Kay's journey to health and happiness

Thanks Bubbles, oh I really hope so, its my last week so giving it my best ;). How have you been hun, how are the planks going and the C25k ?

Kay xx

Planks - not so great working on them.
C25K - day 2 week 2 tomorrow

Your going to smash it this last week Im sure of it. x

Planks - not so great working on them.
C25K - day 2 week 2 tomorrow

Your going to smash it this last week Im sure of it. x

Aww thanks Bubbles, I'm sure you'll build stamina for planks overtime, they are really hard to do, I couldn't even manage 1 lol . I hope you have a smashing loss too on Monday, you've done brill this week hun :).

Kay xx

Yayyyy to the scales going down :)

You've done amazing at the gym today , was everything ok at the dentist ?

Food is yummy as always xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yayyyy to the scales going down :)

You've done amazing at the gym today , was everything ok at the dentist ?

Food is yummy as always xxx

Thanks hun :), yep I'm really happy today that the scales are going down. All went well at the dentist too, no fake teeth needed just yet ! :D hehe xx

I was a good girl, I didn't wi as promised :)

Yay ! :clap: well done Vonnie. Keep them well hidden until Monday hun ! You don't want a silly number to throw you off :) xx

No there out of sight , it's Tuesday now ,

Oh yes I forgot, u and me both, yippee ! :D xx

Evening bunny :) love the positive happy and massive congrats on the loss :D yay xx

Evening bunny :) love the positive happy and massive congrats on the loss :D yay xx

Aww thanks Pixie :), I am very happy today. How are you hun ? Did you buy those beautiful throws in the end ?

Kay xx

Aww thanks Pixie :), I am very happy today. How are you hun ? Did you buy those beautiful throws in the end ?

Kay xx

Hehe nope still dillydallying! I'm grand thanks Hun thanks for asking xx

How is the caravan Pixie ? Has it got a name ? :D xx

Hehe name is undecided, I say Daisy and Kev says Ermentrude (I think just to annoy me cos she's so not being called that lmao) xx

Hehe name is undecided, I say Daisy and Kev says Ermentrude (I think just to annoy me cos she's so not being called that lmao) xx

Oh bunny likes Daisy, sounds very summery and fresh :D xx

Night night Kay Im off now hun. xx

Night night bubble, been lovely talking to you tonight :), hope you have a smashing day tomorrow.

Kay xx

Back