Kay's journey to health and happiness

yey well done thats fab! x

Wooohooooo!! So pleased for you hun, it's great to see you getting the results you deserve. You've done absolutely fantastic, bet you feel brilliant at the mo! xxx

Congrats Kay that's fabbaroooo! =D

Yay queen Kay, :queen:brilliant result on the scales congratulations and your 3st award too, well done xx

Thanks Cookie :), I'm only the Queen of Stress, nothing else lol :p . I'm really happy for both of us today, you with your new Car and me with my 3st. Time to celebrate for both of us yay ! :D:D

Kay xx

Wooohooooo!! So pleased for you hun, it's great to see you getting the results you deserve. You've done absolutely fantastic, bet you feel brilliant at the mo! xxx

Thanks so much Bev, you have been a tremendous support to me and I really appreciate that :) . I am really happy today and very grateful. However I do know I have just come off star week so a lot of that was water weight coming off. Next week I will be more realistic knowing it might be a small loss or a STS. Your big loss week is just around the corner mrs, I can feel it ! :D Hope Saturday brings you a well deserved smashing loss ! You've worked so hard, the results have to come through and they will ! Hope you have a lovely week ahead . Staying positive for you hun, always. :)

Hugs Kay xx

Congrats Kay that's fabbaroooo! =D

Thanks so much Lauren :) really appreciate it. I'm hoping for a super duper loss for you too hun. I can only dream about being 4lbs away from target ! lol Hope you have it in the bag this week :D . Fingers crossed for you.

Kay xx

So much for having a blow out day to celebrate lol, I'm so low on stock, there are no treats in the house whatsoever for me to eat :D just fruits and ff yogurts, even my hex's have run out ! I couldn't even make one of my scrummy cheesecakes, no Alpen light bars, all gone :p . My day has ended on 5 syns . I seriously need to do a food shop on Thursday lol .

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Skipped because of morning weigh in.

Lunch -
Fruit Salad with muller ff custard - free
(oranges, bananas, apples, blueberries)

Dinner -
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine with Couscous (from SW World Recipes Booklet) - FREE
x1 Ainsley Harriots Wild Mushroom Couscous 2.5 syns
I have made this before and its packed with veggies and delicious. :)
IMG_0802.jpg IMG_0809.jpg

Dessert -
Activia 0% ff blueberry yogurt - free
Summer Fruits - free
Meringue Nest 2.5 syns
IMG_0757.jpg
IMG_0759.jpg

Drinks -
x1 Irish Cream Coffee with skimmed milk (hea)
x2L of Water
Robinsons nas squash

TOTAL SYNS = 5

Meals look nice Kay yum yum xx

Thanks Cookie, I can't stop laughing at myself :p, my cupboards are empty !.. so much for treating myself to syns. Looks like its tables and chairs then for tonight :D !

Kay xx

Thank you everyone for all your kind wishes tonight, I'm really happy :p. I will be off tomorrow, I am visiting my aunt who is very poorly and will be spending most of the day with her. I will be back online Thursday morning hopefully. I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday and will speak to you all soon.

PS. Best of luck for weigh in tomorrow Sheila :) ! x

Kay xx

Thanks so much Bev, you have been a tremendous support to me and I really appreciate that :) . I am really happy today and very grateful. However I do know I have just come off star week so a lot of that was water weight coming off. Next week I will be more realistic knowing it might be a small loss or a STS. Your big loss week is just around the corner mrs, I can feel it ! :D Hope Saturday brings you a well deserved smashing loss ! You've worked so hard, the results have to come through and they will ! Hope you have a lovely week ahead . Staying positive for you hun, always. :)

Hugs Kay xx

*hugs* Awww bless ya, you've been a fantastic support for me too. Sounds daft but the first thing I did when I got out of work was check minis on my mobile and see if you'd posted yet! So glad you got the loss you deserved, hopefully like you say mine will come soon. I think the main thing for me though is not letting the scales affect my mood so much, at least when its bad news anyway. Had another day on plan today so it feels like things are starting to click again. Have a good night hun xxx

So much for having a blow out day to celebrate lol, I'm so low on stock, there are no treats in the house whatsoever for me to eat :D just fruits and ff yogurts, even my hex's have run out ! I couldn't even make one of my scrummy cheesecakes, no Alpen light bars, all gone :p . My day has ended on 5 syns . I seriously need to do a food shop on Thursday lol .

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Skipped because of morning weigh in.

Lunch -
Fruit Salad with muller ff custard - free
(oranges, bananas, apples, blueberries)

Dinner -
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine with Couscous (from SW World Recipes Booklet) - FREE
x1 Ainsley Harriots Wild Mushroom Couscous 2.5 syns
I have made this before and its packed with veggies and delicious. :)
View attachment 126571 View attachment 126572

Dessert -
Activia 0% ff blueberry yogurt - free
Summer Fruits - free
Meringue Nest 2.5 syns
View attachment 126574
View attachment 126576

Drinks -
x1 Irish Cream Coffee with skimmed milk (hea)
x2L of Water
Robinsons nas squash

TOTAL SYNS = 5

Low syn but still looks like a scrummy day.....

Thank you everyone for all your kind wishes tonight, I'm really happy :p. I will be off tomorrow, I am visiting my aunt who is very poorly and will be spending most of the day with her. I will be back online Thursday morning hopefully. I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday and will speak to you all soon.

PS. Best of luck for weigh in tomorrow Sheila :) ! x

Kay xx[/QUOTE)

hope your aunty improves..... I'm sure a visit from you will cheer her up xx

Morning chica! :) I wish i had no syns in the house, i so cannot be trusted lmao :p
Healing thoughts to your aunt hun xx

Back