Kay's journey to health and happiness

All I will say is well done Kay :D:p x

I know I sound like a scratched record every Monday :( . Thanks for having the faith Sheila, your always supportive :).

Kay xx

Aww Kay we all have those doubts & fears just before wi but I agree with the cheese thief & Texty you've had a great week. X

*hugs*

We've all been there hunny, if weight was that easy to lose everyone would be skinny. Please don't beat yourself up, you're doing great and that award will be waiting for you next week. Whatever the scale says it doesn't take anything away from what a wonderful person you are, just use it as motivation to try harder next week. You've had 2 fantastic losses in a row, so try and see the bigger picture and how far you've come this month.

Remember last week, you were worrying like this then and look at the result. Got my fingers crossed for ya xxx

Thanks so much Bev, your all so supportive and I really appreciate it, especially on Mondays :p. I know I had 2 weeks of good losses but I've started to over analyse again and I know it was because I was drinking a lot of that speed soup. This week there has been no soup and I have had a lot of carbs. I could have managed my food diary better if I really wanted a good loss. I'm very self critical as a person, I expect a lot of myself and hate letting myself down. I don't want to get complacent because I've had 2 good weeks. Anyway not much I can do now, but this week I will have to put the soup back on the plan me thinks :). Thanks again Bev I know your right about focusing on the long term losses, maybe it's a day before weigh in so I'm getting a bit anxious again.

Kay xx

Aww Kay we all have those doubts & fears just before wi but I agree with the cheese thief & Texty you've had a great week. X

Thanks so much Cookie, I'm thinking if I come back with a gain or a sts, then all I've learnt from the week gone is `what not to do ' so will refer back to my food diary from the week before when I lost 3lbs :) and pray that that works again.

Kay xx

Good night ladies, going to hit the pillow before I bore everyone to death here with my grumpiness. Sorry folks, those of you that know me, know I'm pretty much like this every Monday :rolleyes: . Hope to report back tomorrow with some good news if I'm lucky. Night night ladies and thank you all for your kind words and support, it means a lot to me, even when I'm grumpy :( .

Kay xx

I know I sound like a scratched record every Monday :( . Thanks for having the faith Sheila, your always supportive :).

Kay xx

No you dont lol - cos i'll be thinking the same tomorrow night and for my WI on Weds night, we put way too much pressure on ourselves to lose that we cant see the good we have done and only focus on the "bad" stuff. x

Thanks so much Bev, your all so supportive and I really appreciate it, especially on Mondays :p. I know I had 2 weeks of good losses but I've started to over analyse again and I know it was because I was drinking a lot of that speed soup. This week there has been no soup and I have had a lot of carbs. I could have managed my food diary better if I really wanted a good loss. I'm very self critical as a person, I expect a lot of myself and hate letting myself down. I don't want to get complacent because I've had 2 good weeks. Anyway not much I can do now, but this week I will have to put the soup back on the plan me thinks :). Thanks again Bev I know your right about focusing on the long term losses, maybe it's a day before weigh in so I'm getting a bit anxious again.

Kay xx

Aww bless ya. I know that feeling, despite all I say I over analyse things too. It's so hard when you want to lose weight more than anything. I try not to let the scale dictate my mood, but in a way it does. But hey, you know exactly what you need to do next week with cutting back on the carbs and making your yummy soup.

Hope you feel a bit better soon, bet you can't wait to get it out of the way with now xx

Poor Kay..... I hate to hear you like this ..... would you get less anxious if you had a daily weigh in at home.... Why is it you have to lose 4 stone this year is it for something specific.... if not would you feel less overwhelmed if you just set mini targets and planned towards them.... xx I am sure you will do well tomorrow

Good luck for weigh in today Kay, my fellow Tuesday weigher! I hope the scales are kind xx

Good luck hun! x x

Omg post dammit!! I'm checking on break x

Thanks everyone for all your kind words and support, but sorry to let you all down and myself, a crappy sts for me this week :cry:That's what happens when you don't eat enough superfree with all your meals :( ! Back to soup again from tomorrow !

I have such a good group, I was the only one that didn't lose anything this week and I missed out on getting my 3 stone award. I'm so fed up with myself, I just want to disappear . :sad0071:

LOL We're all popping back just for the news!!

Awww no I think we posted together. Chin up Kay, there's always next week hun!

Back