Kay's journey to health and happiness

Wow 4 1/2!!! Congratulations on a great stash of awards!!! Xx

Wow 4 1/2!!! Congratulations on a great stash of awards!!! Xx

Aww thanks so much Lauren :D, I'm really happy today :). I hope to get my 4 stone next week, so I'll be a week behind you lol .

Kay xx

Evening Kay, your salad looked good! Mmm I think I'm going to enjoy this challenge.

A couple of minis on my thread have asked if they can join in too, is that ok, I copied the rules from your thread onto mine so they can have a read and follow it. The salad challenge is proving to be a popular one!
Just to check though, are you not having your healthy extras? Xx

Evening Kay, your salad looked good! Mmm I think I'm going to enjoy this challenge.

A couple of minis on my thread have asked if they can join in too, is that ok, I copied the rules from your thread onto mine so they can have a read and follow it. The salad challenge is proving to be a popular one!
Just to check though, are you not having your healthy extras? Xx

Of course they can Cookie :) . Indeed we should have hex's in the week. I don't necessarily have mine daily but I think it is important, SW say we should and pf likes them too :D.

Kay xx

Well done Kay. Smashed it!

Aww thanks Lindsey, I am happy, I hope I can keep this up for next week :). Hope your having a lovely day hun.

Kay xx

Aww thanks so much Michelle, can't wait till the day I get to target like yourself, I think I will be on cloud nine :D. You and so many others are such an inspiration for me, I hope I can achieve my target by the end of this year fingers crossed :). Hope your having a lovely day hun.

Kay xx

Awwww how sweet, thank you, yep I'm having a lovely day, I'm printing off my holiday pic, and watching catch up tv x

Greetings Everyone :D !

I lost 4.5 lbs ! yay to the soup challenge !! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: I'm a happy bunny ! :p

I got slimmer of the week !
Sow.jpg

I got slimmer of the month for losing 8.5 lbs in March !
Som_March.jpg

and...

we did greatest loser late in my group because my C had been away, so got SW Greatest Loser for 2014 :D

View attachment 130623

and ...

got my half century sticker now ! :p

View attachment 130624 53.5 lbs gone ! :D

I am such a happy bunny today :bunnydance: . I had to stand up and give a speech in group for greatest loser, so embarrassing lol, but it wasn't as bad as I thought, they were all so sweet and were congratulating me . :)

I know now that the soup challenge worked for both me and Von. It's definitely something I will do again in the future because it has worked ! :D Looking forward to my next challenge now, the Salad Challenge this week, hope to have another good loss next week.

MY NEXT MINI GOALS

- to lose 2.5 lbs to get my 4 stone award :) (by next week hopefully)
- to lose 4 lbs to get into the 11's :p
- to lose half stone in April and get my 4.5 stone award :D

Thank you all for your tremendous support this week while I was on my soup challenge, you have all been so encouraging :) I really appreciate it. I hope you are all having a lovely day. Going to go and update my stats and my stickers now, speak to you all in a bit :D . Hope your all having a lovely day.

Kay xx

Wow Kay that's amazing - I'm sooooo pleased for u! 4.5lsbs is a great loss - must try the soup challenge after the salad one!! Well Done!!!

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Wow Kay that's amazing - I'm sooooo pleased for u! 4.5lsbs is a great loss - must try the soup challenge after the salad one!! Well Done!!!

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Thanks so much Upd :), I missed you, where have you been ? :D

Kay xx

Thanks so much Upd :), I missed you, where have you been ? :D

Kay xx

Sorry - I've had a few very busy days - my late mother's house has just sold and I've been busy clearing it and dealing with solicitors, plus I pick up my grandchildren from school and Poppy (8) often likes to stay o/night - my son, his wife and toddler came last Thurs-Sun and a friend is coming to stay 2moro!! Lovely to see everyone but restricts my time on Minis :sigh:

Had another good day on salad challenge:

lunch - chicken marinated in sweet chilli sauce, made a fridge coleslaw (as in what's in it!) finely chopped pepper & leeks, grated carrot, shredded white cabbage, mustard, tsp v low fat mayo, white vinegar & black pepper - then mixed all that in with lots of lettuce - Mmmmmmm!

tea - smoked mackerel with the remainder of the fridge coleslaw, cherry toms, load of lettuce, cucumber cut into chunks, beetroot, pickled onions and balsamic carefully dripped on what suited its flavour & colour!!

