Kay's journey to health and happiness

Gnight Kay. Im sorry my diary went a bit crazy tonight. Have a good kip hun and we'll see you tomorrow. Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning bunny :) I always think of pancakes when I think of you!
Bunny - bunny hop - hop - ihop - pancakes!! Hehe :D xx

Morning bunny :) I always think of pancakes when I think of you!
Bunny - bunny hop - hop - ihop - pancakes!! Hehe :D xx

Hehe :p, bunny is not a big fan of pancakes however she does love ihop ! :D When I go to Texas to see my sister, breakfast at ihop is a must ! They do the most delicious omelettes ! Feast your eyes on this bad boy ! xx

untitled631.png

Last edited:
So I've managed to catch up on diaries, I was really looking for some inspiration and found loads ! :p So many of my mins friends are doing amazing with their losses, I'm so happy for everyone :). I think I need a kick up the backside :asskick: . I've had plenty of time off, think I might go back on plan from tomorrow. I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and they are showing a 1lb gain :rolleyes:. Before that turns into half stone, think I better get back on it. I would like to start my salad challenge again from next Tuesday. I enjoy eating salads anyway and it will give me something to focus on ;). Hope you all have a lovely weekend, will catch up with you all later !

Kay xx

So I've managed to catch up on diaries, I was really looking for some inspiration and found loads ! :p So many of my mins friends are doing amazing with their losses, I'm so happy for everyone :). I think I need a kick up the backside :asskick: . I've had plenty of time off, think I might go back on plan from tomorrow. I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and they are showing a 1lb gain :rolleyes:. Before that turns into half stone, think I better get back on it. I would like to start my salad challenge again from next Tuesday. I enjoy eating salads anyway and it will give me something to focus on ;). Hope you all have a lovely weekend, will catch up with you all later ! Kay xx

Hi I missed ya :(
Hopefully catch you later , if I can keep awake that is,
Glad you've had the time to think things trough this week, your sounding like you've found your mojo again :)
So , secret sis, do you want company on this salad challenge or what ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounding positive Kay, just what we like to hear! Hope yor having a good friday. x

Really good to hear the positivity Kay x

Hello hello :bunnydance: :D, how are you hun ? xx

Hi Bunny! Love that bunny dance. Shake that booty hehe. :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I'm good thanks!! How are you doing today? xxxx

So I've managed to catch up on diaries, I was really looking for some inspiration and found loads ! :p So many of my mins friends are doing amazing with their losses, I'm so happy for everyone :). I think I need a kick up the backside :asskick: . I've had plenty of time off, think I might go back on plan from tomorrow. I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and they are showing a 1lb gain :rolleyes:. Before that turns into half stone, think I better get back on it. I would like to start my salad challenge again from next Tuesday. I enjoy eating salads anyway and it will give me something to focus on ;). Hope you all have a lovely weekend, will catch up with you all later !

Kay xx

It's really good to hear you sounding more focused and positive. Here's a virtual kick up the bum naughty bunny! Hehe. I'm sure the salad challenge will get you fantastic results that you deserve! xxxx

Hi I missed ya :(
Hopefully catch you later , if I can keep awake that is,
Glad you've had the time to think things trough this week, your sounding like you've found your mojo again :)
So , secret sis, do you want company on this salad challenge or what ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep could defo do with the company next week ! :D Looking forward to kicking some butt ! :asskick: xx

Good afternoon hun,
Here you go have a massive kick up the bum....!!
Atleast when you looked at the scales they only said 1lb gain, which is great, so now get the line drawn and get back on the diet wagon :) xx

Thanks for the virtual kick Lmn :), you are all inspiring me with your wonderful losses, hope I can see the scales go down in a week too ! xx

Sounding positive Kay, just what we like to hear! Hope yor having a good friday. x

Thanks bubbly one :p did they figure out your name yesterday then ? lol I'm happy with G for Gorgeous bubble ! :D xx

Really good to hear the positivity Kay x

Thanks Jen :p everyone is doing so well, that's why I love mins, get so much thinspiration on here ! :) xx

Hi Bunny! Love that bunny dance. Shake that booty hehe. :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I'm good thanks!! How are you doing today? xxxx

It's really good to hear you sounding more focused and positive. Here's a virtual kick up the bum naughty bunny! Hehe. I'm sure the salad challenge will get you fantastic results that you deserve! xxxx

Thanks Kirsty for the virtual kick :p, yep need to pull myself together now, enough slacking ! Hope to have a loss in a weeks time after the challenge :). Hope your doing well hun xx

Thanks Kirsty for the virtual kick :p, yep need to pull myself together now, enough slacking ! Hope to have a loss in a weeks time after the challenge :). Hope your doing well hun xx

You are welcome! Hehe. You don't need to hope because you will definetely have a loss and kick ass with the salad challenge! I'm good thanks. Just hope I keep up the good work over the weekend! xxx

Back