Kay's journey to health and happiness

Also I think a lot of the time eat out of boredom. When I keep myself busy then I don't have time to eat. I think I'm going to plan out a day for myself tomorrow to keep myself busy and distracted, even if its housework !
I eat out of boredom ,
I'm thinking what can I have now , it prob will be fruit but the point is I'm not hungry , so still cals going in that I don't need

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I eat out of boredom ,
I'm thinking what can I have now , it prob will be fruit but the point is I'm not hungry , so still cals going in that I don't need

Von fruit is healthy for you and low in cals and your not even hungry, wish I could say that, I can't stop feeling hungry ! grrrrrrr :rolleyes:

I think I will spend tomorrow looking up recipes and planning my meals for next week too. I have seen this really good challenge thread in the challenges section about trying a new product each week. I like the idea of that :). When I buy the magazine there are so many in there but when I go shopping I always end up buying stuff that I know. I'm going to make it a point each week to try something new out and post it on that challenge thread.

Oh sorry , I'm not helping lol

No Vonnie you are by being there and supporting me as a friend, you always have done hun and I really appreciate it ;) xx

I think I will spend tomorrow looking up recipes and planning my meals for next week too. I have seen this really good challenge thread in the challenges section about trying a new product each week. I like the idea of that :). When I buy the magazine there are so many in there but when I go shopping I always end up buying stuff that I know. I going to make it a point each week to try something new out and post it on that challenge thread.

That sounds a great idea ,

Phone flashing low battery, just gonna put on charge for a few mins xx

Phone flashing low battery, just gonna put on charge for a few mins xx

I'm going to log off early tonight Von, my sister is coming around in a mo, hopefully catch up with you tomorrow lovely, take care xx

Awww kay, hope you're ok and you're being nice to yourself. I'm sure you'll wake up with a positive outlook in the morning but if not don't worry as you said you were giving yourself the week off xx

Hope you feel better in the morning. Draw a line and start again tomorrow

Morning Kay - I'm back!

Just having a catch up... I haven't managed to read through everything that I've missed because I would be here FOREVER (it's been 3 weeks!) but I've just had a quick look over the last few pages... Don't beat yourself up about your binge. I've had a 3 week binge so that should make you feel a little better about it :) I think planning your meals today for next week will definitely put your mind back on track and I'm sure you'll be back on it in no time :)

Have a good weekend :) xxx

Afternoon everyone :), just a flying visit from me, BGT will be on soon so I will need to disappear :D will be on later after that to reply to posts and catch up on diaries.

I have a quick question. :help2: Any help would be appreciated. I am planning my meals for next week and I want to use Philadelphia. I know some of them can be used as a hex but I'm not sure about the flavoured one's ?

I am interested in the following flavours can I used them as hex ?

- philly light sweet chilli
- philly light garlic and herbs

Asda have got the 300g large tubs on offer for £1 :eek:, I want to stock up but not if I have to syn them.

Looking forward to your reply's, thanks xx

The flavoured ones arent hexs hun you would have to syn them :-(

Thanks Sheila, oh no boo :( can't get the one's on offer then, wonder why they do that, would help if the yummy flavours were hex's too. Sorry to hear about your freezer hun sounds like you had a pretty hectic day, will pop over to yours for a catch up :) xx

Thanks Sheila, oh no boo :( can't get the one's on offer then, wonder why they do that, would help if the yummy flavours were hex's too. Sorry to hear about your freezer hun sounds like you had a pretty hectic day, will pop over to yours for a catch up :) xx

Yeah it would be good if they were hun, the garlic one could be used in home made kievs nom nom.

Ive got my new freezer now thank goodness lol just need to get my stuff from sisters house then im sorted x

Back