Kay's journey to health and happiness

Oh man that food looks totally to die for!!

Glad you enjoyed your day xxx

Glad you enjoyed your day x
My relax day been a disaster , all will be clear on my diary ,
Wish I hadn't bothered ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh no, popping along to your diary ...

Oh man that food looks totally to die for!!

Glad you enjoyed your day xxx

Ah thanks Bev :D I really let go and enjoyed myself lol. Mums a fab cook, it was worth the syns ! Do you remember when I took that week off before and had a blow out week before coming back ? Well I feel the day has actually done me some good. I think now that I've allowed myself to enjoy myself, I will really give it 100% towards the diet from tomorrow, don't know if that makes sense ? :) How has the last day of the challenge been for you hun, bet you can't wait till tomorrow now, I'm so excited for you ! :p

Kay xx

Ah thanks Bev :D I really let go and enjoyed myself lol. Mums a fab cook, it was worth the syns ! Do you remember when I took that week off before and had a blow out week before coming back ? Well I feel the day has actually done me some good. I think now that I've allowed myself to enjoy myself, I will really give it 100% towards the diet from tomorrow, don't know if that makes sense ? :) How has the last day of the challenge been for you hun, bet you can't wait till tomorrow now, I'm so excited for you ! :p Kay xx

I'm glad you've found it's done you good. I think these challenges are great but you can feel a bit deprived after, so glad you enjoyed the blow out! It makes complete sense that now you feel all raring to go again!

Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow, though really hope I don't let you down cos I'm super bloated from pre star week, grr!! Xxxx

If anyone has a second id love to hear about aw challengers please x

I'm glad you've found it's done you good. I think these challenges are great but you can feel a bit deprived after, so glad you enjoyed the blow out! It makes complete sense that now you feel all raring to go again!

Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow, though really hope I don't let you down cos I'm super bloated from pre star week, grr!! Xxxx

Don't be silly hun your not letting me down or anything like that, its your body and whatever the outcome I'm sure it will be good for you. I just know you will do smashing and I've got my fingers crossed for you already ! :D

Kay xx

Whoa mums food looks delicious, next time you go can I be your plus one :D

Whoa mums food looks delicious, next time you go can I be your plus one :D

Indeed Michelle your more than welcome hun ;). I think everyone loves their mums cooking . :D But yeah she is fab ! :p

Kay xx

Omg, that food looks stunning...I want some :) xx

hehe you need to join a que :D, I will tell mum she will be very happy :). She's a very generous lady, if you all lived near she'd cook for all of you . ;) As you can see I ate everything lol. How are you RR ?

Kay xx

Thanks Kathryn, I feel like a complete pig ! lol I've prob eaten more than you and Sheila combined at your weekend ! :D hehe

I doubt it hun.... We've had mega food overload this weekend lol.... I don't think the fellas are gonna eat for the rest of week! :D

I doubt it hun.... We've had mega food overload this weekend lol.... I don't think the fellas are gonna eat for the rest of week! :D

Omg I feel the same, I could have 7 fast days ! Feel like I've ate for the whole of England and India ! lol :D

Lol no hun they ate downstairs - I made myself a mayflower turkey curry and packed it with onions mushrooms and peppers and brought it up into the living room out of the way x

Well done Sheila, sounds like your right back on it :). I think that 5lbs was water weight and will be gone way before Wednesday hun.

Well done Sheila, sounds like your right back on it :). I think that 5lbs was water weight and will be gone way before Wednesday hun.

I really do hope so Kay - I was so close I cant let it slip away now. I will struggle being off work but will try my hardest. I manage so much better at work in a routine x

I really do hope so Kay - I was so close I cant let it slip away now. I will struggle being off work but will try my hardest. I manage so much better at work in a routine x

You can come on here Sheila :D and we will talk you out of any blips should you feel one coming on :p. I do that, I come on here when I feel I'm gonna cave in and there's always someone here to talk me out of it :).

hehe you need to join a que :D, I will tell mum she will be very happy :). She's a very generous lady, if you all lived near she'd cook for all of you . ;) As you can see I ate everything lol. How are you RR ?

Kay xx

I'll happily queue up :) glad u enjoyed it all. I'm ok, nothin new to report. Done a red day today :) xx

I'll happily queue up :) glad u enjoyed it all. I'm ok, nothin new to report. Done a red day today :) xx

Well done on the red day hun, your becoming a pro at them :p, are you going gym tomorrow for your spin class hun ?

Kay xx

Back