:

Glad you're feeling all motivated. Must be awesome to make it to that halfway mark. I've still got a stone and a bit to go, but will be amazing when I finally get there! x

Oh you will defo get there hun ! And I feel it will be sooner than you think :p. Got my fingers crossed for Sunday already ! I know what you mean about soup, for me I find them quite bland so I season mine up quite a bit because you have to remember they normally last a few days so you have to still like the taste on day 3 and not be bored of it. How has the rest of your day been today ?

Kay xx

Hey Pixie :) . Lol, yep most of the members that have cooked from my recipe thread have said their OH have loved them ! :D Phew ! that means I'm doing something right then :p . Hope you've had a lovely day hun, will pop over to your diary for a catch up !

Kay xx

Hehe I shall find the thread and show him. Are there any that freeze well or don't Hun? I don't do spicy so he would probably have leftovers
Hope you have a day day Hun :) xx

Hehe I shall find the thread and show him. Are there any that freeze well or don't Hun? I don't do spicy so he would probably have leftovers
Hope you have a day day Hun :) xx

Evening Pixie :), yep the good news is most curries will freeze very well. If there's any particular recipe you want to know more about, just post on here or my curry thread and I'll get back to you hun. Also if you like curries without the spice, just take out the chilli from my ingredients listed and then make the curry without. For him you can just sprinkle some ontop of his plate :D that way your both happy !

Kay xx

Oh you will defo get there hun ! And I feel it will be sooner than you think :p. Got my fingers crossed for Sunday already ! I know what you mean about soup, for me I find them quite bland so I season mine up quite a bit because you have to remember they normally last a few days so you have to still like the taste on day 3 and not be bored of it. How has the rest of your day been today ?

Kay xx

Good thanks hun, all work and no play really as straight home from work to study, just about to watch some Luther though on catch up! Have a good night hun and I'll catch up with you tomorrow xxx

Good thanks hun, all work and no play really as straight home from work to study, just about to watch some Luther though on catch up! Have a good night hun and I'll catch up with you tomorrow xxx

Have a lovely evening hun, catch up tom xx :)

Back