Kay's journey to health and happiness

Ok one last recipe before I hit the pillow, from my friend smuffin :). I'm loving these quick treats - Cake In A Mug ......yum yum :D will defo be trying this out.

Ive had cake in a cup nearly every night this week I think :eek: Its only 2 syns though. Just use 1 Options hot chocolate, an egg and 4 tsp of sweetner, I only use 3 though or it's a bit too much. Mix it all up in a cup, Stick it in the micro for 1.40 mins and yum yum!! Some people put mullerlight on top, but I really love it without.

Thanks Rae Rae I'm proper stuffed now :p . I think I will use some more seasoning on the bns, I heard it has quite a bland taste ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay... what does bns mean

Hello lovely Kay! :wavey:

Just popping by to subscribe, and I have to say some of your food looks terrific! Looking forward to picking up some fresh ideas from your diary.

Happy Thursday - have a great day xx

Hello lovely Kay! :wavey:

Just popping by to subscribe, and I have to say some of your food looks terrific! Looking forward to picking up some fresh ideas from your diary.

Happy Thursday - have a great day xx

You found me :D ! Great looking forward to sharing lots of tips and ideas. Hope you have a lovely week ahead PS :).

Kay xx

Morning everyone :), it's 11.39am and I still haven't had breakfast, because I've been reading and typing on here :D, not that hungry but think I should eat something or I will probably wake up the carb monsters later. Need to keep them at bay with a full stomach. I know they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day but I'm never that hungry early morning. I really enjoy breakfast on the weekend though. A nice big fry up :p the SW way off course.

Morning everyone :), it's 11.39am and I still haven't had breakfast, because I've been reading and typing on here :D, not that hungry but think I should eat something or I will probably wake up the carb monsters later. Need to keep them at bay with a full stomach. I know they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day but I'm never that hungry early morning. I really enjoy breakfast on the weekend though. A nice big fry up :p the SW way off course.
Im not much of a breakfast person I cant face smells in the morning for some reason its odd although i did have something today x

Trying to find some interesting breakfast recipes for the weekend. I came across a really nice one for a big Breakfast Burrito, with scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, onions, peppers and some grated cheese ontop, yum yum yum :D .

sonic-southwest-chipotle-breakfast-burrito.png

Hello sweetie.... hope you're having a great day.... and here's hoping the carb monster stays asleep x

Hello sweetie.... hope you're having a great day.... and here's hoping the carb monster stays asleep x

I surely hope so bcp, if they come for me I'm gonna kick them in the butt :asskick: ! SW all the way ! :p

Back