Water - 1.6L and will try to drink more but feel like I'm drowning!

Also went for a 40 min walk - v cold at the start wrapped up in scarf, mitts etc v warm at the end & stripping off!!

Congrats again on ur great WI today and for all those well deserved awards - u've really turned it round this week - bet u feel like a new woman - it's inspiring!! Will let u know how I get on in the morning!!

Sorry - I've had a few very busy days - my late mother's house has just sold and I've been busy clearing it and dealing with solicitors, plus I pick up my grandchildren from school and Poppy (8) often likes to stay o/night - my son, his wife and toddler came last Thurs-Sun and a friend is coming to stay 2moro!! Lovely to see everyone but restricts my time on Minis :sigh:

Had another good day on salad challenge:

lunch - chicken marinated in sweet chilli sauce, made a fridge coleslaw (as in what's in it!) finely chopped pepper & leeks, grated carrot, shredded white cabbage, mustard, tsp v low fat mayo, white vinegar & black pepper - then mixed all that in with lots of lettuce - Mmmmmmm!

tea - smoked mackerel with the remainder of the fridge coleslaw, cherry toms, load of lettuce, cucumber cut into chunks, beetroot, pickled onions and balsamic carefully dripped on what suited its flavour & colour!!

Water - 1.6L and will try to drink more but feel like I'm drowning!

Also went for a 40 min walk - v cold at the start wrapped up in scarf, mitts etc v warm at the end & stripping off!!

Congrats again on ur great WI today and for all those well deserved awards - u've really turned it round this week - bet u feel like a new woman - it's inspiring!! Will let u know how I get on in the morning!!

Awww Upd, sorry you've had to be superwoman these last few days and multi task, yet you've still stayed committed to the challenge, I'm so proud of you hun. I hope things around you settle soon, so you can get some time to yourself and to come on mins, your very much missed when your gone lovely :).

Well done for completing a 2nd day of the challenge. Your salad sounds delicious ! I hope you enjoyed it :). Well done on the water too, I know its hard but try and aim for 2L tomorrow if you can. Fab on the body magic front, your going great guns ! :p

Hope you have another smashing day on the challenge tomorrow and best of luck for weigh in hun, I hope its a smashing loss ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay I got home ok thanks?
Just been going through some boxes from work , my stuff was packed up when they moved premises for me to sort out , fair enough I get that but to say that they even boxed up my herbal teas and my mug, surly these could of gone to the new place and gone in a cupboard in the staff room ,I feel a bit out of sight out of mind, I'm prob bein too sensitive,
But I'm the manager for god sake , I've been wiv this company for 29 years ,
Rant over :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kay I got home ok thanks?
Just been going through some boxes from work , my stuff was packed up when they moved premises for me to sort out , fair enough I get that but to say that they even boxed up my herbal teas and my mug, surly these could of gone to the new place and gone in a cupboard in the staff room ,I feel a bit out of sight out of mind, I'm prob bein too sensitive,
But I'm the manager for god sake , I've been wiv this company for 29 years ,
Rant over :(

Aww on no Von, sorry your feeling this way hun. I must say that is a bit insensitive of whoever did it. But at the same time, maybe its just one individual that made that decision and packed them, not a reflection on what the others feel and think about you, they probably don't even know about it hun. You've worked there 29 years, there's no way anyone can forget that kind of contribution. You are such a lovely warm and generous person, I'm sure a lot of them miss you dearly like I do when you're not here :) Chin up hun, it an unthoughtful mistake that someone has made which has no reflection on how lovely you are as a person.

Hugs Kay xx

Aww on no Von, sorry your feeling this way hun. I must say that is a bit insensitive of whoever did it. But at the same time, maybe its just one individual that made that decision and packed them, not a reflection on what the others feel and think about you, they probably don't even know about it hun. You've worked there 29 years, there's no way anyone can forget that kind of contribution. You are such a lovely warm and generous person, I'm sure a lot of them miss you dearly like I do when you're not here :) Chin up hun, it an unthoughtful mistake that someone has made which has no reflection on how lovely you are as a person. Hugs Kay xx
Thanks Hun ,
I'm over sensitive , ATM

Thanks Hun ,
I'm over sensitive , ATM

It's ok hun :), I can understand why you felt like that.

Hugs Kay xx

Kay I'm off to bed now so night night, I'll pop to Yvonne tomorrow now. Sleep well xx

Night night Cookie sleep well hun :), catch up tom.

Kay xx

Back