Kay's journey to health and happiness

Yippee, well done Kay!! 3lb loss is amazing :) :) hope you have a fabulous rest of the day!!!

WOOOOHOO!! Fab loss Kay, really well done. Way to go lovely! xx

Thanks so much PS, I am a really happy bunny :p . Hope to lose another 2 lb next week to get into the next stone bracket :).

Kay xx

Thanks so much PS, I am a really happy bunny :p . Hope to lose another 2 lb next week to get into the next stone bracket :).

Kay xx

You can do it!! Here's to another great week :) xx

Yippee, well done Kay!! 3lb loss is amazing :) :) hope you have a fabulous rest of the day!!!

Thanks so much Lauren half way through getting rid of that awful 1 stone gain I had over xmas. Another half stone to go and I will be back to where I was last year 3..5 stones lighter :D.

Kay xx

Wohooooo!! Well done on the fantastic loss! Bet thats made you re-think what we were talking about the other day, eh?

Honestly so chuffed for you, you really worked hard this week xxx

Wohooooo!! Well done on the fantastic loss! Bet thats made you re-think what we were talking about the other day, eh?

Honestly so chuffed for you, you really worked hard this week xxx

Thanks Bev, these stubborn pounds ! :p lol, how did you do this week ? ...........

Kay xx

Hate to say it but I told you so....

Well done Kay, great result. Love your bunnies shaking their tush!

Thanks so much Lindsey, I am very happy :p . I'm glad you managed to sort out your diary link :) . Will pop over and catch with your diary in a bit .

Kay xx

Omg just turned on the food network channel and Nigella is making a full fat caramel cheesecake:p...best change the channel lol :D

I struggle with watching Britains best bakery in the afternoons it makes me want cakes lol x

oh I love that show Cheryl, I have a real sweet tooth me :p but luckily I'm not the world's best baker :D !

Kay xx

I love it too, that and the great british bake off lol. I love baking, it really cheers me up, just need people to eat up what I make lol x

...oh pls send some cakes my way hehe :D

Back