Kay's journey to health and happiness

Thanks anyway bcp :) . How has your day been so far ?

Kay xx

good honey.... been to the gym with the hubby... made a nice turkey and cashew nut for tea and went to see my mum and pick up the grandson.... watching a cheesy old Dracula film :D

Ive had a look Kay - you can have 80g of primula light spread, 55g of cheese n black pepper or 2 of the pods thats all I can see on all plans x

Oh thanks for checking Sheila. Yep its not on there boo ! and it cost me more :rolleyes:. I will have to syn it. Thanks.

Kay xx

good honey.... been to the gym with the hubby... made a nice turkey and cashew nut for tea and went to see my mum and pick up the grandson.... watching a cheesy old Dracula film :D

Well done on keeping up with the gym :) oh tea sounds lovely ! I love the pic of the valentine chocs on your diary :D . Enjoy your Dracula film :p .

Kay xx

Well done on keeping up with the gym :) oh tea sounds lovely ! I love the pic of the valentine chocs on your diary :D . Enjoy your Dracula film :p .

Kay xx

we are really enjoying the gym... we got a great deal by paying up front for a years membership we not only got a reduced price then an extra reduction because we were both joining but 4 months free on top of that... if it had got any cheaper they would have been paying us :D

we are really enjoying the gym... we got a great deal by paying up front for a years membership we not only got a reduced price then an extra reduction because we were both joining but 4 months free on top of that... if it had got any cheaper they would have been paying us :D

Wow that's a fab deal bcp well done. I've kind of saved a months membership too with cineworld because they messed up last months payment with me, so they are giving me next month free, unlimited movies at the cinema :D. I recently went to see The Wolf of Wall Street, with Leonardo Dicaprio, I loved the film !

Also wanted to ask you bcp, have you heard from Issy ? not seen her online for a while, hope she's ok :).

Kay xx

Wow that's a fab deal bcp well done. I've kind of saved a months membership too with cineworld because they messed up last months payment with me, so they are giving me next month free, unlimited movies at the cinema :D. I recently went to see The Wolf of Wall Street, with Leonardo Dicaprio, I loved the film !

Also wanted to ask you bcp, have you heard from Issy ? not seen her online for a while, hope she's ok :).

Kay xx

Not a peep.... I am quite concerned myself :(

Hello Kay, he's your weekend? How's your back? Xx

Hi Cookie :wavey:, I just asked you about your mums soup recipe on your diary :D . I've had an ok weekend thanks. Stayed indoors and rested my back. Watched The Voice and spent the day going through my cookbooks and tidyed around the house a bit . I had a fab food day, posted some pics too, don't know if you've seen them yet :).

Kay xx

Well that's twice I've dribbled looking at your food, first the cheesecake yesterday, and now that burger, never knew quorn could ever look that good, I thought it was a beef burger at first, tell me how yummy was it? Mmmm

Well that's twice I've dribbled looking at your food, first the cheesecake yesterday, and now that burger, never knew quorn could ever look that good, I thought it was a beef burger at first, tell me how yummy was it? Mmmm

Thanks cookie yep I loved the cheeseburger, I was thinking of doing some SW chips with it, but I'm glad I didn't, the burger was so filing. went for a big plate of salad instead :). I love quorn products. I tend to stick to the green plan always. I think I am a vegetarian that likes to eat fish :p . I use lots of seasoning with my quorn dishes otherwise it can taste quite bland like tofu.

I'm just drinking my fennel tea right now. I usually have brunch on Sundays so will be eating soon, can't think of what to make ? What do you have planned for food today ?

Kay xx

I went out for breakfast today, it was lovely and got some super free in too so feels good, Brett gave me his mushroom too and then I had a clementine after it. Kept me going until though, going to get tea on so we can eat by 6pm, getting hungry, there's a banana I'll have to snack on with a cuppa.

Nothing much after that, football is on, maybe some tv or film after but then its just getting ready for work in the morning, these weekends off go super fast! :argh:

I went out for breakfast today, it was lovely and got some super free in too so feels good, Brett gave me his mushroom too and then I had a clementine after it. Kept me going until though, going to get tea on so we can eat by 6pm, getting hungry, there's a banana I'll have to snack on with a cuppa.

Nothing much after that, football is on, maybe some tv or film after but then its just getting ready for work in the morning, these weekends off go super fast! :argh:

I saw your brekkie pic, it looked yum indeed :D !

Kay xx

Popping in to subscribe! You sound very similar to me lol! Ive always been the 'fat' friend in photos, and many people try to discourage the weightloss or even subotage me with blue milk instead of green, coke instead of diet etc! Very frustrating. We set our food diaries out similar too so it may give me some ideas for things I didnt realise were Syn free wahoo. :)

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -

Ham & Cheese Sandwich
x2 wm bread slices (heb)
x1 tsp flora lighter than light margarine - 1.5 syns
x1 slice low low chedder cheese (hea)
x2 quorn ham slices - free
lettuce leaves, cherry tomatoes - free
1 tsp asda mustard sauce - 0.5 syns
1 tsp asda tomato ketchup - 0.5 syns

Lunch -
Jacket Potato with Cheese & Beans & Salad
McCain Mini Jacket Smilies - 0.5 syns
Salad - free
25g Primula Cheese & Chives spread - 2.5 syns
Asda Reduced Sugar & Salt BB - free

IMG_07602.jpg

Dinner -
Aloo Keema Curry (Mince meat and Potato Curry - from my curry thread :) ) 2 syns
(I used Quorn Mince) with Basmati Rice and Tomato and Coriander Chutney.

IMG_0763.jpg IMG_0761.jpg Tomato and Coriander Chutney - syn free, lovely and quick to prepare with all curries :p .

Dessert -
Banana and Choc Cheesecake with sprinkle of cinnamon 1 syn .

IMG_0769.jpg really scrummy :D

Drinks -
x1 Irish Cream Coffee with semi skimmed milk (hea)
x1 fennel tea
x1 peppermint tea
x 1L of water

TOTAL SYNS = 8.5 :D

Back