Kay's journey to health and happiness

How can I be down for too long with friends like you, at least you admit to doing the challenge ! lol :D Night night hun I'm fine :). Kay xx

:)
Catch you tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kay :) Sorry, you've probably posted it but there's A LOT going on in your diary all the time and pages move faster than I can have time to read them - do you have a thread for your soup challenge??? I bought some soup storage bags for freezer and fridge...I really would like some recipes that taste good, I suck at making soup!!!!! Xxx <3

I'm terrible at making soup tooooo need some soup inspiration

Well done RR :p, your on a roll too with the gym. How many days have you been this week ?

Kay xx

Not as much as last week, I did a run on sun but that was in the park then been twice to the gym for spin. That'll be it now before wi as shifts are silly. May squeeze a walk in tho if I can. You're doing fab, you seem super motivated lately :) xx

FIRST RESULT OF SOUP CHALLEGE

Well done Linda (Updown) on getting your 2 stone award ! Whoop whoop ! :D

Soup Challenge Results.png
Kay xx

That's a brilliant loss Kay - well done a truly amazing feat and ur gonna get that 4.5 stone in a blink!!

And a lesson for us all about the scales (esp me!) yes buy some batteries pls! The next time I get a truly 'unfair' reading on mine - first thing I'll do is change the batteries (instead of having a temper tantrum LOL!)

Perhaps we shd have a no WI at home challenge!!

Well done bunny!! Sorry i haven't been able to load mini's for a couple of days on my phone, it's telling me that the last post on any diary was 2 days ago....silly tech lol
Anyways, fantastic! Go you!! :D :D xx

Hope everything's ok today Hun , I saw your post to Bev telling her you might be AWOL,,
If your not on later il catch you tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kay, giving you my daily wave :p sweetie. Hope ur well. Ive been a little rough but starting to feel better now. Not allowed to be ill for long as a mum. :rolleyes:
Give us a wavey later will be nice to know your ok. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning everyone :p, sorry I was off yesterday had some things to do. I need to post up my eats for yesterday. I'm still doing the Soup Challenge, on day 6 now :). Tomorrow will be my last day on the challenge then on Easter Sunday, I have a big family dinner to go to :eek:, plenty of syns . I'm actually looking forward to it but won't go crazy either, otherwise I will undo all my good work on the challenge and then I have weigh in on Tuesday. I would love to get my 4.5 stone award on Tuesday but with this big dinner on Sunday, I don't think that's gonna happen now. It might take me 2 weeks, as long as I get it at the end of this month I will still be happy ;). I hope your all enjoying your lovely long weekend ! :)

Going to post up yesterdays eats now ...

Kay xx

YESTERDAYS EATS (Thursday)

RED DAY

SOUP CHALLENGE DAY 5 :)

Breakfast -
Fruit Yogurt - free

Lunch -
Salmon Salad - free

IMG_0928.jpg

Dinner -
(x3 bowls) Quorn Chicken Soup -free

IMG_0738.jpg

Snack -
x1 freddo 5 syns

Drinks -
x2 lemon zest teas
x1 slimatea
x1 peppermint tea
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 5 :)

Just managed to catch up a bit, now off for a very late breakfast :eating: so hungry ! Then going for my walk. Will pop back later, hope you all have a lovely day ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATED RESULTS FOR THE SALAD CHALLENGE !

Well done Lauren for losing 3.5 lbs !!! even though you were only on the challenge for 6 days, that's amazing hun ! :D

Salad Challenge Results.png
Kay xx

You're doing so well, Kay! Hope you enjoy your family dinner on Sunday! I'm sure if you drink lots of water on Monday you'll have your award waiting for you on Tuesday! So exciting!!

Have a great weekend, lovely x

You're doing so well, Kay! Hope you enjoy your family dinner on Sunday! I'm sure if you drink lots of water on Monday you'll have your award waiting for you on Tuesday! So exciting!!

Have a great weekend, lovely x

Aww thanks so much Sophie :). I don't think I will have the award this week, espesh after I know what mums cooking for dinner lol . Hope you've had a great day hun, will catch up on your diary soon.

Kay xx

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

SOUP CHALLENGE DAY 6 :)

Breakfast -
Omelette - free, with x1 Toast (heb)

Body Magic
1 hour walk in the park

Lunch -
McCain Smilie Jacket 0.5 syns, salad - free, olives 0.5 syns, beans - free, 25g primula cheese & chives 2.5 syns

Dinner -
Yellow Lentil Soup x3 bowls (onions, garlic, lentils, LS Stock, cumin, coriander, chilli, lemon juice, black pepper, mint) - free

Dessert -
Mix Fruit Bowl - free
(apples, pears, tangerines, summer fruit)

Drinks -
x2 lemon zest teas
x1 peppermint tea
x1 slimatea
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 3.5 :)

Nice food Kay. Nomnom..:D
Whats you hexa hun, doesnt the cheese and chives primula count? I know the light one does.

Nice food Kay. Nomnom..:D
Whats you hexa hun, doesnt the cheese and chives primula count? I know the light one does.

Oh I wish it did bubble but no its only the light one. I went to buy it at Asda, but they didn't have it so got the chive one thinking I can have it as hexa but you can't boo, so have to syn it till it finishes. Going to have an early night now lovely, will catch up with you tomorrow. Hope your tum feels better, try peppermint tea if you have some. Night night.

Kay xx

Night night Kay thanx for being around. Have yourself a fab weekend if i dont get a chance to talk to you. It will be gallons of water monday i think for all of us. Take care.. xxxx

Back