Kay's journey to health and happiness

Afternoon Kay - I hope you have a lovely evening. Nom nom chinese sounds lush

I will indeed, my big fat belly this morning thinks so too :D . Did you sleep well last night hun, hows your pain ?

Kay xx

Last edited:
Enjoy your night tonight Hun! Really want to try making the cheesecake with the rocky road hifi bars as they are amazeballs! Haha! But seriously they are. X

Thanks Gilly I love Chinese food so intend on having a jolly good night :p . I bought the rocky road bars for the first time last week, they were so yum that I decided not to get them again lol, can't trust myself with them, I'll probably finish the whole box in one sitting :D . But I would imagine they would be gorgeous to use in the cheesecake, yummy yum yum ! :)

Kay xx

Enjoy your Chinese tonight kay xx

Thanks Rae Rae, how has your week been so far ? ...need to pop over to your diary and have a catchup :)

Kay xx

Not bad, food still ok. Not been weighed today though as I'm at work (stayed over last night). Might just wait til next Saturday and hopefully will get rid of any holiday gain but really don't know if I can wait that long, lol xx

Not bad, food still ok. Not been weighed today though as I'm at work (stayed over last night). Might just wait til next Saturday and hopefully will get rid of any holiday gain but really don't know if I can wait that long, lol xx

Have you had a little peek-a-boo on the home scales ? :D lol

Kay xx

I only get weighed at home cos was following sw online but no I haven't. Doubt I'll b able to wait another week tho as that will b 2 weeks without weighing xx

I only get weighed at home cos was following sw online but no I haven't. Doubt I'll b able to wait another week tho as that will b 2 weeks without weighing xx

Yep another week will be 3 weeks, that's a long time. If that was me I would be curious to know but you need to do it when you feel ready . I'm sure a loss will show, you've been straight back onit since coming back from spain and your food diary has been really good. :)

Kay xx

It'll be 2 weeks nxt week cos only went away for 4 nights, feels like years ago mow. I was gonna get on when got back on plan on wed but I can put lots on quite quickly even though I know it'll be mainly water weight, I didn't want to obsess about it. Will see how I feel in the morning and how my belly looks, lol xx

It'll be 2 weeks nxt week cos only went away for 4 nights, feels like years ago mow. I was gonna get on when got back on plan on wed but I can put lots on quite quickly even though I know it'll be mainly water weight, I didn't want to obsess about it. Will see how I feel in the morning and how my belly looks, lol xx

Yep best to go with how you feel on the day. I'm sure you'll do just fine hun :) .

Kay xx

Putting up todays eats early because will be out tonight for my friends birthday, saving all my syns for tonight :) .

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x2 Alpen Light Bars (heb) mixed with summer fruits -free
and ff fromage frais -free

Lunch -
x2 wm toast (heb)
baked beans - free
salad - free

Dinner -

15 syns to spare will fill this part in tom morning :D , hope I don't go over :rolleyes: .

You have still been on plan hun so no need to worry. Just stick with it, you will have a good loss.

I have ulcerated lesions on my soft palate and an infected gland in my neck, thats why im getting all the pain in my jaw. He took 2 x rays and my teeth are fine. He thinks I may be a bit run down. I got some antibiotics to take and have to go back in a week if no better xx

Poor Texty.... feel better soon x

Morning everyone :) . So I had a lovely time last night, went to a Chinese restaurant is central London for my friends birthday. Caught up with some old friends too after a long time and got a few nice compliments on my weightloss :). The food was gorgeous and I ended up going over my syns :p . So here is yesterday's eats .

SATURDAY'S EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x2 Alpen Light Bars (heb) mixed with summer fruits -free
and ff fromage frais -free

Lunch -
x2 wm toast (heb)
baked beans - free
salad - free

Dinner -
Chinese Restaurant (I've double checked the syns with SW online, Sheila thanks for your list, I've bookmarked the page for future reference :))

Starters -
x5 Prawn Crackers 1.5 syns
Veg Hot & Sour Soup 5 syns
Mains -
Prawns in ginger & garlic with steamed noodles 5 syns
Stir fried mixed vegetables 6.5 syns
Dessert -I skipped dessert and stuck to my coke zero :).

Drinks -
x1 Ginger Tea
x1 Irish Cream Coffee with skimmed milk (hea)
x2 Coke Zero's
x1L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 18 whoopsie, it was well worth it though, I'd totally do it all over again ! :D

Hi Kay - glad you had a fab night and that the syns values came in handy. 18 syns is brill considering you were out for a meal hun dont stress about it. I had more than that in just one starter last week, the bhajis were the size of large grapefruits and I ate 2 lol and then tikka masala and naan bread, poppadoms etc oops.

see you have been an angel compared to me hehe x

Lauren - I just popped over to your diary, well done on your `no syn day ' yay :clap: xx

Thanks Kay! Doing 5 syns a day this week too now =) painful but necessary! :) :) hope you've had a lush weekend

Back