Kay's journey to health and happiness

Good morning!

Wow your diary moves so fast!!!

Hope you have a lovely day and that you're well! Thanks for all of the well wishes, feeling a bit better but extremely nervous for tomorrow as I know I haven't eaten enough boooo!

Will pop back on later!

Ruth
Xx

Congrats on the baby Jess :), I will start all the way from Sept don't worry :p I love reading peoples diaries on here. I'll chill out with a nice big mug of chocolate hot options and read away ! Be prepared for my return though, I shall be firing you with all sorts of questions....:D lol just kidding ! Hope your having a fab day hun.

Kay xx

fire away its pretty quiet on mine lol.... well enjoy! i had a lot of bad times around the mid of it hence my afwul gains so far :mad: xx

Good morning!

Hope you have a lovely day and that you're well! Thanks for all of the well wishes, feeling a bit better but extremely nervous for tomorrow as I know I haven't eaten enough boooo!

Will pop back on later!

Ruth
Xx
#

i thought the same too! hard to keep up!x

Hello Kay, how are you. Jut so you know that soup pot you like I've got one too. It was £3.50 or £4.00 in Asda! So when you go shopping have a look there if you've not already ordered it! Its pretty good too, holds quite a big portion of soup. Xx

How is your back holding out honey...

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Egg & Salad roll
x1 60g wm roll (heb)
x1 egg
salad - free
x1 tsp mustard sauce - 1 syn
x1 tsp ketchup - 0.5 syns

Lunch -
McCain Jacket Smilie - 0.5 syns
25g Primula Cheese & Chive Spread - 2.5 syns
salad - free

Dinner -
Syn Free Veg Soup (Finally it's finished today :p)

Drinks -
x1 Ginger Tea
16g Options choc cherry - 2.5 syns
1L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 7 :)

Evening ladies :), I'm not a happy bunny today because I did my food shop at Asda and I wanted to make some really nice wraps for next week, someone told me that wholemeal tortillas can be used as a hex-b, checked the website, obviously not, now I have x2 packs and they come at 6.5 syns each :sign0007: not to chuffed about that, I should have checked the website before going shopping :(.

Oh no! Individually roll and freeze them I sometimes make myself a pizza using a wrap as a base. just an idea. x

Good morning!

Will pop back on later!

Ruth
Xx

Hi Ruth, will pop over and read your diary in a mo, really glad to hear that you are feeling better, I know you had varied shift patterns at work, hope you've had some good rest now :) . Your food has been good this week, I'm sure you'll have a decent loss hun. Good luck for tomorrow :p .

Kay xx

Evening ladies :), I'm not a happy bunny today because I did my food shop at Asda and I wanted to make some really nice wraps for next week, someone told me that wholemeal tortillas can be used as a hex-b, checked the website, obviously not, now I have x2 packs and they come at 6.5 syns each :sign0007: not to chuffed about that, I should have checked the website before going shopping :(.

You can bring them back Kay, keep your receipt Asda are good like that. The B-free ones are hex b! But if you decide to keep them it still a low syn pizza depending on your topping of course, some use those warbutons square for8 syns so 6.5 not too bad really! Xxx

fire away its pretty quiet on mine lol.... well enjoy! i had a lot of bad times around the mid of it hence my afwul gains so far :mad: xx

#

i thought the same too! hard to keep up!x

Don't worry about the gains you had Jess, it's all in the past, look at you know,you've moved forward and how :p fantastic loss this week hun, plan on doing a big catch up tomorrow on everyone's diaries. Will see how your getting on :) .

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay.... How you diddling?? :D

I like that word `diddling ' hehe what does it mean ? not heard of it here in London :D...how are you doing mrs ? My day has been ok thanks, boring but productive lol, did a massive clean up of the house, met my friend for coffee in the afternoon, went to Asda and did food shop.

Kay xx

Hello Kay, how are you. Jut so you know that soup pot you like I've got one too. It was £3.50 or £4.00 in Asda! So when you go shopping have a look there if you've not already ordered it! Its pretty good too, holds quite a big portion of soup. Xx

oh no I wish I had got your message before, didn't know Asda do them :( nevermind will look for them next time, thanks.

You can bring them back Kay, keep your receipt Asda are good like that. The B-free ones are hex b! But if you decide to keep them it still a low syn pizza depending on your topping of course, some use those warbutons square for8 syns so 6.5 not too bad really! Xxx

Will have to look for my receipt, my purse is in such a mess :rolleyes:, will try and return them if I have time to go back otherwise I guess I will just syn them when I'm planning on having a high syn day. What are the B-free ones do Asda do them ?

Also how has your day off been so far ? Hope you've had a chance to unwind .:) Will pop over to your diary in a mo.

Kay xx

I like that word `diddling ' hehe what does it mean ? not heard of it here in London :D...how are you doing mrs ? My day has been ok thanks, boring but productive lol, did a massive clean up of the house, met my friend for coffee in the afternoon, went to Asda and did food shop.

Kay xx

Lol.. It just means how are you doing? :D

I'm good thanks... Watching supersize vs superskinny at the mo... Your day sounds a bit like my weekend will be :rolleyes:

Oh no! Individually roll and freeze them I sometimes make myself a pizza using a wrap as a base. just an idea. x

Thanks bubbles for the ideas. Pizza sounds lovely :) . I was so looking forward to using them, think I might just syn them then :rolleyes:. How has your day been so far hun ?

Kay xx

Lol.. It just means how are you doing? :D

I'm good thanks... Watching supersize vs superskinny at the mo... Your day sounds a bit like my weekend will be :rolleyes:

...oh in that case I'm diddling ok :D . I love that show, have you ever watched Chris Powells Extreme Makeover, its an American show but its fab, his clients suffer from severe obesity, they weigh like 400lbs + and he makes them lose more than half their body weight in 1 year. I am addicted to that show :p .

Kay xx

Back