Kay's journey to health and happiness

Yep your right, its good your being sensible, you've come so close no point in spilling water on your hard work and effort. There will always be time after target to enjoy yourself :D. I hope you have a good loss on Wednesday hun.

Kay xx

Scales are still 1 up after Saturday hun but I can cope if its a gain knowing where its come from - its when I cant explain that I get annoyed x

Scales are still 1 up after Saturday hun but I can cope if its a gain knowing where its come from - its when I cant explain that I get annoyed x

That's true and at least you know it was worth it, you had a fab time out with the girls. So happy for Lauren last week, going to be super excited when u get to target as well and Kathryn, she's not far either now :D.

Kay xx

Good luck Kay, that new week is just around the corner now and I know you'll be all guns blazing!! :D <3

That's true and at least you know it was worth it, you had a fab time out with the girls. So happy for Lauren last week, going to be super excited when u get to target as well and Kathryn, she's not far either now :D.

Kay xx

Thanks Kay hun - I'll be to pull back down off the ceiling when I do lol I think Kathryn will too hehe x

Good luck Kay, that new week is just around the corner now and I know you'll be all guns blazing!! :D <3

Thanks Lauren, I just want to put this gain behind me then I will go guns blazing this week ! You know me so well ! :D

Kay xx

Okie tokie, going to have an early night now :nightf: , I am off tomorrow for my hospital appointment (to do with my Op end of this month). After group I will be staying over at my aunts to take care of her, (she's not doing too well). I will be back Wednesday morning with my results. I'm expecting a gain, but am ok with that. I hope you all have a fab Tuesday, speak to you all on Wednesday. Take care everyone :).

Kay xx

Okie tokie, going to have an early night now :nightf: , I am off tomorrow for my hospital appointment (to do with my Op end of this month). After group I will be staying over at my aunts to take care of her, (she's not doing too well). I will be back Wednesday morning with my results. I'm expecting a gain, but am ok with that. I hope you all have a fab Tuesday, speak to you all on Wednesday. Take care everyone :).

Kay xx

Hope it goes better than you think today, but if not then next week is a blank slate. So sorry your aunty is still not well, im sure you'll cheer her up. Good luck for your appointment xxx

Morning Kay, sorry to hear your Aunty isn't doing well, hope she gets better soon.

Good luck for WI, I know you're expecting a gain but you might be surprised :) Have a nice day, and speak to you tomorrow xx

Hope your WI goes well hun and hope your Auntie feels better soon xx

Hope today went ok and sending healing vibes to your aunt xx

Thinking of you today, hope you're feeling a lot more positive now WI is out of the way. Hope you aunty feels a bit better too *big hugs* xxx

Hello Kay,
Hope you are ok, well dine on the chocolate. Hope wi was ok, just draw a line under it this is a fresh week. Thinking of you and your aunt

Hey Kay. Hope you are alright, and that your Aunt is too.

Well I went to WI last night, and the damage was 3.5lb. Not as bad as I was expecting, but certainly not great! I hope your WI was also not as bad as you were expecting. Today is the start of a new week, and we can turn things around!

Take care xxx

Back