Kay's journey to health and happiness

Evening everyone, sorry I'm not well tonight so will not be updating, having an early night. I'm going to my aunts tomorrow to stay with her, I will be back on Sunday, hope to catch up with you all then, hope you all have a lovely weekend :).

Kay xx

Aw sorry you aren't well bunny, hope that you managed to get some sleep and that your Aunt is ok xx

Good morning everyone :p !

I am well rested and feel a lot better, thank you for your lovely messages. I hope your all enjoying your weekend.

Well I went to see my aunt yesterday, it was lovely spending quality time with her, she is making real progress. I then went round to mums. Mum and dad love gardening and when I was there last time I didn't take note of the beautiful flowers that have grown in the garden. So yesterday I had plenty of time to chill with mum and took lots of pics . I loved it, you feel so calm amongst nature :D. I just wish I was as good at gardening as them lol.

IMG_0961.jpg IMG_0962.jpg IMG_0965.jpg IMG_0963.jpg IMG_0964.jpg

Now don't ask me the names of these beautiful flowers, I was told, but I've forgotten already ! :giggle: hehe

Kay xx

Im so pleased you sound so much happier this morning mate. Having quality time with the family does chill us out.
have yourself a lovely sunday. x

Im so pleased you sound so much happier this morning mate. Having quality time with the family does chill us out.
have yourself a lovely sunday. x

Aww thanks bubbly one, it is nice to be able to catch up with mum and dad and spend quality time with them just chilling. We laughed and joked and spoke about our childhood and looked at some family pics, it was a really lovely time. When are you going on hols to see your parents next Bubbles ?

Kay xx

Im going out for 3 weeks in July and I can't wait!

Aww, you so need a break bubbles, your a super duper mum and somewhat a magician that juggles everything around and manages to get everything done ! It's an art to multitask, when I read your diary, it amazes me and inspires me, how much you manage to fit in your day with the kids as well. It will be so relaxing for you to know that you can take a break and your parents will get to spend some quality time with their grandchildren. I love family time, puts everything into perspective and makes you realise its the small things in life that count. I hope you have an amazing time out there and come back as a rejuvenated Bubble, ready to take on the world ! :D

Kay xx

Morning Kay. Glad you had some quality time with your parents. Also glad your aunt is making progress thats fab news. Im doing the usual taxiing today then making the doner kebab for my tea :) watch this space lol x

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Kay. Glad you had some quality time with your parents. Also glad your aunt is making progress thats fab news. Im doing the usual taxiing today then making the doner kebab for my tea :) watch this space lol x

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sheila. Oh wow can't wait to see the pics of the doner, I was just talking to Daz, he had it for tea last night and said it was lush. I loved your pic in that dress, I think that should be your target pic Sheila you look stunning ! :D

Kay xx

I'm glad your feeling better Hun :), glad your aunt is doing well and yayyy to spending chill time with your parents , loving the flowers , what do you mean your can't grow flowers your a "plant nanny " now ,
I've just planted a new one this morning I'm on my 4th , this is where it crashed last time :( hope it doesn't happen again lol

You confused me wiv the new pic , no bunny ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm glad your feeling better Hun :), glad your aunt is doing well and yayyy to spending chill time with your parents , loving the flowers , what do you mean your can't grow flowers your a "plant nanny " now ,
I've just planted a new one this morning I'm on my 4th , this is where it crashed last time :( hope it doesn't happen again lol

You confused me wiv the new pic , no bunny ?

Hehe :p, I was just saying the same to Bubble, I was looking at old family pics yesterday, when I was a kiddy and it reminds me of little me :D. Mum says I used to eat the birthday cake before the guests arrived, I'm still the same ! :D

Kay xx

Hehe :p, I was just saying the same to Bubble, I was looking at old family pics yesterday, when I was a kiddy and it reminds me of little me :D. Mum says I used to eat the birthday cake before the guests arrived, I'm still the same ! :D Kay xx

Lol I can imagine a chunk of cake gone , you saying it wasn't me , with choccy and cream all over your face ,

Lol I can imagine a chunk of cake gone , you saying it wasn't me , with choccy and cream all over your face ,

Yep just like the girl in the pic :D, mum says I was never interested in the guests, I'd stuff my face then feel so sleepy and tell my friends I'm off to bed now enjoy the party ! :giggle:

Kay xx

Yep just like the girl in the pic :D, mum says I was never interested in the guests, I'd stuff my face then feel so sleepy and tell my friends I'm off to bed now enjoy the party ! :giggle: Kay xx

Classic, that's so funny xxx

Pops in looking for Kay :)

Need to go and get showered and get ready ,
Planning on sticking to salad ,
Have a lovely evening Hun,
Catch up with you tomorrow xxx

Hey Bev :), yep I'm staying focused to give my body a better chance for recovery after my Op, not doing this for losses now, my focus has changed to health but I still wanted to commit myself to something good. I worked out longer and harder at the gym today, when I came home I just flopped on the bed. I increased my weights to 65lbs, I was scared at first but took deep breaths and went for it. My arms feel like logs now but I know its a good sign that my body is burning fat while its resting. I also added more cardio and normally clock 500 cals I did 700 cals today. I am going back tomorrow but might do 500cals instead, I don't want to overwork my muscles. I drank 3L which was difficult but my PT friend said when we exercise we need to drink more so am making an effort to drink 3L each day this week. Hope your enjoying your c25k, need to pop over to your diary for a catch up . :D

Kay xx

Hey hun I've just read through your diary to have a catch up. First of all well done on all the exercise and that 2lb drop on the scales sounds great, bet you'll have that 3 off by Tue! Sounds like you're doing amazingly well at the gym, 700 calories a session is great!

Has anything happened a couple of days ago? I saw a few cryptic posts. Hope you're okay, PM me if you want to talk, I'll be around for the rest of the day to chat if you need me.

Those flowers at your Mums are so pretty! I love going into the botanical gardens in Sheffield as I feel really relaxed with all the flowers too. Glad your aunt is making progress, that's great news!

Lol @ the new pic, I was like that as a kid (and adult!) too! My parents even remind me of the time they were staying at a posh hotel and there was a dessert trolley wheeled around and 2 year old me stuck my arm into the chocolate cake, must have been mortifying for my Mum n Dad!! :D

Hope you're having a lovely weekend xxx

Hi Kay flowers look lovely, glad you are doing ok

Evening Kay :)
My stupid phone is playing up and I can only see one pic of the flowers, grrr!
Hope you've had a fantastic Sunday! :) Can't believe it's Monday again already tomorrow :rolleyes:

Evening everyone :) !

So I tried making something new today to go with my curry, `cauliflower rice '. Not bad for a first attempt, however I would like to improve on it before I share the recipe :p. The texture is a bit like couscous rather than rice, which is still ok, but I want to get rid of the cauliflowery taste a bit more next time by adding more herbs and spices. I added some fresh tomatoes and yellow peppers to it and garnished it with fresh mint leaves and lemon wedges.

Here is the pic :-

IMG_0968.jpg

Going to post up todays eats now then will reply to posts in a mo ... ;) xx

Back