Kay's journey to health and happiness

...oh in that case I'm diddling ok :D . I love that show, have you ever watched Chris Powells Extreme Makeover, its an American show but its fab, his clients suffer from severe obesity, they weigh like 400lbs + and he makes them lose more than half their body weight in 1 year. I am addicted to that show :p .

Kay xx

Wow sounds like a good watch! I've never heard of it.. Is it on sky?? We haven't got it :(

Wow sounds like a good watch! I've never heard of it.. Is it on sky?? We haven't got it :(

The season has finished in America but there are a few recorded episodes on youtube. Sending you a link of some of them . When you have an hour to spare watch him in action, he's brilliant, he's a well know celebrity fitness trainer in America. When I watch his shows I get really energised to lose weight :).

chris powell extreme makeover weight loss - YouTube

Kay xx

Sorry Kay I can't attach it, :(

Not to worry Cookie I searched the brand name on the net and I found it :p, will check if Asda stock it, thanks. How has your day been ?

Kay xx

112679d1383564080t-exciting-new-healthy-extra-only-wrap-count-b-choice-2013-11-04-11.17.12.jpg
They are £2 80 in Asda Kay in the gluten free range x

112679d1383564080t-exciting-new-healthy-extra-only-wrap-count-b-choice-2013-11-04-11.17.12.jpg
They are £2 80 in Asda Kay in the gluten free range x

oh thanks Sheila, do you know if we can have them as a hex-b ?.....oh and how are you my lovely :) ?

Kay xx

oh thanks Sheila, do you know if we can have them as a hex-b ?.....oh and how are you my lovely :) ?

Kay xx

Yes you can chick - 1 wrap is a hex b choice.

Im ok thanks love apart from a sore mouth, Ive been out for tea with ppl from work it was delish but not SW friendly oops x

Thanks bubbles for the ideas. Pizza sounds lovely :) . I was so looking forward to using them, think I might just syn them then :rolleyes:. How has your day been so far hun ?

Kay xx

Had an ok day, still tender from my bang on the head but mobile again. :)
I've had too many syns today (20) but only had 5 yesterday so might even out, hopefully.
Managing to meet the speed challenge everyday this week so far, so hope it shows on scales monday. Im enjoying you thread u and BCP really inspire me. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes you can chick - 1 wrap is a hex b choice.

Im ok thanks love apart from a sore mouth, Ive been out for tea with ppl from work it was delish but not SW friendly oops x

oh no hope your not in too much pain with your mouth and you feel better soon. It's great that you had a nice time with your work people, I'm sure it was worth the syns :D.

Kay xx

Evening ladies :), I'm not a happy bunny today because I did my food shop at Asda and I wanted to make some really nice wraps for next week, someone told me that wholemeal tortillas can be used as a hex-b, checked the website, obviously not, now I have x2 packs and they come at 6.5 syns each :sign0007: not to chuffed about that, I should have checked the website before going shopping :(.

Hey hun it's the gluten free ones in asda that are 1 for heB.

These ones x

5391521690135_500000_IDShot_3.jpeg

Doh! Few pages behind you all beat me to it lol x

Doh! Few pages behind you all beat me to it lol x

hehe :D its ok Jess, and thanks for posting that up :). I just wrote on your diary too :p.

Kay xx

Had an ok day, still tender from my bang on the head but mobile again. :)
I've had too many syns today (20) but only had 5 yesterday so might even out, hopefully.
Managing to meet the speed challenge everyday this week so far, so hope it shows on scales monday. Im enjoying you thread u and BCP really inspire me. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you bubbles, I get inspired too by everyone on here :) . Don't worry about the syns like you said it all averages out. Well done on the speed challenge and good luck for weigh in on Monday hun.

Kay xx

My day's been ok thanks hun.... although it involved a lot of running about... take care of that back xx

Night sweetie

Hi. Kay

will catch up with ya tomorrow . Thank god for half term!

Sleep well x

Back