Kay's journey to health and happiness

=D I've tried a potato and leek and tomato soup...perhaps I'm being too fussy, but I used to love Asda's smart price tomato soup and I just wish I could eat it still as much as a want, however it's full of syns despite being 20p a can! *has dreams about creamy tomato soup*

Ah thanks hun, swimming sounds great hope you have a fab day tomorrow. :) I loved my workout at the gym today espesh the tricep extension, I wanted to go for more weights but then thought I better not overdo it :D, its easy to get carried away, but its only the day after you realise when u feel that burn, it kills you ! :p

Kay xx

Yep, bet you're feeling it again today! I absolutely love weights! Sounds daft but weights and classes are my fave things about the gym. I tend to get a bit bored on the other cardio machines, having said that my mp3 playwr broke so didn't have music, will be a lot better when my new one arrives!

Hope ya have a lovely day today, are you doing gym or having a rest day? Xx

Morning Kay, your food for yesterday sounds so delicious, yum!

How do you know how many calories you've burned? Do you have a heart rate monitor watch thingy? xx

I'm loving the lemon swirl cheesecake KMD, I commented about it on your diary too :D, you didn't save me a piece ? lol and no pics ? hehe. Next time u make it, I would love to see a pic, I might give it a try too :p thanks for the recipe on your thread.

Kay xx

I saw, thanks, it was yummy. Oopsie! I munched it all myself. Sorry!! Hehe. Well, I say I munched it myself, more like I had one bit and then Jonathan stole it off me :sigh: I will definetely start taking lots more photos of my food for all you lovely people to see. xxx

TODAYS EATS

RED DAY

Breakfast -
fruit salad - free

View attachment 131874

Body Magic - today at the gym :)
Cardio
240 cals - treadmill
100 cals - cross trainer
160 cals - rowing machine
TOTAL CALS BURNED = 500 cals
Weights
x5 sets of 10 reps, Tricep Extension @ 60lbs

Lunch -
Jacket (heb) with mayo 2 syns and salad - free

View attachment 131869

Dinner -
Fish Curry (left overs from yesterday) - free

Dessert -
Summer fruits cheesecake

View attachment 131872

- x2 Alpen Light Double Choc Bars (heb)
- half tub of quark
- x1 options hot choc 2 syns
- summer fruits - free

Drinks -
x2 Lemon Zest Teas
x1 Peppermint Tea
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 4 :)

Food looks so yummy! Especially the cheesecake! It's making me hungry and it's only 9.30am lol xxx

Thanks Sheila, I've gone from challenge bunny to gym bunny :D. God knows if the scales will appreciate the change, since I've gone back to eating my yummy meals. Oh well whatever it is, I'm totally enjoying my food :p ! Please take lots of pics on Saturday, I hope you guys have a fab time in Sheffield, wish I could have been there :rolleyes:, but its too far for me from London. Maybe there will be London meet one day :) .

Kay xx

Ditto on this one! They're all too far away :(
Morning bunny! Xx

Hi Kay , are you hammering them machines again ?
Drooling over the fit PT walking around ,
I hope so :)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whoopsie I lost track of time, was watching `dinner date ' :D ...going to post up todays eats, will reply to posts after ;)

Kay xx

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x2 tangerines
x1 banana

BODY MAGIC - today at the gym
240 cals treadmill
100 cals cross trainer
160 cals rowing machine
Total Cals Burned = 500 CALS :)
(no weights today, rest day)

Lunch -
Srambled Eggs with mushroom - free

IMG_0925.jpg

Dinner -
Stir fry mixed veg - free
(onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, cabbage, green beans, mixed peppers, Chinese five spice, garlic, soy sauce, chilli flakes, lemon juice)

IMG_0944.jpg

Dessert -

IMG_0799.jpg

- meringue nest 2.5 syns
- summer fruits - free
- activia 0% fat yogurt - free
- choc shot 2 syns

Drinks -
x2 Lemon Zest Teas
x2 Camomile and Spiced Apple teas
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 4.5 :)

Good morning hun,
Sorry wasn't really on here much yesterday, just checking to see how you are now. I bet you're still on a massive high from you fab loss!
Hope you have a good day today.xx

Hey Lmn :p, need to pop over to your diary for a good old catch up, I hope your having a fab week hun :).

Kay xx

Yep, bet you're feeling it again today! I absolutely love weights! Sounds daft but weights and classes are my fave things about the gym. I tend to get a bit bored on the other cardio machines, having said that my mp3 playwr broke so didn't have music, will be a lot better when my new one arrives!

Hope ya have a lovely day today, are you doing gym or having a rest day? Xx

haha ! I'm the opposite Bev and very boring when it comes to the gym, I know they say you should vary your routine but I tend to stick to the same machines and do the same stuff over and over like a robot :D. I like to stick with the machines I enjoy. I did have an induction where they go over all the machines in the gym, but these 3 are my fav's, treadmill, cross trainer and the rowing machine :p. I do weights on alternate days too, making sure I take my rest days inbetween for the muscle to repair. I hope you enjoyed swimming, need to pop over to your diary in a mo :).

Kay xx

Morning Kay, your food for yesterday sounds so delicious, yum!

How do you know how many calories you've burned? Do you have a heart rate monitor watch thingy? xx

Hey Em's :p, indeed I do. I bought mine from amazon after reading good reviews about it, but its not an expensive flashy one, its basic and does the job (not cheap either lol), but I made sure I checked with one of the PT trainers at the gym before buying it, to make sure its a good one. :) How are your days going at the gym hun ? I'm loving it at the mo, but the pain you get the next morning lol, but I guess no pain no gain right ? :D Hope you've had a smashing day !

Kay xx

I saw, thanks, it was yummy. Oopsie! I munched it all myself. Sorry!! Hehe. Well, I say I munched it myself, more like I had one bit and then Jonathan stole it off me :sigh: I will definetely start taking lots more photos of my food for all you lovely people to see. xxx

Great KMD ! :D I'm so looking forward to your yummy food pics :p ! Hope you've had a fab week hun and hoping you have a smashing loss on Monday ! :)

Kay xx

Ditto on this one! They're all too far away :(
Morning bunny! Xx

Hello Pixie lovely :p, sorry bunny missed you this morning, will pop over to yours in a mo :D.

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay, how are you?? X

Hey Kathryn, :) sorry was not on this afternoon, @ gym then busy cooking. Hope your well, coming in a bit to your diary, hope your pain is a lot better now hun .

Kay xx

Hi Kay , are you hammering them machines again ?
Drooling over the fit PT walking around ,
I hope so :)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Von hun, how are you feeling today ? I hope your better and in good spirits. Will pop over to your diary in a bit :D. I had a good day thanks, enjoyed the gym and my food. :) I never thought I'd say this but I miss the challenges a bit lol :p, I think it was more the fact that it brought us all together. I think we achieve better losses in groups than we do alone because of the support and encouragement you get, just my thought anyway ;).

Kay xx

Back