Kay's journey to health and happiness

Kay, kay, kay I'd like to say I told u so:D
Hehe!:p now do you believe you really can do it? ;)

Im very proud of you, and by eating your quota of syns it may have been what you needed to boost that metabolism.

We didn't lose it YOU DID!! So as I said keep doing what you do best and you will succeed.

Big proud hugs from me. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks so much Bubbles :), that's very kind of you. But I did get spurred on by you and Lmn to get off my backside and do some walking :D so thanks for the thinspiration ! Hope you having a lovely day hun, will pop over to your diary in a mo for a catch up ! :p

Kay xx

I'm not sure what soup to make ill probably make carrot and lentil because it's really filling and I know it's going to be nice, I'm too scared to try anything new in case it's rank then I have to eat it for a week hehe... xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep I know that's so true with soup, if you don't like it then your stuck with it. I made a mixed veg and coriander soup and I blended it, it came out quite nice to my surprise I normally like my soups chunky and not blended lol, but this came out really nice . Oh I love lentils too, lentil and carrot soup sounds yummy. I think I'm going to buy a soup maker and I want to get the SW little book of soups, my C was out of stock will try buying it next week. I love my soups, find I have good losses with them and their filling :) . What about potato and leek soup, that's really nice ?

Kay xx

Yep I know that's so true with soup, if you don't like it then your stuck with it. I made a mixed veg and coriander soup and I blended it, it came out quite nice to my surprise I normally like my soups chunky and not blended lol, but this came out really nice . Oh I love lentils too, lentil and carrot soup sounds yummy. I think I'm going to buy a soup maker and I want to get the SW little book of soups, my C was out of stock will try buying it next week. I love my soups, find I have good losses with them and their filling :) . What about potato and leek soup, that's really nice ?

Kay xx

ooooh carrot & lentil - have both of those in and was planning to make soup - thanks for the idea!!

If you have an onion then your laughing :)
I don't even put stock cubes in hehe x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hehe, what are you like ? :p I can't imagine soup without stock. Mind you I've started using the vegetable bouillon powder, its tastes so much nicer than stock cubes. I also add some v8 veg juice (100ml = 1 syn) in my soup, it flavours it really nice. What will you do with one Onion ? :p Mind you I start my soups by sautéing some onions in the pan then I add the remainder of my ingredients. Oh I love French onion soup with some crusty bread, yum yum :D don't know a SW friendly version of it though lol .

Kay xx

Afternoon everyone :), sorry its taken me long to come online, I came back from group and made my soup for the week for my soup challenge . Just sat down now with my cuppa to update ......

Thanks you all for the `stress' comments :D, my Consultant was laughing about that too, at how wound up I get every Tuesday, but she joked that she thinks there is definitely some correlation between me being `miss stressyhead ' (yes I am happy with that title :p) and losing the lbs. Whenever I stress I lose. I told her one of my friends on mins said that too but problem is I can't remember which one ? :) But you know who your are and I want to say, thank you ! :D

I lost 2.5 lbs this week ! :eek: ( but to be fair that is over 2 weeks )

I got my 3.5 stone award - yay ! :D who's a happy bunny then ...... :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: !

On a more serious note my C said not to get excited because of the blow out, she said it was because I pulled back on the last 2 days and I walked 7 days last week, she said the body magic has saved my butt basically lol :p . I think I am exercising after a long gap so my body is rewarding me with a loss :D .

I am so happy today ! :bliss: Gilly if your listening, I have finally caught up on last year !! :D

My next mini goals are :-

to lose 1 lb by next week to get my half century - 50 lbs gone !
to lose 7 lbs by April to get my 4 stone award !

I'm going to go and put a new shiny sticker under my signature right now ! hehe :D

Thank you all for your kind words and support, I really appreciate it :). I know I drive you guys crazy on Mondays :p sorry for that .

Kay xx

Faaaaaaantastic Kay! Sooo pleased for you chick!!! you are raring to go! Xxx

Faaaaaaantastic Kay! Sooo pleased for you chick!!! you are raring to go! Xxx

Thanks so much Gilly :p, thought you would really appreciate how badly I wanted to catch up on last year, since we've both been in the same position. Now finally I can start working towards target ! :) I will pop over to your diary in a mo, you've been going great guns with your body magic, I hope you get rewarded tomorrow for all your hard work this week with a smashing loss hun ! :D

Kay xx

:happy096::happy096::happy036::happy036::wee::wee::woohoo: Fantastic loss Kay bloody well done thats brill. Proud of you xx

Aww thanks so much Sheila :p, I am over the moon with my 3.5 stone award. Only halfway through my journey now, another 3.5 stones to go, but as you've always told me, mini goals is the way forward :). So next one is to lose 1lb by next week for my half century . I hope you've had a good day hun, will pop over to your diary in a mo . :D

Kay xx

I think ive had a good week Kay all week my scales have been showing 1 off - weighed last night and showing 2 ON!!!!

Im not gonna start stressing cos it gets me nowhere, i still have tomorrow so fingers crossed I have a result xx

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
(None, weigh in this morning )

Lunch -
SOUP CHALLENGE DAY 1 :)
Veg and Coriander Soup - free

IMG_0898.jpg

(tomatoes, mushrooms, leeks, celery, carrots, kale, spring onions, 400mls v8 vegetable juice 4 syns - blended together)
seasoned with (garlic powder, vegetable bouillon, black pepper, smoked paprika, dried basil, lemon juice, fresh coriander,)

Dinner -
Veg and Coriander soup - free

IMG_0905.jpg

Dessert -
Fruit Salad - free

IMG_0909.jpg

(tangerines, pears, apples, summer fruits)

Drinks -
x2 Twinnings Camomile Spiced Apple Tea
x1 Peppermint tea
x1.5L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 4 :)

Mmmm your dessert looks so lovely and fresh Kay :)
I wish I had my own slimming world chef to make yummy meals for me.... Preferably about 6'5, dark, and with a hairy chest ;)

Mmmm your dessert looks so lovely and fresh Kay :)
I wish I had my own slimming world chef to make yummy meals for me.... Preferably about 6'5, dark, and with a hairy chest ;)

Thanks :) hehe me too Kathryn :D and a fit personal trainer !

Kay xx

Oooo now you're talking!! :)
He'd have to have nice arms... I love arms... Weird I know! X

Tall, dark and handsome fits the bill for me :D don't do short men lol , yep nice biceps is always a plus :p hehe

Kay xx

Tall, dark and handsome fits the bill for me :D don't do short men lol , yep nice biceps is always a plus :p hehe

Kay xx

I went out with someone once who was shorter than me.... Never ever again!! It was just wrong!!! The one before him was 6'6!! Blimey I sound like I've had loads of fellas!! :D

I prefer nice lower arms, they have to look strong!! Xx

Back